[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today at college in my critical leadership studies class the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Today at college in my critical leadership studies class the professor handed out a deck of cards.
There were 30 cards, each of them had a word and a brief description on them. Most of the words were things along the lines of "Honesty" and "Reliability".

>These cards represent the virtues of a great leader. Select five that best represent you.

We all searched through the decks and selected 5 cards. After a few rounds of elimination, we were forced to chose just our top two.

A few hands went around the room to share. Nearly everyone had "time management" or "critical thinking"

I was the only one with pic related.

I've always felt alone but I've also always felt optimistic and joyous. Growing up I've always been told I was weird, even by friends and lovers. It has never bothered me until today.

I just feel alone.
>>
I very rarely blogpost but I know some people appreciate the originality.
Thanks for reading.
>>
>>39442351
>critical leadership studies
Holy fuck college is a waste of time.
>>
>>39442716
It's a honor's course that teaches you the value of going out into the community and leading a project.
It's part of the scholarship that I use, and the college is giving me a full ride.
>>
>>39442351
...and even you didn't choose the "truth" card.

This is why I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
>>
>>39442798
I picked
>Love
>Beauty
>Creativity
>Helpfulness
>Religion
>>
>>39442351
A-are you cute, anon? We can go visit galleries together and hold hands.
>>
>>39442351
roastie begone from this realm!
>>
>>39442811
>religion
H-hot...
>>
>>39442853
M-My campus has a rotating art gallery no one ever visits, I read there a lot.
The Carnegie Art Muesuem in Pittsburgh's always popular, though!
Do you like plays? My college doesn't have theirs start until October..
>>
>>39442878
>>39442886
I-I don't know how to respond
>>
>>39442351
Alone, yes, but evidently in good company. I think I'd rather spend my time with someone whose greatest assets were love and aesthetics rather than time management and critical thinking. I think you're the good kind of weird.
>>
>>39442878
OP is too pure for this realm.
>>
>>39442811
I thought you were taking leadership as on a larger scale, while everyone responded to small-scale leadership, but apparently not. Creativity and helpfulness are really the only things there that have anything to do with leadership. You can love your subordinates all you want, if you're shit at your job it's not going to help you.
>>
>>39443071
This was very kind, thank you.
>>39443088
I don't think it has to do with just that at all. If you carry yourself with unbridled love toward everything you do then it naturally manages to encompass all areas of qualified leadership.
I love my job. I don't leave until everything is well done and I'm satisfied, because I love my boss and my team. They know I want to be there and I'm treated as such. Does that make more sense?
There's a lot more to it, but leading with love is all about leading with everything.
>>
File: 1450839650946.png (113KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
1450839650946.png
113KB, 247x274px
>>39443123
>tfw I will never meet someone as pure as you
>>
>>39443123
You're cheating the task, and even then, loving your work and colleagues doesn't make you inherently good at anything, it just makes you put in effort. What's the reason you picked out beauty then?
>>
>>39442896
Fuck anon don't make me feel lonely like this.
I don't care if you have a dick, be my gf.
>>
>>39443163
Hang on, how is it cheating when OP chose one of the options provided in the class and then gave an argument for it?

>literally the task
>cheating
>>
>>39442896
You sound cute as hell holy shit

I fucking love theater too

>>39443227
This
>>
>>39443276
Can you imagine dating someone like this? Not just some roastie who would only do these things for the novelty of it? I never go out to these things cause it's not even fun if you don't have someone to discuss it with afterward.
So cute...so pure
>>
>>39443256
OP went "well love includes EVERY OTHER TRAIT because it means you love your job and coworkers and give it all!", whereas in the task love is meant in a limited fashion and you should take pretty much that definition on the paper and only that. Within the context of the task, OP's picks basically make a hippie, whereas the others tried to pick traits that make an efficient leader. But OP picked love, which apparently makes her ideal a just as efficient leader, if not more, because she's doing it with love.
>>
>>39443342
Yeah. I don't even know what to feel anymore
>>
>>39443342
>tfw have only ever been attracted to personalities of men
>the female body is sort of attractive I guess but not really
>tfw zero sex drive
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.