[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many self-hating men these days? What is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (2MB, 1154x1010px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1154x1010px
Why are there so many self-hating men these days? What is it in it for them to shit on their own gender? Do women offer them pussy to do it?
>>
>>39445035
Lord knows. Is anyone on Twitter sane?
>>
>>39445035
low testosterone, i guarantee you if you gave a nu male a fuck ton more T he wouldnt be such a limp dick faggot
>>
>>39445035
He's completely missing the point of Lord of the flies. I hate that they make us read that so early on, nobody gets it
>>
>>39445035
Yes. What's fucking hilarious is in your OP bitching about "cucks" shittalking men, you tacitly admit that men are shit because their only motivation in life is sex.
>>
>>39445035
betas gonna beta
>>
>>39445035
Because from the day they are born they are subjected to propaganda.
>>
>>39445035
Men are the inferior gender, that's just plain fact.
The historically patriarchy systematically oppressed women because they feared them.
Having strong women put us back in our place is the correct course of action.
>>
>>39445035
>Do women offer them pussy to do it?
No, but the guys are desperate and assume taking such actions will grant them favor in women's eyes, increasing their chances of getting laid. Which we all know is actually the inverse of true reality.
>>
>>39445035
It seems like he's being sarcastic to me.
>>
>>39445593
I never read it. Kids get trapped on an island and have to kill each other to survive? Is it an allegory for school itself?
>>
they dont know how to get the puss so they white knight through it if you see it happen shits funny
>>
>>39445035
They believe it will get them laid if they act like they hate their own kind and appear to understand females. Really though the females laugh at them and use them for their own gain, all while throwing little titbits of hope to the beta to keep him on side. Then when or if he calls her out the woman calls him out for being a creeper/sex obsessed/any other derogatory term she deems fit.
>>
It's called virtue signalling and it's a worldwide epidemic that is actually killing us.

To him, every like his tweet gets is another person nodding their head in approval of his compliance. They want to improve their standing by gaining the favour of their peers.
>>
>>39445681
They don't have to kill each other. They regress into a primitive state.
>>
>>39445605
The journey matters more than the destination, sex is just a macguffin to make men strive for greatness. Women care more about the destination than the journey, so they feel no shame in piggy backing on someone else's success as long as they get to share the reward in the end.
>>
All the female leaders in history were every bit as ruthless as the males

why do people say this shit like female run societies will be peaceful and progressive?
>>
>>39445736
>why do people say this shit like female run societies will be peaceful and progressive?
Germany.
>>
>>39445681
Kids get plane wrecked on an island, each kid has a symbolic roles as they would be in society, like a leader, the intelligent, the sheep/society, Jesus-like, belligerent leader, etc. Everything all kinds of goes to weird primal shit and then the rapture happens.
I could see if you made it to where the girls don't learn responsibility and get hostile with one another, maybe it could work, but no where to the extent of the original
>>
>>39445709
Men never achieve greatness. Only chaos.
>>
>>39445035
>We know what happens when girls get their own island
someone post that screencap about that tv show where women did get their own island (the survivor i think?
>>
>>39445736
>All the female leaders in history were every bit as ruthless as the males
They were fucking worse.
>>
>>39445035
>all women on an island
Hmm...
http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3cswfp/in_one_season_of_the_dutch_version_of_survivor/
>>
File: 1504229994966.gif (674KB, 414x317px) Image search: [Google]
1504229994966.gif
674KB, 414x317px
Someone post the pic where they dropped women and men to live on tropical islands.
>>
>>39445709
>The journey matters more than the destination
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>39445639
Wrong wrong wrong
Nice try larpy
>>
>>39446127
The destination is just a single point in life, the journey is the culmination of many points in life you never even considered would ever happen.
>>
>>39446045
Literally couldn't stop thinking about this as I read the OP.
>>
>>39446155
The point of any journey is to reach the destination. It isn't to journey.
>>
>>39445035
Movies aren't real, sir.
>>
File: 1490550379928.jpg (107KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1490550379928.jpg
107KB, 1600x1067px
>>39445270
Do we know for sure that low testosterone is the cause of this?

I strongly suspect that I have very low test levels. I'm tired all the time, very low energy, anxious, depressed, shy, timid, and I'm a weak lanklet with very little muscle mass. My arms are like twigs. I'm almost defimitely the weakest guy I know. But even I am not a leftist virtue signalling faggot like this guy.
>>
>>39446271
Well aren't you just now virtue signalling about not being a leftist virtue signalling faggot? You gotta eat some broccoli.
>>
Because people have picked memesides in this memepolitical memewar.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

Actually they completely fail at everything and have to get men to keep them alive.
>>
>>39445035
They think they will get laid
>>
>>39447339
This really. Self-flagellating virtue-signalling male feminists are stupid faggots and do nobody any good, but many see that as the only good response to the equally retarded kekistan alt-right idiots
>>
>>39445681
The point of the book is that planet of the apes would happen if no one taught you how to live in society. Basically explains why niggers are so inferior.
>>
File: 1420565165079.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
1420565165079.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
OP's pic has been tried IRL as an experiment, the women sat around doing each others hair and eventually begged to be let onto the male camp.
>>
File: 1488224661214.jpg (89KB, 667x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488224661214.jpg
89KB, 667x900px
>women
>coexisting peacefully

80% of the roommate / living arrangements between women I have seen have failed spectacularly. They act like they're sisters for two weeks, and then promptly go for each other's throats over the most petty shit.

This happens in air conditioned apartments and dorm rooms with plenty of resources and everything in working order. I cannot imagine what would happen in a survival situation.
>>
>>39445035
Someone show this dude the articles about the females who were stranded on an island with some dudes and the women did jack all and the one about the all female company that blew the fuck up from all the in fighting and the statistics that show that women in lesbian couples are proportionally more likely to abuse their partner than individuals in any other couple.
>>
>>39445035
Jesus fucking Christ imagine being this cuckes
>>
File: 1490566059637.jpg (20KB, 283x447px) Image search: [Google]
1490566059637.jpg
20KB, 283x447px
>>39445035
>be you
>generic beta male on twitter
>you don't really have any strong beliefs or convictions so you just live an average centralist life style
>you notice the left is getting a lot of traction
>you also notice a lot of the left are women and weak beta males (like yourself)
>due to years of pamper by your parents and societies "everyone is a winner" attitude during you development years you have a massively inflated sense of self worth
>you think "hmm maybe If I can get in with that crowd I can maybe attract one of these girls"
>so you do what you do best, you go on your twitter and most something anti-male and pro feminism
>you don't really mind undermining your entire gender just to get laid because like mentioned before you have no strong beliefs or convictions (mostly due to societies push for inclusivity)
>you notice you get a few retweets and likes, and even a couple of followers
>some of these likes and retweets are from 'women'
>you think to yourself "If I keep doing this, I'll eventually get more and more followers and some of them might even be women!"
>so you continue to sell out for gender for internet points and an albeit minor chance to get laid
>you also eventually start to adopt this leftist ideology over time, you tell yourself what you do is to "smash the patriarchy" and "support minorities" and you can't believe how people can be racist. despite the only contact you've come into with other people of minorities were in your university courses
this is my understanding of it atleast
>>
>>39445759
Merkel is a cancer on Germany and you're stupid to think otherwise
>>
We're going to talk about this in my multicultural class (yeah, yeah I know. It was required)

It'll be interesting to see how the writers portray the female perspective, because they're playing with fire. If the novel is about what man's relationship with society is, anything that the new film does will say "but girls do it THIS way!", Thus posting that there are at least some biological differences between the sexes.

Not even sure the point of a remake, if we are to believe that man and woman are both subject to the same impulses and trajectories.
>>
>>39445035
If an unattractive man calls a woman a cunt, he will not sleep with her. If he says that she is a strong woman, he might have a chance of sleeping with her. 10% is better than 0%.
>>
>>39445035
Women can easily exercise their sexual freedoms and it weakens the traditional patriarchy. Some men are in denial about this and their anguish funds the GOP for generations to come.
>>
File: mentalproblems.png (355KB, 931x655px) Image search: [Google]
mentalproblems.png
355KB, 931x655px
>>39448492
>Women can easily exercise their sexual freedoms and it weakens the traditional patriarchy.

looks like it's working pretty well for them
>>
I tend to think women wouldn't turn into savages like men. They would quickly split into small uncooperative groups and would struggle to survive. But they probably wouldn't violently compete unless they were starving and utterly desperate.
>>
>>39448492
Feminists actually think this, that being a cum dumpster sends some defiant message to "the patriarchy".
You will never accept this, but the young dudes who get to have all the sex with you truly think you're dumb sluts. You're been raised in a promiscuous society and lead to believe that these guys are cool and they love women and they're on your side, but no, when they're alone with other guys they tell the truth and the truth is that they think you're easily manipulated, good for sex and nothing more.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.