[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to my college's anime club to see if it was interesting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500149216453.jpg (95KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500149216453.jpg
95KB, 900x720px
>went to my college's anime club to see if it was interesting
>most of the members are girls
>literally like 3 guys
>most of the girls are either hambeasts or fugly
>a few cute girls sprinkled throughout
>mainly talking about casual shows like dragon ball super and things the girls would like
>manga discussion literally just yaoi shit
>guys just played yugioh while the girls talked about men having sex with each other
>mfw
Should I join? I mean they were nice and I don't have any friends but shit.
>>
>>39440671
>I mean they were nice and I don't have any friends but shit.

As much as I usually dislike hanging around weebs, beggars can't be choosers. At least give it a shot
>>
File: oMyAsY9.png (702KB, 538x809px) Image search: [Google]
oMyAsY9.png
702KB, 538x809px
just make them watch anime you consider acceptable
>>
Go anon this is your first step to not being a complete absolute robot!
>>
>>39440671
Reminds me of the anime club I went to in high school. Though it eventually got overrun by so many duelists that didn't give a shit about the casual garbage they watched they had to change the name to otaku club.
>>
>most of the members are girls
good luck getting a word in without them all hating you.
Personally id set their fucking record straight, give them must watch animes and talk with the dudes loudly about them until the girls actually watched anything worthwhile.
>>
>>39440671
I refuse to believe there would be any "cute" girls in an anime club, but if it's true then join and attempt to court them
>>
Yes retard. Fucking do it.
It's a club filled with autistic men and cuties. Just act cool and you will be fucking some weeaboo ho in DAYS.
>>
The secret to getting weeb pussy is watching Ouran Host Club. That's it. They desperately come to you
>>
Why are women so interested in homo stuff?
>>
>>39440960
Same reason guys like lesbians.
>>
>>39440671
Do it anon
If you have no social life to begin with then there's basically no downside
>>
>>39441380
>Having social obligations
>Not a downside

Going to a gathering in which you don't really like anyone there is suffering.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.