[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you haven't seen the newest video, check this shit o

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15

File: ChrisChan.png (849KB, 1238x858px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisChan.png
849KB, 1238x858px
If you haven't seen the newest video, check this shit out. Will completely redefine autism in the DSM IV.

https://youtu.be/VduJfjLtegc
>>
Chris chan has had a hard life I found his antics funny as an edgy teen but now I just feel bad seeing him. He needs professional help and for people to stop harassing him.
>>
>>39440987
He needs to fucking die and stop sucking up taxpayer money.
>>
>>39440929
She still makes videos? I thought that was done.
>>
>>39441067
>She
Don't fucking enable them, you're part of the reason people like Chris fall so far down the rabbit hole. They need professional help, not assholes like you validating their delusions.
>>
>>39441138
I'm not enabling her at all. What are you even talking about?
>>
>>39441138
Chris is far past saving, honestly eugenics is probably the right thing to do here.
>>
>>39440929
Lel. He sounds like a turkey.
>>39441138
Calm down.
>>
>>39441179

Cool it edgelord.
>>
>>39440987
he is literally so far beyond professional help
>>
>>39440929
>>39440987

>when he's elated that he's learned a new trick, but not even correctly rolling R's...
>>
File: Decayed pepe.jpg (128KB, 1280x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Decayed pepe.jpg
128KB, 1280x1237px
>>39440929
Is he even one of us at this point any more? I mean fuck, at least try to look like an attractive trap.
>>
I'm just waiting to see how his life will turn out after his mom dies.
>>
>>39441311
>being a trap
Go back to >>>>/lgbt/ and stay there.
>>
>>39440987
He brought this upon himself by feeding the trolls over and over again and being idiotic enough to TELL THE INTERNET HIS HOME ADDRESS. It's like Jessi Slaughter, except 10x more pathetic because Chris is a grown ass man. This all could've been avoided if he'd stayed off the internet.
>>
>>39441311
how would he ever look like an attractive trap when his hygiene was already horrid? even if he actually took HRT he would always have that face and still be a fat slob if not worse than he already is.
>>
>>39441311
>one of us
>anymore
He never was. Chris is in a class entirely by himself.
>>
>>39441397
He means that Chris is a tranny freak like himself.
>>
>>39440929
ishedareisayit/ourguy/?

Oh wait, he has been for years
>>
>>39441174
Go away, lowlife.
>>39441179
Once his mother dies he's going to be committed to an institution until the day he dies, which won't be long after. Mark my words.
>>
>>39440929
>"gobblegobblegobRETARD"
>>
>>39440929
Winning the Sonic Sweepstake was a mistake.
>>
File: IMG_1330.jpg (48KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.jpg
48KB, 600x688px
Is Chris-chan the quintessential robot?
>>
>>39440929
It's nice to see Chris happy for once.

Although he's GARGLING his R's, not rolling them.
>>
>its a "chris chan does something only he thinks is funny" episode

i thought we'd never get this again
>>
On one side, the people harrassing him went way too far and might have encouraged his degradation on the long term. On the other, Chris is THAT obsessed with validation and attention that even when trolls left him alone, he found a way to reel them back in.

Chris is a very particular example of the dangers of modern social media and internet because when you observe his life, his mental condition and the people who have and still torment him, ti trully shows you the worst of all of the internet when it comes to social media. He impersonifies the kind of person who expose every single little detail of his life and who is so addicted on attention that even when the following drama becomes an obstacle to his normal existence, he keeps providing fuel to the fire and on the other side you can see how his tormentors impersonifies the kind of people on Social media who prey on drama and who stalk other's lives in order to be able to gossip and generate online drama. Chris' whole existence and that of his trolls is nothing more than a cautionary tale of the many dangers of online socializing. It is both a perfect example of how not to behave on the internet and the kind of people to be wary of.
>>
>>39440987
Every lolcow only has so much milk in them, even the Queen (Male) of them all. Once they're dry, there's nothing left but to put them out to pasture and move on. Chris was so much fun because he was the man who couldn't change. The game was see how far we could push it before he caught on. How poorly could we bait the hook and still have him bite? What couldn't he rationalize or conveniently forget after the fact? What horrifying secret would he reveal next to win a dumb argument?
Eventually we found the limit. Eventually he did change. He gave up on the Love Quest. He gave up on Sonichu, the one thing that gave his life meaning. He's even found a group of people willing, to a certain degree, to accept him as one of their own.
People need to let go, or they risk becoming the thing that made him the laughingstock of the internet to begin with.
>>
>>39441359

He's mentally ill and not in a normal state of mind. Of course he's not going to make rational decisions. That doesn't mean people should go harass and ridicule him for his illness. It's 2017 the Internet has been so ingrained in our culture you can't expect someone to just completely cut it out because of unwarranted harassment.
>>
>>39441581
I don't think this is Random Access Humor. I think this is him failing to roll his r's like Latin languages do.
>>
File: chrischan-.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chrischan-.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
TRAPS SCIENTIFICALLY LIKELY TO HAVE AUTISM

> A less commonly discussed phenomenon in the autism community (and in the greater mental health community) is that autism spectrum disorders (ASD) occur at a higher rate in transgender people than in the general population.

And

>Another study, which looked at children and adolescents admitted to a gender identity clinic in the Netherlands, found that almost 8 percent of subjects were also diagnosed with ASD. That figure is nearly four times higher than the rate of ASD in the general population, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Turkish researcher N. M. Mukaddes suggests that this number may even be low, citing the fact that individuals with lower levels of language may be unable to communicate their feelings of dissatisfaction with their assigned gender.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kyle-simon/is-there-a-link-between-autism-and-gender-dysphoria_b_3896317.html

.aldlkslaljdljlajljldjs
>>
that image stabilisation makes me feel sick
>>
didn't this faggot take like 4 years of high school spanish?
how does he not know how to roll his r's... wait wait... oh maybe he's retarded :) now I feel better about myself
>>
>>39441655
See >>39441596
Also, it was his choice not to listen when he was told to get off the internet. Actions have consequences. This board is full of mentally ill fucks, who would never be dumb enough do anything as some of the shit Chris has done. He doesn't get to use his mental illness as leverage for his mistakes.
>>
>>39442273
>He doesn't get to use his mental illness as leverage for his mistakes.
but it is a good explanation for why he made such utterly retarded mistakes and was unable to learn from them..
>>
>>39442303
Chris learned from them, he's just chasing poon and is slipping up. People can know the best thing to do and not do it, they just usually aren't publicly humiliated for it.
>>
>>39442303
Is it a good explanation? Yes. Will it stop people from going after him in response to the weird shit he does? Hell no. The internet exploits bad decisions no matter who they come from.
>>
>>39440987
You don't have to tell us twice, but during the stone age...
>>
File: 1nu.jpg (18KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
1nu.jpg
18KB, 480x466px
>Tfw your own attempt at rolling your R's sounds just like this
>>
>>39441138
Isn't there legitimate evidence suggesting that the brain chemistry of trans people, or people struggling to identify with a sex, is alike to opposite sex? What I mean to say is that the brain chemistry of men and women are in different balances, and, let's use Chris as an example, Chris could legitimately believe himself to be a woman thanks to this. It's injudicious to simply dismiss is it as lunacy.

>>39440987
I think his Chris' downfall was begotten by his own actions. More than the autism and bad parenting, Chris is a selfish asshole that believes everything should go his way. I find it hard to feel bad for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI
This is pretty funny.
>>
Chris is literally textbook autism spectrum disorder

If you are more functional than Chris then you don't have autism
>>
File: Fanart_Chris_drawing_nightstar.jpg (91KB, 1200x546px) Image search: [Google]
Fanart_Chris_drawing_nightstar.jpg
91KB, 1200x546px
This is a good portrait.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (213KB, 1326x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
213KB, 1326x1152px
If there are any pegasisters here looking to meet a young single transwoman, here's your chance.
>>
>>39440929
Fucking Christ. I'm too autistic to roll my r's (literally had to go to speech therapy to not pronounce it as w, plus there was a bunch of other letters I couldn't pronounce), but I'm not autistic enough to gag on my tongue for everyone to see. I'm just never going to speak mexican and that's fine by me.
>>
>>39443296
>Isn't there legitimate evidence suggesting that the brain chemistry of trans people
only if you believe in science and don't let that get wrapped up in pointless political arguments
>>
File: Sonichu-Planet_Dolan.jpg (269KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sonichu-Planet_Dolan.jpg
269KB, 900x1200px
>>39441627
Dude, are you seriously saying you haven't been reading the latest Sonichu updates?
>>
>>39441311
he's not self aware enough.
How the fuck is this comment not original?
>>
>>39444211
The comment applies to many robots, bound to have been uttered by someone at some point.
>>
>>39444176
Nooooooooooooooo

Jesus Christ he's still gonna be up to this shit when he's sixty, if he lives that long
>>
>>39443860
>*points out a co-author with a german name buried literally five pages down in one study*
heh...? kike pseudoscience? try again... kid.
here... i'll spare you some learning
>*flings some caveman bullshit from the 1950s at you*
>>
>>39443860
>people constantly arguing for science to be the be all end all decider
>except when it comes to average intelligence levels across various human ethnicities
>>
>>39444287
the reason the c******* doesn't do that is because the founding mythos of america is "if you work hard enough, you can become anything"

that's what gets people out of bed, it's what sells cars

two things happen if people start thinking about heredity and IQ. the first is immediate, the second is eventual, and both are fuckhideous

the first is people stop striving, which fucks the economy and breeds laziness, short-sighted selfish hedonism, and baksheesh-what you would call "degeneracy"

the second, worse thing is they eventually start trying to fix it, which leads to tampering with the human germline

think before you fuckin speak senpai
>>
>>39444405
oh, also, the few /pol/fags who are capable of thinking ahead will tell you that the second one is actually good, because they're masochist species-traitor faggots who want to sell our birthright to future bugpeople
>>
>>39444426
ps trads are retarded and neocatholics need to play a fucking tabletop rpg or something
>>
CHRIS CHAN REPRESENTS TRAPS EVERYWHERE

HAHA BOIPUCCI HAHA
>>
>>39440929
we need to bring back nazi eugenics.
>>
File: I want to fuck that.png (16KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
I want to fuck that.png
16KB, 599x605px
>>39440929
>christine will never make this sound while your dick is in her throat
Such a shame she's a lesbian.
>>
I wonder what chris's last words or final tweet will be?

Will we hear from him once his mommy dies?

time will tell.
>>
>>39441179
Agreed. Tie those tubes.

>>39441430
People crazier than him are allowed to run free, so I doubt it.
>>
>>39444405
Once automation delivers us to a post-work society none of that will matter.
>>
>>39444405
>>the first is people stop striving, which fucks the economy and breeds laziness, short-sighted selfish hedonism, and baksheesh-what you would call "degeneracy"
But that's already starting to happen.
>>
File: 1502457635416.png (249KB, 368x425px) Image search: [Google]
1502457635416.png
249KB, 368x425px
>>39443676
Bodytype: Average
>>
>>39443191
It's not hard nigger. Place tip of tongue on top of your mouth, exhale air quickly and funneled towards the top.

Chris is literally moving his tongue up and down manually and it sounds like a damn Pokemon.
>>
>>39444176
I wonder how he's going to handle the Planet Dolan issue because the Planet Dolan people basically called him a loser and told him to fuck off.
>>
>>39445018
I didn't need to read this,i'm going to have nightmares for weeks now.
>>
>>39443676
>Chris Chan is taller than you
Why even live?
>>
>>39440929
He now talks like a murloc
>>
>>39440929
What the actual fuck lol
https://youtu.be/LGddWmLBczs
>>
File: Misfits.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
Misfits.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>39448216
Is she off her box, what the absolute fuck?
>>
>>39440929
That sounds like his old Hamburglar impersonation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlqpV71LBnY
>>
>>39440929
Guy is clearly a troll.

Absolutely no effort to look like a woman. No makeup, nothing.
>>
>>39443676
He still wants a woman.

hahahahahha

props to him not falling for the jew propaganda
>>
I don't think I believe in fate or magic but Chris is clearly blessed or something like that. There's been so much documentation of his entire life back down to when he was a kid, and even when you're not looking for him he always seems to pop back up.
>forget about chris
>house fire happens
>forget about chris
>comes out as trans
>forget about chris
>maces gamestop employee
>forget about chris
>randomly shows up on some local news segment at some college

I think that's chronologically out of order but whatever. I feel bad for the guy and genuinely wish him the best, but he's such a character
>>
>>39440929
What happened to the infected tainthole situation?
>>
>>39448611
CWC has been trolled his entire life and he has no sense of irony like all autistic people.
>>
>>39448707
I definitely wouldn't say he's blessed, more like cursed.
But he is a character. When I first found the CWCki I stayed up all night reading
>>
>>39448823
Cursed is probably the better term, yeah
>>
I still wonder what led Chriss to become Christine. Sure he always hated guys, but I wouldn't expect him to go so radical, especially since his ultimate goal is to find a sweetheart to have his daughter Krystal with.
>>
>>39448892
Chris always had some weird, underlying gender thing, and LGBT people are knee-jerk accepting of everyone who falls under their umbrella. Chris is an empty vessel as far as politics and ideology go. There's no way in hell he wouldn't parrot their rhetoric to have a shot at some friends
>>
>>39449216
Possibly, but they're associated with the whole homo thing, which he cannot stand and going girl would seem to be a determent for him to get to find his sweetheart.

It's obvious that Chris has never been a consistent person and many of his bizzare moves are based off some nonsensical logic, but there generally is some sort of reason and I really cannot square this one and I'd be really curious as to what his rationale has been and I haven't really heard any official or convincing one.
>>
>>39449289
Your informations out of date. Again, Chris is an empty vessel. 10 years ago he hated homos because what his parents told him to think. Now he loves them because that's what the LGBT community tells him to think
>>
>>39449358
Pretty sure he still dislikes homo men and that has never changed. He's not calling them out anymore, but the fact that he's repulsed by them and doesn't like them didn't really changed, even though he now seems to pretend as to like them because he's now trans lesbian.
>>
>>39448707
To me CWCki is a strange postmodern art piece, obsessively documenting a single, basically unremarkable (if strange) human life. It's like Boyhood, except it's real and it doesn't suck.
>>
>>39449415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0

nah he did this, pretty sure he doesn't hate gay guys anymore.
>>
>>39449578
After a bit of a research, he still seems to dislike gay man personally, but at least says he supports them because they're part of the LGBT, which is exactly which raises even more question as to why he'd go full tranny and LGBT, since they're supporting of gay males, which he just cannot stand.
>>
>>39447542
he dropped it, he's changed the issue to a My Little Pony fan fiction issue after he went to Bronycon and got the idea that he could make money doing MLP fan stuff
>>
File: IMG_20170901_133608.jpg (698KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_133608.jpg
698KB, 1080x1920px
>>39449793
AGP autogynephilia.
>>
>>39450985
Maybe, but if you are to fetishize being a woman, then wouldn't that in general also include being defiled by a dick, which would imply a man, which Chris always disliked on personal level, so I'm not sure about that. I guess I don't know enough about the topic to actually tell.

I suppose it could be complicated case, especially since he's obviously not the brightest and well read person, so these concepts, while accurately reflecting his desires and mental states couldn't even be realized, since he wasn't aware of them.

I still find it kind of doubtful, however, plausible.
>>
>>39451080
Chris owns dildos man. I think he is just in some sort of denial. The autismo is strong in chrischan.
>>
>>39451153
That could be a pretty good point. I suppose that he's kind of messed up in head when it comes to sex, so it might be unrelated, but it makes autogynephilia scenario more likely.

I guess there would be still questions about how precisely he got so messed to that point and what went in his head and why the constant hate of men and wanting to get a sweetheart, but it would be a huge piece in the puzzle.
>>
File: mirrormirroronthewall.png (18KB, 830x412px) Image search: [Google]
mirrormirroronthewall.png
18KB, 830x412px
>>39443398
Reminds me of this here thing.
>>
>>39441174
you need to stop; you're not being mature about the situation; that is a man you wannabe progressive asshole
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.