[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too depressed to watch anime How the fuck does this happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: suicidal feels.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal feels.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>too depressed to watch anime
How the fuck does this happen? I do it almost everyday. I still enjoy it and find it interesting but just... I know depression gets in the way of doing things, but why can't I even stare at a screen for ~20 minutes?
>>
I don't know man, I can only sleep and post on imageboards now.
I still leave the tv on so it's not all in silence but beyond that I can't focus on shows anymore.
>>
>>39439365
All i'm still comfortable doing is browsing here and a few other places while listening to music. And ofc, masturbating, but I can never seem to do it more than ~12 hours between each session, so that's boring too. I want to focus on my shows though... I really don't want to end it all, but I'm really that bored
>>
File: 1430419844020.jpg (66KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1430419844020.jpg
66KB, 605x605px
you are not alone, i make an attempt once every few weeks to watch a single episode
our dopamine neurotransmitters have become understimulated as a byproduct of depressive symptoms, giving us what is essentially developed ADD in tangentially with epression
SSRIs will not help, only dopamine regulation will garner any improvement - i suggest you try wellbutrin if you have insurance, as it is not likely you will be prescribed something like adderall or ritalin as an adult
i'm too beyond repair for it to help, but it may help you
it is a nightmare when you are no longer able to glean any modicum of escapism and are subjected to a ceaseless hellish reality
i love you op!!!!!!!!
>>
A big part of anime is the sense of mentally exploring a new, colourful world with its own unique tone and atmosphere.

You probably spent a lot of time staring at a screen, even 4chan is highly colourful and full of luscious HD imagery much of the time. You need to take a break from this and experience the real world. Spend at least 2 weeks without going on the computer for more than 30 minutes, try to spend some time reading or go on some walks, get some fresh air, smell and see some new things. When you come back, I think you'll find anime has more liveliness to it.
>>
>>39440170
>TFW already had le add meme before going full neet

Adderall doesn't do shit for me at this point. I can't even enjoy wasting away playing dota at this point, only image boards and jerking off. I seriously think this level of internet addiction is just as harmful to your brain as doing hard drugs.
>>
>>39439338
It's because anime is terrible nowadays originally
>>
File: 1421208889754.gif (2MB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1421208889754.gif
2MB, 500x550px
I had a period like this for nearly a year. Now i watch it more than ever. Just take a break for a good while OP, don't try to force yourself to do anything you don't want to.
>>
>>39439365
That's because most shows now are fucking shit.
>>
File: 1504114739307.png (148KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1504114739307.png
148KB, 808x805px
>>39439338
>it's either moeshit with no plot
>or
>interesting plot that ends up irredeemably fucking itself near the middle-end
COME ON JAPAN
>>
>>39439338
welcome to my life,i have been doing nothing more then sleeping over 14+ hours a day for almost a year.i just can't seem to be motivated to do shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.