[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me ONE good reason why I don't deserve this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: what the hell man.jpg (297KB, 824x1146px) Image search: [Google]
what the hell man.jpg
297KB, 824x1146px
i never hurt anyone.
>>
>>39438677
Here OP not one but two

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6

You are very welcome
>>
>>39438677

those...beautiful...FEETS!!!!

*eyes pop out of head*

AWOOGA AWOOGA
>>
>deserve

I found your problem, autist
>>
File: faggy yellow car.jpg (176KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
faggy yellow car.jpg
176KB, 800x489px
Give me one reason why I don't deserve this.

I never hurt anyone.

Nobody deserves anything, just take what you can get and enjoy it
>>
>>39438677
Because you're not really a good person, anon.
>>
>>39438677
>i never hurt anyone.
Doing the bare minimum to function in society shouldn't give anyone a 9/10 like her.
>>
That is for genetically superior men only. Robots need not apply.
>>
>>39438677
Listen, life is shit for everyone. Even if you had her, you'd find something else to worry about.

It's all just a random roll of the dice in life, just try to make the most of what you have right now. Try not to think about women as much as you can, focus on improving yourself.

If you're lucky, you might find one.
>>
Unless you were born very attractive it's something you gotta work towards obtaining, like a sports car.

it mostly just comes down to luck though.
>>
>>39438677
Not being a bad person doesnt entitle you to a life of happyness with a gorgeous woman, anon. I can still give you the benefit of the doubt, give me more reasons that you deserve her.
>>
File: life is not made for us.jpg (88KB, 387x486px) Image search: [Google]
life is not made for us.jpg
88KB, 387x486px
>>39438709
>>39438730
>>39438737
>>39438742
>>39438757
>>39438766
WRONG.

The real reason is because I'm black. No white woman would ever go out with me.

fuckin racists.
>>
>>39438827
back 2 africa negro
>>
>>39438677
looks high maintenance af dude, give me one good reason why your life deserves that kind of pain.
>>
You might have not sinned of action, but you've sinned of thought and omission. You might also have indulged in sloth and envy, considering you're here, and you have not confessed or purified your soul. God is punishing you through blue balls.
>>
>>39438742
It's the bare minimum and yet most people can't do it.
>>
>>39438827

well then its not the fact that you're black its the fact you act like a nigger
>>
>>39439010
>>39438850
>>39438827
Cmon it's obvious bait you fuckin idiots. Sage.
>>
File: 10-10 perfect male.jpg (36KB, 575x573px) Image search: [Google]
10-10 perfect male.jpg
36KB, 575x573px
If you deserve that then give me a reason why I don't deserve this.
>>
File: 1497131482208.jpg (12KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497131482208.jpg
12KB, 540x404px
>>39438677
>deserve
First of all no one "deserves" anything. Second of all I can tell from your post that you have severely low self esteem and are a self defeating faggot. Girls like your pic don't find that attractive. You're already off to a terrible start. Someone like your pic is probably a vapid whore that would cheat on you with chad/tyrone anyways so you're better off with out her. Go for the average girls, that's where the gold lies. And keep your head up, I'm black as well and personally I love all races equally, but if white girls are your thing, then my nigga im sure there's a white girl out there for you. You just gotta work towards that. If you're fat lose weight, get a decent haircut, and most importantly, CONFIDENCE. Confidence is key. You got this my nigga. God speed.
>>
File: i demand to see your manager.jpg (46KB, 195x243px) Image search: [Google]
i demand to see your manager.jpg
46KB, 195x243px
>>39439103
>it's bait

how is wanting MAXIMUM pleasure in a non-afterlife/non-reincarnation life that can only be lived once without any redos or repeats which naturally means I should be entitled to the best because I won't have another chance to do get anything... "bait"

fuck you
>>
>>39439394
gotta say, it is kinda bullshit

>born with one life to live
>born into poor family and black

wtf did I do to deserve this shit?
>>
>>39438827
WE WUZ MUH FUGGIN KANGS N SHEIT MAN WHERE DAFUQ MY WHITE WOMINZ AT MAN DS SUM BOWLSHEIT RITE HERE
>>
>>39438827
Fuck off Brad Whitington. Go back to pol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.