[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently turned 19. Normally this is a time to celebrate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: CC9lYt8UgAA_KXi.png (111KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
CC9lYt8UgAA_KXi.png
111KB, 444x444px
So I recently turned 19. Normally this is a time to celebrate but it just made me reflect on life for a while.

>have no idea what I want to do with my life
>no goals
>no friends
>no idea what I'm going to major in when I head to college next year
>hate going outside
>have difficulty speaking to people
>mother judges me for being this way
My only goal for the past 3 years has been to lose weight, which I'm almost done with. After that I have nothing.
Should I even bother anymore, guys? I feel like I may as well off myself once the year ends if I'm still like this.
>>
>>39447655
Do NOT believe the normies when they say, "It gets better".

It only gets worse from here on out.
>>
>>39447813
And how exactly does knowing this help
>>
>>39448034
you just have to accept it
>>
>>39447655
I felt this exact same way. You have to convince your parents to take a gap year and take that year to /improve/
Get /fit/
Get a hobby
Two hobbies actually to compensate for being such a loser
Clean up diet
Clean room clean at all times
Cold showers
Get a job
Any free time is time hat you should've spent /improving/

This won't turn you into a normie, but a noticeable change will come after a year.

t. Guy who took a year off college to improve. Working on getting own apartment now. As long as you are suffering, you are improving and you WILL see results in the far future. The only problem is, it can get really lonely sometimes.
>>
>>39448165
Also, throw away vidya.
I used to play dark souls, zombies, skyrim, all that shit for like 16hrs straight everyday and now I think it's absolute degeneracy. Ofc, I'm still addicted to it but I haven't played a console game in over 2 years and it was the best decision I've ever made. Literally destroy your vidya, it's cancer.
>>
>>39448165
>Cold showers
You might as we tell OP to nofap and talk to girls while you're at it.
>>
>>39448210
He should
Nofap will make your balls bigger and forces you to talk to girls and take chances you wouldn't normally take and cold showers puts you in an uncomfortable situation everyday that you dread; just more practice for when you encounter an uncomfortable social situation. Social skills don't just magically appear, it something that needs practice. I'm not claiming to be a turbo normie, but I've seen a noticeable change in myself. I went from completely hopeless skinny piece of shit, to semi-cute from the right angle and this is from only one year of work. Work must be put in, we are losers for a lot of reasons but we stay losers cause we don't do anything about it.
>>
>>39447655
chose something like economics or finance and bust yourself in college, find a decent paying job and move out of your parents house.
It'll be alot better that way.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.