[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck you danielle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: FUCK YOU.jpg (44KB, 506x512px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.jpg
44KB, 506x512px
>be me 14-15 years old.
>my uncle used to be married to a crazy ass psycho money stealing cunt
>one day i get caught masterbating in the bathroom at my house by her when her and my uncle and their kids just came over to visit.
>bitch starts to yell at me and screaming at my uncle to and my mother that they need to see this.
>massively embarrassed as fuck
>cunt starts to say things and tries to start a fight with my mother and pulls a knife out for no reason.
>mom was all like hell to the naw (shes ex military)
>first straw that broke the camels back. my mother was not happy with this women at all.
>1 year goes by. the woman tries to fabricate i touched her kids to cps and my uncle divorced the bitch because of this.
>cps gets involved. im fucked they rule the world of law.
>fucking cunt wins in court i do 2 years of probation over bullshit stories she made her lil girls say to get me.
>so 2 years go by doing probation and court fucked me over cant get a job due to double jeopardy happening. so im stuck with sex offender unregisted as my background till i go and sue the court.for not sealing it in my juvenile record.
>6 years later still not able to get a job due to this bullshit background i cant get fixed.
>speed up to today the current date.
>i flip over to the news....guess what i see....
>my uncles ex wife (the lier/ex dead beat/money stealing cunt) is on the news...
>arrested for assault on teacher while high on meth using a crobar putting the teacher in hospital and is now looking at 5-10 years in prison facing criminal charges. her mug post was on tv....
> FEELING OF VICTORY SEEING THIS BITCH GET THE KARMA HAMMER NOT GONNA LIE EPIC FUCKIN JIZZ IN MY PANTS MOMENT!!!!
>>
File: 1461712603244.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1461712603244.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>39443609
Congrats anon
She sounds like she deserves it.
>>
Good on you senpai I havent read it yet but I feel like its gonna be a good story
>>
>>39443609
you're life's already fucked mate you should've just put her in the grave yourself.
>>
>>39443609
Nice blog post you fucking faggot.

Clearly the fictional work of a 15 year old to try and impress some losers on 4chan. Fucking kill yourself you faggot.

Sage.
>>
>>39443944

Someone didn't get their tendies today
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.