[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a girl roommate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do I deal with this, how do I avoid embarrasment
>>
>>39442108
Never leave your room when she's around. Keep a good storage of water, food, pissbottles, and shitjugs in case you need to camp out in your room for longer than you expect.
>>
File: 1499085112239.png (20KB, 301x180px) Image search: [Google]
1499085112239.png
20KB, 301x180px
>>39442108
Just treat her like one of the guys and have fun. Invite her to play vidya and shit. Network. Don't fuck her.
>>
>>39442122
Already stocked on supplies, also I can fake being a normie pretty well but it just occured to me that she will probably have female friends over a lot and I like to just relax and be myself in my home instead of trying. ahhhh reee
>>
oh my god what I would give to have a girl roommate. You have a fucking access to girls panties what else would you want?
You could also befriend her and put some sleeping pills in her tea and go to town holy shit what an opportuinity
>>
>>39442152
Well shit dude why not just cut out the middle man and just rape her
>>
>>39442179
Because rape is immoral and a crime?
>>
>>39442179
then she'd move out

>>39442192
it is not you cuck
>>
>>39442152
I have 2 other roommates and I'm not a creep.
>>
>>39442146
fuck her and her friends. It might save your life of being beta
>>
>>39442202
>rape isn't a crime
Do you live in Somalia or something?
>>
>>39442231
>rape is a crime
what are you a feminist or something?
>>
>>39442268
It's not like I get to decide what is and what is not a crime.
>>
>>39442393
exactly, so rape is not a crime
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.