[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are supreme gentlemen born, or made, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1896231023.png (117KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1896231023.png
117KB, 256x256px
Are supreme gentlemen born, or made, /r9k/?
>>
>>39447588
For Elliot it was both but emphasis on the latter. If he had adoptive parents like Superman's, Ma and Pa Kent, with that kinda upbringing he'd probably just be a kind but spergy dude.
>>
File: minion bang theory.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
minion bang theory.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>39447588
Made, certainly made. I blame Elliot's mother for everything that happened on the day of retribution.
>>
>>39447588
Mostly made but a little nature. Elliot most likely had autism that crippled his social skills but his parents are the ones who fucked him over and exacerbated it.
>>
>>39447588
He was a narcissistic gaylord, not true robot
>>
File: alucard.png (64KB, 140x244px) Image search: [Google]
alucard.png
64KB, 140x244px
On a less related note, vid which was made today made me wonder if I can get SSI benefits since I'm similar to Elliot disability wise with having autism and severe anxiety.
>>
>>39447663
Pretty much this, he was always kind of off from the beginning. It just didn't help that his father was never around and his stepmother treated him like shit.
>>
>>39447672
>mother
She was bad but his stepmother and his father were much bigger culprits for how he turned out. I would blame the latter more, Peter Rodger was a terrible father with terrible parenting decisions and terrible taste in wives. Directly and indirectly caused all of Elliot's problema if you think about it.
>>
>>39447906
iirc his real mother was actually the few he wrote about that treated him well and he loved. He just couldn't see her as often living with his father and stepmom.
>>
Latest leak video. I love him. Look at those spergy replies he gives to people on Yahoo questions. He's supremely smashing.

https://youtu.be/Sa-nwDpoQHk
>>
>>39447906
>>39447967
Have either of you had a look at A Cruel Society's new leaks? It really does show a different perspective than what the gentleman himself gave us.
>>
>>39447967
She babied him and fed his narcissism.
>>
>>39448027
>It really does show a different perspective than what the gentleman himself gave us.
Yes it does. But we have to recall, that their view, as well as Elliot's, is heavily colored up, like anyone's subjective view on any relationship.

The core reason for Elliot's misery and final blow-up was his dysfunctional brain chemistry, instensifying his feelings to the magnitudes unknown to a normal person. It wasn't his autism, alhough that had facilitating effect on it all.
>>
>>39448016
>that Pepsi story
Based
>>
File: crashingthisplane.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crashingthisplane.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>39447588
Born in this cesspool
>>
>>39448229
He asked the same question about throwing a drink onto someone for half a dozen times altogether. That is autism.
>>
>>39447588
both, but mostly made
>>
>>39447588
They are made...

when you impregnate a chink.
>>
>>39448200
>dysfunctional brain chemistry
You have to keep in mind that upbringing, habits, mental trauma and the environment have a proven and significant role in a person's brain chemistry. So while the way his life after birth went wasn't the only factor that led Elliot to become molded into the Isla Vista killer it played a major part.
>>
>>39448016
>You spoiled ungrateful douchebag!
HA HA HA HA HA. The way he said that was funny.
>>
>>39448016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdiAzuug9Y0

skip to 12 minutes and listed, Elliot literally calls his father a cuckold.
>>
>>39448986
So what you fucking cockhead? Should we fucking bend down and begin to pray at his feet because he calls his father a cuck before r/donald started using the term?
>>
>>39447588
You need both.
>>
>>39448390
Yes they have, but I doubt his brain chemistry was dysfunctional only for his experiences in his childhood, unless he had been severely abused, that I do not believe he was. He was born with his dysfunction, and what he experienced later on reinforced that dysfunction. Elliot also had psychopathic tendencies and part of his inability to control impulses probably was connected to that. Then it is possible he was suffering from IED, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, only being capable of controlling the outer expressions of his emotions, having constant turmoil inside. No one really knows, though, as there hasn't been much enough of information given away/his psychologists were not efficient enough. Some of the people who knew him said things along the lines that he seemed to have been "broken from the conception".
>>
File: BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>39447588
Both genes and environment play a part.
>>
>>39448399
"Justin Bieber is a thief who steals all the attention of girls from the nice,
decent guys out there."

"Those evil bastards that actually get to experience it [sex] are all greedy jerks."

Do Women Desire Men Sexually and Do They Get Sexuall Pleasure From Men and the Essence of Men?
"No, they don't. I am a man (well, legally I am because i'm 19) and women have never even talked to me."
>>
File: 1464242604579.jpg (12KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
1464242604579.jpg
12KB, 324x325px
>>39448016
>we will never get a full history of Elliot Rodger's 4chan posts
>>
>>39447588
obviously both fucking tard, every human being is shaped by genetics and surroundings, be it parents peers or just random events.
sage
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.