[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you aint the sharpest tool in the shed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 2FRxi4Z__400x400.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2FRxi4Z__400x400.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
>tfw you aint the sharpest tool in the shed
>>
Nobody is, anon. The only reason I'm as sharp as I am now is because I was sharpened on the finest of blades.
Meaning that I'm still not the best, and my life is far from ideal, but the guys that have kicked my ass in different ways did me a favor in a sense.
I've learned about life from the best.
>>
>>39442239
That's why we go day to day deluding ourselves into thinking we're more than just meaningless carbon based life forms. Personality among other things is just one of the coping mechanisms. Normalfags know this and use it to their advantage. And we wonder why we aren't accepted?
>>
Retard here, I learnt to accept it half way through highschool. Lifes not so bad as a lower middle class blue collar dumby.
>>
>>39442297
>sharpened on the finest of blades.
???? You can hone on the back of a knife but you certainly cant sharpen, theres no abbrasive. I think you arent really that smart.
>>
I'm either highly intelligent or a borderline retard

i can't figure it out because they both have similar social consequences
>>
>>39442334
Set your expectations low so you can pleasantly surprise yourself. I think we can do that much. Live for ourselves
>>
File: Sharpening-Steel-App1.jpg (170KB, 979x979px) Image search: [Google]
Sharpening-Steel-App1.jpg
170KB, 979x979px
>>39442327
Who ever said I was the blade? I'm a tool in the shed, not a knife or a blade. See pic.
>>
>>39442369
Im confused, you said
>shaprened by the finest of blades.
How can a steel be sharpened? Also that steel is shit, way to abbrasive for honing, you can see the grain.
>>
>>39442397
I've seen those sharpened by being worn out from lots and lots of use. The tip. You're trying way too hard to knock some imaginary snowflake down a peg. Go to reddit or tumblr or omegle if you want to do that, anon. I never said I was smart.
>>
>>39442427
Stop using a shit non butcheryfag steel, any $20 f.dick steel will last several lifetimes.
>>
>tfw the sharpest tool in sheds for miles around
>>
I purposely buy shitty knives that aren't very sharp. I'm not a fucking ninja trying to cut a blade of grass floating in the air. I'd rather not cut myself every time I do the dishes and I've never had a problem getting through anything I needed to cut.
>>
>>39443178
Stop washing your knives with other dishes then.
>>
>>39443200
Why wouldn't I do it all at once? What purpose does having a sharp knife serve me other than being a possible hazard?
>>
>>39443214
You wash your dishes, then once everything is done you wash your knives. A sharp knife is an efficient and safe knife. Also its not that much work to maintain (you shouod only have 2-3 knives) just hone and strop after use.
>>
>>39443262
Why would I want to put any effort at all into making my knife more dangerous to handle? I can grab my knives by the blade without worrying about getting cut, then use them to cut through a steak no problem. I don't see the benefit of a sharp knife at all. More work, more hazard, same result.
>>
>>39443284
So im guessing you dont do any butchering whatsoever?
>>
>>39443311
No, I don't work in a butcher shop.
>>
>>39442239
How to phoenix:
-be majestic bird
-go flap flap
-holy shit you're on fire!

How to dragon:
-be lizard
-also go flap flap
-breath hot orange

How to ogre:
-be a rockstar
-get your game on
-get paid
>>
>>39443311
the only thing i butcher is your mom's roast beef
>>
File: IMG_0965.jpg (40KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0965.jpg
40KB, 251x201px
>>39443344
9:$:!48: content contentnt. conrent fucking content
>>
File: 1502721757932.jpg (183KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1502721757932.jpg
183KB, 640x1136px
>tfw low iq
>tfw you still somehow feel superior to others
>>
>>39443433
You forgot the most important part
>go play
>>
>tfw finally accepted that I'm a brainlet who will never be able to pursue what he's interested in (maths, physics, programming), never have talent or skill in creative hobbies like music and never excel academically no matter how insane the effort I put in

Feels good man. Nowadays I just spend my time watching anime and playing vidya, not without the guilt and regret.
>>
>>39444061
I know that feel, my life used to revolve around hunting. But then the cops revoked my firearms license because I was fucking around with ANFO. Now all I do is play vidya.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.