[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: overdose2.jpg (48KB, 639x351px) Image search: [Google]
overdose2.jpg
48KB, 639x351px
>choose your future; choose life
>but why would I want to do a thing like that?
>I chose not to choose life. I chose something else.
>and the reasons? there are no reasons
>who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
Seriously lads. Shooting up is the highest attainable comfieness and pleasure physically attainable on this mortal coil, a hundred times better than sex.

>why aren't you doing heroin right now?

It's not like we have anything to look forward to in life. Might as well enjoy ourselves.
>>
desu.. gonna start soon
>>
>>39442165

because eventually you will want to stop and when you do youll realise youve wasted your life.
>>
No way would I poison my body with that shite, all them fucking chemicals, no fucking way.
>>
>>39442165
>why aren't you doing heroin right now?
Because it will feel so good the first few months and then next thing you know is that you have a fever and diarrhea if you don't shoot every morning
>>
>>39442165
I just might. Life is empty and disappointing, desu.
>>
File: 1498084697761s.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1498084697761s.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
>>39442165
Opiates have always scared me. I've done coke a few times and it's scared me in the same way (really wanting it on the come down compared to any other time). I'll stick to my weed and molly but I think if I ever do decide to kill myself I'll just OD on heroin bc it seems like a comfy way to go out. No pain, just amazingness until you can't breathe and pass out. (I thought Trainspotting's carpet scene was really cool)
>>
>>39442254
Its either sit at my computer all day staring at the internet being unhappy and unfulfilled and look back and see I wasted my life, or at least enjoy the wasted time with heroin
>>
I hate needles.
I do like sniffing opies though.

Have some leftover morphine from my car accident, probably gonna do a bit and watch animu on saturday.
>>
File: exit-bag-1.jpg (199KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
exit-bag-1.jpg
199KB, 1239x795px
>>39442305
>OD on heroin is comfy way out
>no pain just amazingness until you can't breathe and pass out
m8 its not like that at all
You feel yourself slipping away and start panicking but theres nothing you can do, and the "cant breathe and pass out" part is because you're choking on your own vomit while your entire body is starting to seize up but can't because you're so heavily sedated

Ideal way is a high dose, but not high enough to kill you, of heroin, and then a large exit bag placed around the head slowly releasing helium
>>
File: taxi driver suicide.jpg (5KB, 240x127px) Image search: [Google]
taxi driver suicide.jpg
5KB, 240x127px
>>39442254
>wasted your life
Implying my life hasn't been fucking wasted by my decades of social isolation and misery

>>39442271
Fucking cheeky mate. Props for the spot-on quote. Begbie was an interesting character, in the book, he represented a different kind of addiction, an addiction to hanging out with social phsychos

>>39442408
If the panic I feel everyday can possibly stack up to the panic of choking to death on vomit, i'll be fucking shocked.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.