[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I get a fembot to bully me every day online? or just a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1504201684529.jpg (159KB, 1124x634px) Image search: [Google]
1504201684529.jpg
159KB, 1124x634px
Could I get a fembot to bully me every day online? or just a guy pretending to be a girl?
I just want someone to bully me all the time.
I want to have a bully
>>
That's too much work for nothing in return
>>
>>39441112
I know.
It makes me wonder why people bully in the first place.
I never had one, but I'd like one.
>>
Would you pay me?
Orinigdo
>>
>>39441149
Depending on the price yeah.
>>
>>39441143
The bully doesn't do it for free I'll tell you that much
>>
>>39441178
The what do they do it for? Sexual excitement? Because thats the ideal bully. I wish I had a sexually frustrated girl at my school that would beat me up or call me insulting names.
>>
>>39441175
You don't have to pay me much. I'll say mean things to you. I'm a real girl too.
>>
>>39441252
That sounds perfect. You could even bully me about me paying you.
>>
File: 1234567899.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1234567899.png
37KB, 1127x685px
I want this except I offer in-game currency/goods for whatever vidya the fembot plays. Doesn't matter. I play everything.
>>
>>39441280
That'd be the first thing I do you pathetic waste of space. What kind of socially inept retard actually wants this? Even worse, how stupid do you have to be to ask for this and not even post contact info so I can bully you one on one
>>
>>39441716
H-here you go
[email protected]
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>39441038
If i was american i would just go to pro-trump, pro-white rallies and protests, those lucky dogs get bullied all the time by leftie goddesses and its the hottest thing ever
>>
>>39441808
A fucking email address? Seriously? Lol it's 2017 who uses email any more? What a loser.
I haven't decided if you're worth my time yet. IF I decide you're worth bullying, I'll send you an email.
I wouldn't get your hopes up.
>>
>>39441959
Well I hope so. Because you seem to do an amazing job at it.
>>
>>39441810
That would be pretty hot actually
>>
>>39441959
What contact do you prefer? bully me too please
>>
>>39442478
LMFAO seriously? What person wants to be bullied? How desperate do you have to be that you want me to bully you? You're even more pathetic than the other guy, at least he had the nerve to start a thread for it.
Just post your email. If I'm going to do this I'm keeping it on one platform so I don't have to be reminded of your existence more than I have to be.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.