[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dreamed about her again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: zihOu7g.jpg (47KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
zihOu7g.jpg
47KB, 722x349px
I dreamed about her again.
>>
>>39445030
I recently saw a profile of this cute lady, and I can't forget her now. She hijacked my brain.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>39445030
>waking up and realizing it was just a dream
>>
OP here, she just sent me a cute funny video. Please just let me forget her.
>>
>>39446904
I wish I had a cutie who cared enough to share silly internet stuff with me.
>>
>>39446946
She doesn't care about me at all, she only cares about having someone who will laugh at the funny stuff she finds.
>>
>>39447370
At this point I wouldn't mind that.
>>
>>39447431
I don't mind that either, what I do mind is the heartboner I get every time I think about her.
>>
>>39447563
I understand. As I mentioned here >>39446105
I too am currently suffering from heart boners. The most pathetic part is that we don't even know each other, I just randomly saw her online.
>>
>dream about gf breaking up with me
>wake up in her bed
>intense relief
>later that day she breaks up with me
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>39447595
>The most pathetic part is that we don't even know each other, I just randomly saw her online.
Better than having been friends for well over a decade and her having answered your confession with "you're 5 years too late for that, back then I would've gladly said yes".
>>
I feel you anon. I have an oneitis which i have been talking with since 7 months. Everyday I am daydreaming about meeting with her irl. She found a bf irl 3 months ago. We are talking rarely now but still im obsessed with her. I just want her so fucking much
>>
>>39447662
I would advice you to try and distance yourself, but I wouldn't want you to end up like me.
>>
File: 142352523424.jpg (26KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
142352523424.jpg
26KB, 468x468px
>>39445030
>I no longer care about her
>I can no longer give a fuck about anything
>I have accepted that I will be alone for the rest of my life
>>
>>39446946
No you dont. They never truly care about you see >>39447370 all they want is someone to dump random bullshit onto and since guys like us are blank slate, disgusting wastes of skin its easy for them to do this. And everytime they send you a message they dont give a shit if you reply, but you always sit there waiting, and every message she sends to you reinforces the idea that "maybe she actually does care about me" when in reality she never will.
>>
File: 1504215949886.jpg (219KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
1504215949886.jpg
219KB, 980x652px
>>39447370
Hey robo-fag,

Start ignoring her attempts to communicate with you, and when she begins to question why you are doing this all you have to do is give half answers. The balance of the attention dynamic between you two shifts, she starts taking a more active interest in you by nature, see where that goes...

Unless you're a jew or some kind of colored, and she's white... then my advice is stay in your lane BOY!

t. Chad nationalist from /pol/
>>
>>39447801
I know, I know. I sometimes feel like the dump pile of the very few people I'm surrounded with.
>>
>>39447662
Sounds like you need some change in your life mate
If some random stacy youve never met is using you for attention and you fall in love with her.. let's say you probably dont have more important things to do
Do something, anything, it doesnt even have to be productive, it just has to be new.
Pick up a guitar, walk a couple of blocks, etc
t. autistic weed addict slowly recovering from voluntary social isolation
>>
>>39447750
Oh I've tried so many times. At one point I didn't see her for 5 years, but she managed to stumble into my life again.

>>39447828
I've done that twice for almost a year, respectively. I know where that goes, nowhere, unfortunately.

>>39447864
>some random stacy youve never met
She was my neighbor throughout most of my life, and classmate and best friend in school.
>>
>>39447925
Well, I guess you could try and get her out of your life again.
>>
>>39447925

>She was my neighbor throughout most of my life, and classmate and best friend in school.
Sorry, must've mixed you up with the other guy

In that case I can only give you the advice to be 100% honest and make a case for yourself.
I'm not just talking about love, tell her how fucking fed up you are about being used as a source of attention, or how you miss the old days or something, I cant speak for you but you get the point.
If she won't listen, she's not worth your time, no matter what your heart tells you.
>>
>fiance breaks up with me
>literally heartbroken and want to kms
>next night dream about ex before her
>me in dream thinking its real and life is great
>wake up alone with neither of them
>JUST.exe

why is life like this
>>
>>39447999
I told her how I feel about the way things are a while ago, that I don't want her to keep talking to me if she only needs me for validation and attention. I said a lot more, but that particular point hurt her a lot and we sort of left things unresolved for a few days. We agreed to meet up and talk about it after having gained some distance. She said she just wants to keep me as a friend and that she didn't and doesn't want to hurt me, and that it was rude to say she only needs me for validation and attention. I told her "but that's what it felt like for me" and I thought I could hear the cogs start spinning in her brain as she took my feelings into honest consideration.

The rest of that night was honestly fun, dickjokes, old memories, the usual. After that she stopped sending me drunk voice messages and sharing random uninteresting things with me. By "staying just friends", she honestly means just friends, no ill intentions, no stringing me along, no false hope, no trying to use me for free rides or meals, no using me as an emotional tampon. I really can't blame her for anything at this point, but I also can't admit that I'm too weak a man to deal with the situation. I'm actively pursuing other girls, but it's really hard when your subconscious reminds you of her in your dreams, even if you force yourself to not think about her every waking second.
>>
>been alone for years
>no end in sight
I'm surprisingly alright with it.
>>
>>39445030
i'm 100% sure that if you bash your head against a wall really fucking fast you might enter the dream realm and finally riunite with you're loved one anon

at the end of the day it's all in your head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
>>
>>39449368
I think I should do this. It is the only way I rest.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.