[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Science of robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0284.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
Let's discuss the scientific reasons of why most of us will never reproduce or even interact with women on a romantic level. I'll start by giving my theory: It's all natural selection. Why would a girl go out with a chubby dude with sub-par looks or a baby face or whatever's wrong with you when there's a million tall, handsome chads? It's their natural instinct to go for the strong, not the smart. And some of us don't even have the smart part going for us. Stronger fathers = stronger sons. What your theory robots?
>>
>>39442089
That they went through shit as children that they never learned to properly deal with (big one I've seen being single mother households) which escalated to a plethora of other issues.
>>
>>39442117
I like that, anon. I come from a family of just me and my mom, and I noticed at an early age that that made me feel different. I know it's normal when a father figure isn't there to feel like there's a part missing, but as you were talking about how it escalates that happened.
>>
>>39442167
That's the only conclusion that I can come up to. Thankfully I'm not as far gone as others but there are definite problems today that are barely being addressed, if at all. There's a severe lack of strong father figures in the west, and it is definitely taking its toll on a lot of places. I'll let you decide why that is, but a boy with no proper father figure of any kind almost never turns out ok. Personally it's aggravating.
>>
bad genetics,

looks match was still a thing when my parents hooked up, two 3's pairing off.

I'm a 2, 2 women now are out fucking 7's
>>
>>39442226
I can see that. Many prisoners have no father figure or one who left, and I bet that number will keep growing. A sad thing about it is I don't see a way to solve it. It's hard to solve an important problem that many people don't know or care about, but in the future I think it will only get worse if no one at least recognizes it.
>>
>>39442257
That goes with what I said about natural selection. Prettier moms and better looking dads create prettier children, so the cycle continues.
>>
that's because lookism and feminism.
thanks to the rise of dating sites and such, women now have any man at their fingers every second of the day. this sexual liberation led to the classic 80/20 theory: women can access chads extremely easily nowadays, so there is no reason to get on with a cuck except for extracting money from him
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.