[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

richfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Money doesn't mean shit. I'm still hopelessly depressed. I am a mess.

Is loneliness destiny?
>>
idk but i wish i had some money
>>
>>39443641
Spare some bitcoin for a struggling robro?

19PgGjnE9FB4HpMS7Tr1anLNahbowswcG8
>>
>>39443669
struggling with what
>>
>>39443641
1LjayW4c4uVNyiFAzmfBzgqd5nArPhWx3v
My bitcoin address
You probably won't send anything
But big if true
>>
File: 1502342919224.jpg (10KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1502342919224.jpg
10KB, 250x233px
how rich ?
desu anything less that 120k a years is not considered rich.
>>
File: 1497206068101.jpg (23KB, 503x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497206068101.jpg
23KB, 503x512px
If you're so rich why dont you buy me Xcom2+War of the chosen then, HUH!?

Yeah, that's what I thought.
>>
>>39443641
You make a very good question. Because I have tried to find out what it is that causes true loneliness - not that trendy shit tabloids refer to as loneliness - for my entire almost 40 years of life, and have found no rational explanation at all. I don't believe in supernatural, gods or any of that shit, but I can't for the life of me explain my own predicament. It defies logic and reason.

I've always been sociable, funny, had many friends, and my looks are about average. My IQ is in the 99:th percentile, I have a degree, and for the past 6 years have worked in a respected job earning shitload of money. Throughout my life I've gone to countless parties, all my friends around me are married or in relationships and I still hang out with them and their families more or less regularly, I can easily engage people in conversation and make them laugh with me, and discuss a variety of subjects.

Yet, while I've spent easily some tens of thousands of hours of stress and effort, a massive amount of energy, money, planning etc. on trying to meet and date women... not one single woman ever in my almost 40 years of life has been one bit interested in me. When I look around me, I see that this is not just normal, it's as close to supernatural as anything I've ever witnessed. Because *everyone* around me. From the dumb to the ugly to the lazy to the poor to the criminal, EVERYONE, has had multiple relationships and will continue to have many more. It's just mathematically impossible for someone like myself to be alone at this point. And yet, here I am.

A few years ago I finally came to realize that while I cannot see a rational explanation for it. While science itself doesn't seem to have an explanation for it, it's definitely real. So call it destiny, call it a supernatural curse, call it whatever you wish: it's real. And it's not going to magically change for the better any time now. All I can do, is accept it, and move on.
>>
>>39444100
Who cares? Leave normie.
>>
>>39444100
Dude its because you've lived your life in solidarity and your brain hasn't learned how to be social and interact with people.

Just ask people who look like they're the partying type if you could hang with them, doesn't matter if it's the guy making coffee or the girl in front of you at subway.
>>
Money only loses meaning when you have plenty of it, otherwise it is always a driving factor.

This is how it is, with marginal percentage of exceptions.
>>
>>39444271
Good bait but you could do a better job if you actually read what I said.
>>
>>39444379
Nigga I don't care about baiting someone. I'm just trying to help a brother is all. There's hope for us all. Have you tried church? It's the best place to go if you rich, everyone loves you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.