[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you die without killing yourself? Like is there a way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: sad.jpg (104KB, 845x555px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
104KB, 845x555px
How do you die without killing yourself?

Like is there a way to cause a convincing "freak accident" that kills you.

I think my family would get over my death pretty fast if it was just random, but suicide would probably tear them apart.
>>
>>39445461

1) Spend a couple of weeks making a journal in which you claim that aliens keep beaming you to the roofs of tall buildings.

2) Make a couple of mentions that you beamed down uncomfortably close to the edge, and that you're worried that they're going to miss the roof entirely one evening.

3) Leave journal where it can easily be found.

4) Jump off of the roof of a tall building.
>>
>>39445501

I live in Dublin though. We literally have no tall buildings.
>>
>>39445552

Do you have a car? You could always drive at high speed off the road and into a tree without wearing a seat-belt; have your cell phone in your hand so it looks like you were texting.
>>
>>39445461
>I think my family would get over my death pretty fast if it was just random, but suicide would probably tear them apart.

Typical depresed/suicidal thinking. Protip: it's not true. They will miss you and think of you everyday of their lives when you die. If you truly care about your family, then don't do it.

Hope you get better OP. Are you seeing a psychologist?
>>
>>39445461
cop suicide is pretty common afaik
>>
why not go on a killing spree tho anon

if you went down as one of the largest in the world, they wouldn't have to mourn you most likely and wouldn't feel as much pain, if that makes sense
>>
File: dbs1.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
dbs1.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>39445501
>aliens keep beaming you to roofs of tall buildings
are they only doing this to fuck with you?
>>
>>39445461
I hope you're doing better anon, don't off yourself
>>
>>39445461
Go on holiday in Syria.
>>
>start drinking and making drugs so that you parents know it
>continue this some time
>kill yourself by taking shitload of fentanyl or opioid+alcohol+benzo-combo
>>
>>39446176
>making drugs
>*doing drugs

sorry, im bit drunk and english is not my mother languaage
>>
>>39445461
I know that feel.
There are a few ways I've considered doing it at work, but I don't want my death to result in new OHS requirements to burden my workmates.
>>
>>39445552
Jump off the spire
Unless you're in Texas, then just drown yourself
>>
>>39445461
turn muslim and live in some middle east shithole.
>>
>>39446551
OP already lives in Dublin >>39445552
>>
File: IMG_2798.jpg (55KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2798.jpg
55KB, 948x669px
>>39446574
That hurt originally
>>
>>39445461
Easy, just crash into a tree and don't wear your seatbelt.
>>
>>39445461
If you can, go hiking somewhere, preferably somewhere with a lot of ledges. Stumble and fall. It was an accident.
>>
Buy cheap rowing boat and go as far out to sea as you can. Lean your head way over the side and shoot yourself, causing you to fall into the sea. You can tie some bricks or something to your as well so that your body sinks. No body will ever be found, but your boat will. Now it will probably be ruled an accidental death at sea.
>>
>>39445461
Drink A LOT and purposefully crash your car. That way people wouldn't be that sad, as you were drinking and driving, and it would look like an accident
>>
File: Unknown-3-3.jpg (294KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-3-3.jpg
294KB, 1920x1152px
MY ROBOT. I'm going to offer you a bizarre alternative.

Take some psychedelics. Seriously, take a huge dose of LSD or Mushrooms. You can't overdose on them (at least not in any practically applicable way), and you will likely experience something like a total ego death. After I left my abusive mom's house and grew shrooms for the first time, I took around 10 grams dried on an empty stomach, and lost my mind entirely. I was suicidal at the time, and basically was hoping to find something that would dramatically change my life in some way - either I'd fuck up and poison myself ending it right there, or it'd transform me.

Well, it transformed me. I basically cried in a corner for 6 hours, reliving the most hellish moments of my life, listening to music, seeing the world like a waking dream. I won't repeat what "revelations" I had, because you've likely read it before from other hippy faggots, but my entire perspective on reality permanently shifted after that, and even years later, I feel like that trip was the big wedge between "then" and "now".

I know you likely don't have drugs available within your social network - I had the same problem. You're in Dublin, you say? Buying psilocybin cubensis mushroom spores is legal there. Do some googling for a place to buy some, and look up Erowid's "PF-Tek" growing guide. If anything else, it's a fun project to keep your mind occupied before blowing your brains out, right?
>>
File: bofe.png (813KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
bofe.png
813KB, 600x792px
>>39446190

Making em, doing em, whats the dif?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.