[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm actually disgusted you guys exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Griffith_GoldenAge.jpg (1018KB, 1764x2340px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_GoldenAge.jpg
1018KB, 1764x2340px
Yes, you are a failure. I agree 100% because that's what you are.

First, your terminology

>Robot (the term you people can't even decide what it means on collectively)
>Chad
>Neet
>Normie

Are all useless attempts to hate the people who keep your reality alive

Honestly, one thing that doesn't get me is when people waste their entire lives doing nothing productive for humanity or society.

You're born and cared for (assuming you live in 1st world) by a society of people who work and achieve.

Yet here you are wasting your time on nothing but me logics, self pity parties, and bastardization of everything your forefathers did.

Maybe it takes a special kind of mentality to be so foolish, or maybe I'm giving you people too much credit for the ridiculous nonsense here.

That's interesting to me and one of the main reasons why I could say you are just disgusting people as a whole.

Instead of owning up to your life, you'd rather cower and hide.

Either way I'm sure majority of you are just roleplaying
>>
>keep your reality alive
I stopped reading there. This world is worthless. You should know that but you're a normalfag
>>
>>39440825
> This world is worthless

Then why are you living,leave this worthless world. Or are you going to spring up a reason as to why you're still here which would contradict your broken nihilsm argument.

If so, then don't even bother. You ha e better things to do with your time
>>
I could say you're just as much of a faggot OP for coming to R9K and typing a whole post trying to bait sad robots already down on their luck. It's not like we have much else this is our containment board we can shit post about normies all day long if we want to.

No one owes anything to society there's no rhyme or reason to life it just benefits most of us to not commit crimes and obey societal laws. I could give two shits if I contribute anything to society there's far more people out there that can carry my slack.
>>
>>39440778
That Griffith looks weird, it looks like he's wearing a gold mask
>>
>>39440931
If you can't contribute to society and the life and humanity that we built for the world.

Then you're the ladder and need to just be killed. Why waste air and resources on someone like you who feel so selfless about being a useless trash bag
>>
>>39440969

Alright there fedora edge lord
>>
I don't hate anyone. I love everyone. No one loves me.
>>
We don't cotton to your kind round these parts faggot, go on and git
>>
Whatever you say, normalfaggot.
>>
>the NEET acronym is something R9K came up with
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay, this has to be bait
You absolute fucking trash can.
>>
>>39440778
In the end we will both die and be consumed by the earth , you just like having a superiority complex , projecting the thought thwt everyone here is useless , i can only hope in the end you realize that all this talk about achievement dosent matter in the end you die and become nothing more than nutrients to be consumed by the earth we all do . Now go you big boy with life on track , im sure everything will be fine and you will be able to keep acting superior without your life crumbeling
>>
File: IMG_20170817_132530607.jpg (451KB, 1345x2392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_132530607.jpg
451KB, 1345x2392px
>>39440778
>Posts on /r9k/
>Post anime
>Believes any he says is relevant.
Is this some new form of bait?
>>
>>39440778
you're dumb as shit, you should probably kill yourself
>>
>>39440969
LMAO die you dumb niggerfaggot
>>
>>39440883
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death-
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns- puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.