[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 year oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1482482898214.jpg (189KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482482898214.jpg
189KB, 1536x2048px
>be me
>2014
>ap English lit
>meet qt3.14 let's call her "fate"
>fall in love with her. Too much of a day to ask her out.
>in same group in class
>she's an athlete so she misses class sometimes give her a heads up on assignments she helps me out too.
>year ends
>get a shitty job at a restaurant
>gain weigth
>have a dream about her
> realize how much I loved her
>commit to self improvement lose weigth go from 249 to 160
>start studying electrical engineering
>life seems fine suddenly start to feel like shit
>body figthing weigth loss
>begin to drink to cope
> msg her while buzzed on Instagram
>how's it been?
>realize dream is untenable
>begin considering suicide
>I'm lost.
>>
>>39443084
Here's what you do:
Delete all social media
Delete any pictures you have of her
Delete anything that invokes her memory
Latch on to any other girl, it doesn't matter who

3 months later I guarantee you'll have moved on
>>
>>39443084
>2014
>ap english lit
>ap english
jesus, I graduated in 2011, what am I still doing here
>>
>>39443084

>>39443133
I deleted her off Facebook about a year ago.
I wrote this post more or less stream of consciousness. Clarifying what I posted i more or less got in a quest to get her per se.
I did get fitter but it's made me feel sick and I am working towards a stems degree but I have no motivation to finish at this point.
>>
File: 1490598316225.jpg (21KB, 234x236px) Image search: [Google]
1490598316225.jpg
21KB, 234x236px
>>39443203
you know you're here forever friendo. you've been assimilated. I picture it like Davy Jones' pirate ship in the pirates of the carribbean movie.
>>
>>39443084
More than anything it pains me because in probably did have a chance to at least ask her out back then. I'm sure she seen the Instagram msg and just didn't want to reply.
Part of me wishes i could see her again so I could tell her. I'm no stalker doe. (Too afraid desu) plus she's been with the same Chad for 2 years.
I'm hopeless but hope never dies rigth?
>>
>>39443084
At least she didn't turn around and hurt you. No, I don't mean memories causing you pain. I mean she actually went out of her way to make your life hell.
>>
>>39443203
Lol

2003 here
>>
>>39443335
Well in some ways she has.
I mean I spent the better part of 3 years thinking about her.
Usual beta trougths
Walks in the park.
Laying in bed with her touching her hair.
Thinking of a future with her.
>>
>>39443464
You did that to yourself. Mine spread rumors about me to everyone in my department to the point where everyone thought I was a creep. Even the fucking professors knew about my reputation by the end. She also stalked me with her friends all over campus on and off, even to classes I took which she wasn't registered for.

The only thing I did was ask her out. I guess it was her way to network without having to put any constructive effort in since all she had to do was turn everyone against me.
I went through this for 4 hellish years and now I may have an anxiety disorder among other things...
>>
File: 1504234361801.png (908KB, 839x566px)
1504234361801.png
908KB, 839x566px
>>39443084

Child's play. Try a ten year oneitis, anon

Yes I'm pathetic
>>
>Tell her about your feelings
Most likely she will reject you but then you will quickly start losing interest in her

This happened to me atleast.
>>
>>39443513
I feel your pain.
Why did this girl turn on you?
>>
>>39443545
How did express your feelings in person or online?
>>
>>39443547
She's a piece of shit. I should have known better since she did almost the same to a former female friend when we were in high school (whom I didn't like much either). Besides:
>I guess it was her way to network without having to put any constructive effort in since all she had to do was turn everyone against me.

Some people midway through my third year asked why she didn't just file a report against me and that she could claim I was "stalking" her since I shared classes with her (we were in the same degree program, no shit). She decided not to since she needed me around as a scapegoat. I was scared to fucking death during of senior year since I was no longer useful so there was no telling what she would do to me now.
>>
>>39443561
In person, i took overdose of pills that made me lightheaded and then just did it

But you should do it online, it's so much easier to handle
>>
>>39443464
Youre some special kind of fagget aren't you
>>
>>39443611
I do want to tell her how i feel but we have zero contact.
If it ever happens I will.
Maybe I'll be wiser or some shit.
>>
>>39443133
This doesn't work.

I'm obsessed over a girl I had a class with two semesters ago and I haven't seen her once since then. I've got no pictures of her, and she's not on social media. There is literally nothing physical that could remind me of her yet I almost think about her every day.

If you're truly crazy about someone you will never be allowed to forget.
>>
>>39443084
Same here man... the only girl who ever loved me in my life (never dated because muh autism - I didn't want to ruin her life). Took 5 years but I'm almost over it now.

Tips to speed it up:
Delete everything you have with her social media included
Don't go to places where you might see her
Learn to detect when you start day dreaming about her and force your mind to do something else
Recognize that she was NOT perfect, just another human
You have to learn to do things for YOURSELF not for some stupid roastie
Ultimate goal is to forget how her face looked - then you're set

GL
>>
>>39443619
If that's not daily bread for you or at least understandable this is not the right forum 4 u m8
>>
>>39443728
I was in the exact same situation, no contact whatsoever. You just need to do it if you want a sweet release from you burden
>>
okay you're misspelling weight on purpose.
>>
>>39443133
I deleted all pics of my oneitis after years of misery. Seem to be working desu. Ive been trying to forget all this time but i think deleting her pics was the nail to the coffin
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.