[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being handsome the most important thing in the world by far?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

Is being handsome the most important thing in the world by far?
>>
File: manlet3.png (170KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
manlet3.png
170KB, 700x1200px
No, but being tall is.
>>
The more handsome you are the more gay men will hit on you
>>
>>39442773
I'm reasonably attractive.
(6/10 according to some, 8/10 according to others.)

I still hate myself.

I have a brother. He's objectively less attractive (5/10)

However, he's confident and has a good attitude about life.

He has a better future/hotter girlfriend than I do.

Hope I'm being helpful.
>>
>>39442820
nice empty platitudes.
also op, for the record both height and face are important, but face is way more important by far. a chad can be short but not ugly of face or you get a lanklet
>>
No, not having autism and being tall is
t. Attractive ottermode manlet.
>>
>>39442773
no money is
With money, you can just buy people
>>
>>39442820
>hates himself
>got a gf
Yeaaah ok....
>>
>>39442837
money turns you into a beta provider cuck
>>
>>39442831
It's not a platitude. It's an anecdote you poof.

I was literally describing to you a real life observation that I've made.

My brother is less attractive but has far more potential than I do. Mostly because I'm a negative, self loathing, lazy piece of shit.

I'm not preaching. This is something that I've literally witnessed.
>>
Absolutely.

The people who sit in the highest position are not necessarily the most competent, in fact there are several companies where people are sitting in the highest position who haven't even a clue about the stuff they do (example: Steve Jobs, a dumb piece of shit who had no idea about technology and fucked over many of his friends, but was a looker, so made money despite being possibly the most unqualified in the whole company).

If you really think that qualification and hard work brings you anywhere I must disappoint you. Look at homeless people, there are no handsome homeless people, things like that don't exist, sure, a handsome guy has it still harder than a average looking woman, but beyond men being good looking is literally the best thing that could happen for you and made everything 100 times easier (still not the incredible easy mode with cheat codes women have, but easier than every average looking man will ever have).
>>
>>39442846
Are you people fucking retarded?

>Gets girlfriend
>Whoooooa!!!! Life is all of a sudden rainbows and icecream!!!

I still fucking hate myself. I'm still a lazy piece of garbage.

I'm just trash with a relationship.

Look around you. Shitty people get into relationships all the time.

Some of them have the introspection to realize how shitty they are.
>>
File: 1484412893698.jpg (119KB, 811x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484412893698.jpg
119KB, 811x739px
>>39442773
Is that guy on the left supposed to be handsome?
>no jawline
>no cheekbones
>weak beta smile
>faggy haircut
>>
>>39442854
Only if you let it
Money also means you can manipulate people to no end
>>
>>39442773
Yeah, probably..

Everyone knows life is easier for those who are good looking.

When you are handsome you can get great amounts of nice pussy without even trying, even if your social skills sucks doesn't matter cause girls chase you till you fuck them.
On the other hand if you are ugly well...
Gotta work hard too get decent pussy and when you are ugly and have shitty social skill then you will be a 30 years old virgin no doubt...

So yeah its a huge deal desu.
>>
>>39442835
doesnt being manlet mean you're not attractive though?
>>
>>39442885
If you truly hated yourself, you wouldn't even be in a relationship.
You're just some angsty

Be honest, how old are you.
>>
>>39442894
That's the point. The guy on the left is obviously average to above average, but he's still put to shame by the godly male on the right.
>>
>>39442919
>Angsty
It's a possibility. Hate is a pretty subjective term, so I suppose I have no idea just how much you hate yourself.

I'll be 21 in a few months. I've hated myself for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>39442773
No. Source: Eliot Roger. Had everything going for him and still failed.
>>
>>39442957
Are you meming?

He was short, skinny, ugly, and neurotic as hell because of it.
>>
File: 1489882998250.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489882998250.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>39442915
A manlet with a handsome face has it way easier than a tall guy with an ugly face.

At least if you're short but good looking you'll be seen as "cute". Being an ugly lanklet is hell. We're awkward, gangly weirdos. We're treated like freaks.
>>
>>39442970
If he posted here, right now, you'd all be sucking his toes calling him a chad
>>
>>39442922
What kind of sick planet do we live on where either is remotely attractive? Why does society praise these disgusting, goofy, oafish beasts, these hobos, over clean cut, athletic-slim built shaven young gentlemen? Are women into beastiality and do men take pleasure in looking like animals?
>>
>>39442976
at least you can be left alone if you're treated as a freak. being cute isn't really a good thing as a guy
>>
>>39442970
>short
Possibly his only true flaw. What was his exact height?
>skinny
Nope he had an athletic build
>ugly
Kys
>neurotiscm
Or it was due to hapa genes
>>
File: 1491872267300.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491872267300.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>39442941
>>I'll be 21 in a few months.
>there are people on this board right now who were born in 1996 or even later than that
Please leave
>>
>>39442957
Elliot roger was the ugliest fucking chink ever.
>>
File: fag.jpg (63KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
63KB, 992x558px
>>39442987
Yeah no you're retarded.
>>
>>39443006
Nope you're just making excuses. Being cute automatically gives you a foothold into the domain of a woman. With enough finesse, game, and charm it is possible for the "cute" guy to succeed at least in getting laid and having a short term relationship (not that I think you should pursue it...being neet is better)
>>
>>39442941
You cant hate yourself and be in a relationship
If you really hated yourself, even the thought of being with someone would fill you with absolute dread to the point where it seems impossible.

You're just like every other Normie that says they have depression, but still do Normie shit with there Normie bf/gf
>>
>>39443035
Cherry picked photo
@39443020
Idiot
>>
File: Shrug.jpg (23KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.jpg
23KB, 500x310px
>>39443018
Dont' know how to help you, friend
>>
>>39443053
>Too weird to fit in with most people
>The freaks scream "normie" at me

Eh, not the worst way to be I suppose.
>>
>>39443074
Not him but go full gatekeeper mode and pounce on posts/threads that reference the early 2000s or posts/threads that use those times as a reference for early childhood. Eventually it will be supressed with enough anons picking it up. I did the same thing to INFPs in the mbti threads and other anons started picking it up and bullying INFPs to the point of getting "wahh I'm INFP stop bullying us wahhh" so it works
>>
>>39443045
that's not entirely true though. there's a limit to how much you can do if you're still short.
>>
>>39443045
You forget im also autistic.
>>
>>39443091
>yet still somehow manages a gf
Wew
>>
>>39443091
how did you get a gf if you dont fit in?
>>
>>39443141
>6/10 qt gf
>No friends
>No job
>Live with parents
>Jerk it/videogames/browse 4chan/smoke all day

I guess I just don't fit in with anyone.
>>
>>39443132
There's a limit to what fall guys can do too. Women do have preferences. Some will take a tall guy that's average looking or some will take the short but handsome guy https://m.youtube.com/results?q=tall%20vs%20short%20guys&sm=1

Can't find the exact vid but there are vids that ask women on short + handsome vs tall + average/ugly
>>39443137
Seek advice from a paternal figure
>>
>>39443244
Met her through high school a friend group.

Didn't really like anyone in the group except her.
Still dating her 4 years later.
>>
>>39443250
>has a gf
>no friends
>20, complaining about job and living with parents

Well one things for sure anon, you sure as he don't belong here. Fucking proto normies
>>
>>39443267
>a friend group
so you do fit in with people then
>>
>>39443283
Yeah, just not the people he actively wants to be friends with, so a fake friend. Even worse
>>
>>39442992
Alright, I might not be the brightest. Because I fail to see how any of these men are disgusting, or goofy.
>>
>>39443283
I didnt really enjoy being around them. I dont really enjoy being around most people

>>39443320
Reason #504 why I hate myself.
>>
>>39443266
the thing you're neglecting to acknowledge is that women can be really picky (much more picky than men). that means unless they're absolutely disgusting, they can get someone both cute and tall.
>>39443320
it doesnt matter. he's still fitting in with people. he's just being whiny
>>
>>39443365
I dont really think they liked me much either.

I tolerated their presence, they tolerated mine.

There's a reason I havent heard from them in years.
>>
>>39442922
Both look like they wont have their shit together by the time theyre 30
>>
>>39443353
Outfits, facial expressions, eyes, dyed hair, their facial hair looks like remnants of roadkill... their body types are totally unappealing can't you see?
>>
>>39443365
You're not wrong but if short handsome manlet and ugly/average tall guy have good resources they may stand a chance (not that I'm endorsing or encouraging male-female relationships in current year 2017 in the western world)
>>
>>39443444
>>39443111
Fuck I got trips twice check em faggots kek has spoken my posts are divinely inspired
>>
>>39443444
Nope, im the attractive manlet. I own a house and car and pretty much live a lower middle class semi retired lifestyle. But trust me when I say, I am absolutely terrified of women. I have the real kind of autism, the medical kind.
>>
>>39443382
you still fit in with people, anon.
moreover, you fit in well enough to attract the (positive) attention of a girl.
>>39443444
the problem with this scenario is that it's too limited. again, women can be very picky so they never have to make this choice.
>>
>>39443472
>medical
You mean clinical? Either way I'm sorry society has fucked you over and I'm not sure there's anything you can do to help yourself at this point but autisms aren't attractive so post face to prove it
>>
>>39443481
I'm still lonely as fuck.

I dont have any friends and I dont love her anymore. I just stick around because I'll be even lonelier without her.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.