[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Hey robots i came here for words because im lost currently. in high school and it makes me want to fucking die. im in all honors plus AP courses in my junior year but i just feel so unfulfilled and lonely. I'm not horrible with girls but the only girl i care about seems to be friendzoning me. ive taken her to parties and weve spent so much time together yet no relationship. idk if she is waiting for me to make a move or if she just wants to have me as a friend. shes not ugly so she constantly blows guys off while she still hangs around me. weve gone to the movies and done dumb shit like minigolf but we still arent dating. half the school thinks we are but im just lost. i wish i could read minds i just want to be with her. what ive been thinking of doing is waiting until i have my license then hanging out and doing a bunch more shit together but i dont want to waste my time. i could easily get a girlfriend but i just want her over other girls that want me. im lost and confused and depressed any advice or words of wisdom? not fat btw
>>
>>39442082
Ask if she want go on date.
If she say Yes you got it
If she say no she is not worth your time
>>
You're 14 years old. Shut the fuck up and finish high school, go to a college or trade school, graduate and make a life for yourself, you whiny little shit. There's an entire ocean outside of your high school puddle.
>>
>>39442082
>i could easily get a girlfriend but i just want her over other girls that want me. im lost and confused and depressed

Boo fucking hoo, you've got girls lusting over you, how could you possibly go on?

Fucking kill yourself you underage shit
>>
fucking chadlite fuck out of this board. your kind is not welcome here
>>
>>39442487
im no chad im just not fat ugly or short. if being an average teenager is chad yall need to hit up dictionary.com
>>
>>39442587
>NOT FAT UGLY OR SHORT
YOU'RE GETTING ATTENTION OF WOMEN + THE ABOVE STATEMENT
YOU ARE ASTOUNDINGLY FUCKTARDED. THIS IS LITERALLY TEXTBOOK CHAD
>>
>>39442082
Dude, eat more greens and exercise. Pick up a sport like soccer, practice

You won't be depressed
>>
>>39442669
my parents cook me good ass food and i play 2 sports. im really just depressed because of this girl and it really drags my whole mood down.
>>
>>39442693
Then get the fuck over the girl

The more you learn to be independent, the happier you'll be

Read the Four Noble Truths, understand how it relates
>>
>>39442610
there are more negative qualities that someone can have besides being fat ugly and short. being pale, too thin, lanky, and just overall unattractive features can turn girls away too. chads are genetic blessed tall, low body fat, and well-proportioned. its not like i have chicks fighting over my dick its like 3-4 girls that i know of in a 150 kid class.
>>
>>39442736
>like 3-4 girls that i know of in a 150 kid class

That's fucking a lot you gigantic retard

Assuming 75/75 split you have claim on more girls than most guys in the school
>>
>>39442817
stop flattering me and making me feel like im this hot chunk of meat. if i was i wouldnt still be a fucking virgin
>>
Make a fucking move already.
>>
>>39442693
Also your diet might be, like mind, deficient in thiamine and folate. Deficiencies in these have been linked to depression

The reason I say practice is because if you aren't active in them right now, you aren't reaping any of the benefits. Sprinting's actually the best form of exercise to release endorphins, which you need to be happy, and build lung capacity which can increase your concentration. You can actually amass an IQ increase of up to ten points (work provided)
>>
>>39442865
Like mine* autocorrect
>>
>>39442865
thats cool man thanks for the info. we run a shit ton in soccer i just need to get my mind off her i guess
>>
>>39442830
You truly have no perspective.

There are guys your age who haven't talked to a single female. There are even others who are completely invisible to women and will probably remain that way for the rest of their life. A lot of guys have trouble attracting the attention of a single girl, you have fucking four.

Stop being depressed you fucking faggot, you've got it really good
>>
>>39442907
youre right its just i dont really look at those other kids im just jealous of the guys with girlfriends and who are happy to be with them. i could see how guys can go unnoticed but whats holding them back from talking to girls? sure self esteem but everyone sees their negative qualities before the good ones. once you become content with your own appearance then you can look to other people. i have never been over 150 pounds so i cant say its easy to lose weight but i have a bunch of friends who just went to the school gym every day after school and lifted like shit. next thing you know they got muscles and the fat starts to recede. its all mind over matter
>>
>>39442991
Don't worry about the fact that you don't have a girlfriend at the moment because I can guarantee you that you will get a pretty one eventually. From what you have told us it sounds like you are more desirable than most guys

>once you become content with your own appearance then you can look to other people

This is a fucking huge mental hurdle that many people do not overcome until they are old enough to be completely out of the dating zone. Also some people simply aren't given social skills, they exist more inwardly than outward and it's very difficult to express feelings and ideas, especially when you're under pressure of trying to impress girls. Not to mention mental issues such as autism basically prevent you from having any normal social life

Bottom line is you're a lot better off than you think you are and your problems are insignificant in the grand scheme of things, stop fucking worrying about shit that will fix itself
>>
>>39443112
thanks a ton man i really appreciate it. im going to bed, hope life treats you well
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.