[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Reuters mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (125KB, 311x286px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
125KB, 311x286px
Of course, I understand the relation of the text to the broke white man taking out the loan, but whats that in the background?
That Asian lady is bending down awfully close to that clean, suited black mans crotch.. why did the director consider this a necessary addition to the shoot?

Im sorry i'm just too autistic to get the meaning of this...
>>
you're mentally ill, i think
>>
>>39446200
>post picture and ask about whats going on in it
This makes me mentally ill? could you explain your reasoning or are you just baiting me
>>
>>39446240
>Bending down awfully close to his crotch
>Not noticing both are actually staring at the same paper on the desk
>>
>>39446297
with the computer at the angle it is, its very doubtful those two can see
they're probably trying to figure out if he'll notice if she gets under the table for him
>>
It's stock photography, they try to include as many races as possible to appeal to modern multicultural values and to give the image of diversity, and the photos are also then easier to sell to different countries. If everyone in the photo was white, you couldn't necessarily be able to use the photo in Singapore or Nigeria. If everyone in the photo was asian, it would be hard to sell to companies in predominantly euro countries.

The two in the background as just supposed to be in an action stance, "doing work" in some way. I'm sure there are lots of people who insert subtle and not so subtle references to cuckoldry and interracial sex, but I don't think that's the case here.

I like these two music videos for example but there does seem to be an odd over-sexualisation of non-white males in these:

https://youtu.be/4TZB0EJP6lI

https://youtu.be/p8bswaJma_M
>>
>>39446179
>WTF THERE'S A BLACK MAN CLOSE TO AN ASIAN WOMEN I'M BEING GENOCIDED
>>
>>39446179
You need to talk to some kind of professional about your issues, dude.
>>
>>39446179
I think you're reading too far into this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.