[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: lmao.jpg (402KB, 1036x797px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
402KB, 1036x797px
Okay, fine. If other fembots actually exist, I wanna hear your stories. The entertaining and shitty ones.

>many years ago
>fifteen years old
>studying hella hard for my maths exam, turn up two hours before exam to study
>school is closed. shit.
>go to mcdonalds third a mile away
>sit with a milkshake and work through a paper
>a guy keeps staring at me. He looks pretty old, try to avoid eye contact
>I'm feelin awkward anyway so I leave and walk quick towards school
>look back. he's following.
>run. he runs after me
>get to school and the gates are still locked and he catches up to me
>"Hey why are you running cutie?"
>"I'm fifteen and my school is opening soon"
>"uuuuh ok sorry umm (etc. etc. i'm not a pedophile)
>>
>pretend to be female on /r9k/
>get mansplained to
>get triggered
>shit my bed in anger

there you go OP, hope you enjoyed that quality post
>>
Actual fembot here.
>be fembot on /r9k/
>get annoyed by attention whoring fembots (or "fem"bots) who use their gender to attention whore
>get annoyed by robots who get triggered when fembots casually mention being a girl but not in an attention whore way
>get annoyed in general, by most things in general
fun
>>
File: 1443831443657.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443831443657.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
the term fembots is a misnomer and a contradiction

Its like calling someone a married bachelor
>>
>>39438776
rip

>>39438777
>implying robots are real in the first place
Fuck off to wizchan if you want a woman-free haven
>>
>>39438776
if you were an 'actual fembot' who had nothing to contribute to this thread, why contribute?

Huehue, I also have a vagina. I didn't ask that you point out why you're special, I asked that any legit females share any shit they've gone through. Fortunately, as it is, your only issue is that 4chan is awks, and u just can't avoid pointing that out.
>>
>>39438895
I have plenty of issues. Doesn't mean I want to talk about them. Also, I highly recommend getting tested for autism, because you clearly cannot comprehend a fucking joke.
>>
>>39438799
You misunderstand, I don't want a woman-free haven

Just clearing up that women cannot be robots by definition
>>
>>39438940
Nobody can be robots by "definition," and nobody can come to an agreement on the definition.
>>
>tell good stories
>enjoy /r9k/ for what it is
>fuck mentioning gender unless it's actually relevant
>enjoy the board

drawing unnecessary attention to your gender is pointless
if you're frustrated by people disliking women on this board, go to a different board, this is a safe haven for men who have been hurt by women

if you are frustrated by women being stupid, kill yourself, because there will always be stupid women taking advantage of how easy it is to get attention as a woman

if you're a genuinely intelligent woman who doesn't care very much about how people interpret your gender because you know the merit of your posts is worth more than what gender you attribute to it, guess what

you wouldn't have made this shitty thread

kill yourself OP
>>
File: d1d4ae3d7723f5e275826d9c06a85a5a.jpg (114KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
d1d4ae3d7723f5e275826d9c06a85a5a.jpg
114KB, 1200x900px
I guess I don't count so much as a fembot anymore but here we go:

>be fembot
>meet nice robot
>get along really well have nice interests
>hold hands all that nice stuff
>"No don't worry people don't actually hate you, you jump to conclusions"
>"Sure I'll help you pick out some nicer clothes"
>"No one thought you were weird they think you're a cool guy, really"

Sounds good right? And then:

>"Sorry fembot but I want to see other people"
>tfw fucked up being nice to him
>tfw he's dating girl he met at a mutual friend's party weeks later

He's full normie now. Chadbots, not even once.
>>
>>39438959
Think most people would agree
Male
Virgin
Over 18 years old

Don't see how that can refuted, other than MORE restrictive (like lacking friends/job) or maybe older/younger
>>
Fembots, can we just settle this once and for all:

WHAT IS THE IDEAL PENIS SIZE?
>>
>>39438777
I think the word you are looking for is "oxymoron" which is eexactly what you are describing.
>>
>>39439098
Personally, I'm very small, so I prefer average to small. 3-5'' is ideal.

Fingers > average penis > small penis > toys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> large penises that bring me extreme pain
>>
>>39439098
That depends on her experiences and vagina size and shape, really. I personally feel uncomfortable at 7". I'm more of the thicker the better type. The best sex I had was with a guy who could get to 5" max but was very thick.
>>
>>39438650
>fembots
why do people still push this meme. go back and get other orbiters roastie.
>>
>>39439114
eh not really, thats more of a comparison between two words in a phrase or figure of speech

I am saying the term robot is DEFINED and only can represent male virgin etc etc, like how a bachelor is DEFINED by being unmarried

So saying a female robot is like saying a married bachelor, it is a contradiction, like mathematically true

You could probably argue oxymoron is a subset of contradiction, just with the common figure of speech part added
>>
>>39439114
What do you call a female who feels super detached from most people and prefers tons of solitude and alone time?
>>
>>39439239
already have that term

possibly femanon, but I would say thats just any browsing females

Better term would be failed normie
>>
what about <a href="https://ww.google.com">this</a>?
>>
Fembots, can we just settle this once and for all:

WHAT IS THE IDEAL HAIR SIZE?
>>
>>39439098
OP HERE OK

I'M GONNA FUCKING TELL YOU IN MY EXPERIENCE (three dicks that i loved pretty fairly for a few years each) I PICK FIVE INCHES.

EIGHT REPEATEDLY BASHED MY CERVIX DURING ANY POSITION THAT WASN'T MISSIONARY. IT HURT. I DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE ORGASM. Also, he didn't really care for perfoming oral sex on me, or being sweet on me while I got myself off. Fewer than 20% of women ever have orgasms by sex regardless of penis size, so it's entirely a matter of how much attention you pay to the clit.

My current partner is average. I can't remember how many times he's made me orgasm. He is legitimately the best lay that I have ever had in my entire life.

Answer: your penis should ideally be between 5-7 inches. Regardless, if you give orgasms, you'll be loved entirely regardless.
>>
>>39439285
are you mentally retarded, anon
>>
File: 1502927409570.jpg (137KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
1502927409570.jpg
137KB, 640x461px
>>39439319
NOOOOOO ENOUGH liberal PROPAGANDA

only a NINE INCH PLUS BBC can pOSSIBLE SATISFY i have heard this from MUTLTIPLE BOARDS OF 4CHAN

GTFO LIBTARD ROASTIE SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Fembots, can we just settle this once and for aIl:

WHAT lS THE IDEAL PENlS SIZE?
>>
>>39439409
reference >>39439134

>>39439304
depends on the guy. shoulder length hair is universally the sexiest if it's taken care of though.
>>
OP are you from Ireland?
>>
>>39439393
>ree
>i'm so insecure
>i will mock an opinion rather than just accept that my penis size isn't the problem
>ree oh no women are so bad and their huge mountain vaginas

you're pathetic :)
>>
>>39439455
Nuhuh. England.
>>
>>39439098

It's never gonna be "settled", dumbass. Every woman has a different preference and you're always going to get different answers. If you're weren't such an insecure little bitch, you'd listen to responses like >>39439319 and realize that your dick is probably just fine. But instead, you fixate on size queens and for some reason, go to much effort to convince yourself that all women are the same and anyone who says they prefer non-massive cocks is a liar.

Asking a women about the perfect dick is like asking men about the perfect breasts. Everyone is going to have a different preference.
>>
>>39439488
ohh fair nuf.
funny the exact same thing happened to my friend before ours maths exam, mcdonalds and all. weird
>>
I fucking hate the terms fembot and femanon. Why do you constantly like to point out being female? You make us all look bad. Then again you are probably a dude. Some of us are actually socially inept and were bullied for years by cliquey bitches like you.
>>
File: 1487706680807.jpg (103KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487706680807.jpg
103KB, 840x700px
>lazed around the house all summer not exercising
>classes started up again last week
>talk to my oneitis
>she asks if I put on any weight this summer
>>
>>39439319
>Fewer than 20% of women ever have orgasms by sex regardless of penis size,

>make moderate effort to get my gfs off
>they consistently refer to me as a "sex god"
>mfw i'm not even really doing anything special

I'd like to thank all the lazy, selfish men out there for making my job so easy.
>>
>>39439319
nice try virgin but this is black cock only zone
>>
>>39439304
Literally anything but bald.
>>
>>39439521
Yuhuh. Bitches who bullied you totally ended up on /R9K/.

Get a grip

>>39439545
Honestly, a lot of men just think that it's foreplay, then penis-in-vagina sex, and then they fall asleep. I kind of blame the lack of sex education, but it took 4 years for me to figure out clit orgasms and I reckon I'll never figure vag ones, similar to most women.

>>39439567
aight mate how you find the black cock you're looking for
>>
>>39438975
>you wouldn't have made this shitty thread
Not that I'm OP or an intelligent woman, but I post in threads like these because I'm desperate to find female friends.
>>
>>39439626
I understand and obviously don't understand every facet of the male psyche so thank you for educating me

what I usually take from these threads is immense frustration from men and pointless attention whoring from 90% of the women with an ambiguous frustrated 10%

but you bring up a good point, these threads could serve some purpose.

do you not go to /soc/ because the women there are guaranteed to be vapid sluts? do you hope that the attention whores here may have slightly more redeeming qualities?
>>
>>39439610
>/R9K/
what's /R9K/?
>>
>>39439610
>I kind of blame the lack of sex education, but it took 4 years for me to figure out clit orgasms and I reckon I'll never figure vag ones, similar to most women.

But it's so easy, it's fucking stupid. My current gf made this huge deal about how extremely hard it is for her to orgasm, how she has to spend hours to get herself off, how another person has never successfully given her an orgasm, etc. And after the first couple weeks of us having sex, it took me about two minutes, tops, to give her the first of five or six I can manage before she's had enough.

And there's no secret, it's literally just paying attention to what your partner likes and what they don't like and making an effort to indulge them. It requires so little effort that it blows my mind that there are apparently so many guys out there who make literally no effort to please their partners.
>>
>>39439626
If you'd legit like to find a female friend (am OP) then [email protected]. It would be cool to get to know you.
>>
>>39439698
Oh, I'm a female looking for female companions. I don't go on soc because they want dicc, not friendship. I've tried to befriend traps but same problem. I keep trying here because I found a little group of femanons, but eventually that dissolved. I just need to find individual friends, I think, instead of a group of antisocial people.
>>
>>39439776
>but it's so easy!

You are stupid.
It's easy for *certain women* because no woman is the same. I struggled, some women don't, it's not like you're a magic man. Some women even now haven't managed orgasm - google it.
>>
File: pic0471.jpg (45KB, 350x562px) Image search: [Google]
pic0471.jpg
45KB, 350x562px
>fat, thin, long hair, short hair
>show my affection for my crushes
>never seem to be any man's type
>guys actually say to me, "Anon, you're not really my date. I don't think I would date a girl like you."
>only get attention when a guy has blue balls or he just wants to fuck around for shits and giggles
>realize nobody will ever actually want me so I just learn to appreciate very visually attractive men
>occasionally let it slip that I think attractive man is attractive
>get shitted on for liking beautiful men instead of tattoo'd drugged out thug looking dudes
>men who said they would never be attracted to me asking why I am not attracted to them instead

Why can't I just be ugly and unloved in peace?
>>
>>39439779
Well, I've emailed you. I'll keep checking but I'm starting to have my doubts, Anon.
>>
>>39439990
>Anon, you're not really my date
Who was his real date? You'll find someone. Don't give up.
>>
File: chris-hemsworth-boxing.jpg (75KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hemsworth-boxing.jpg
75KB, 500x650px
>>39440076
Whoa, I can't believe I typed that. I should really sleep. I meant "type". I kind of gave up after the last guy who was "interested" in me said that he was talking to me because he was trying to relieve his blue balls. I figure if that's the type of men I can attract there's no point.
>>
>>39440141
Don't become the female version of the faggots here. Don't give up on all guys and think they're all the same because of your past experiences. You can find the one for you.
Sleep tight, nigga
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.