[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, guys, I've got it. Why don't we just become Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1497453280910.jpg (93KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497453280910.jpg
93KB, 640x720px
Guys, guys, I've got it. Why don't we just become Chad?
>>
Based robot tries to redpill the mentally ill
>>
>>39438173
ive accepted the fact that ill never be conventionally normal, it really doesn't bother me because the most normal people also have the most normal thoughts and ideas, and that really doesn't interest me, thats honestly part of why I like you guys.
>>
>>39438303
Don't fool yourself, anon. Being normal is the base condition for productivity in any field. Even the seemingly cooky celebrity musician who seems like such as oddball is actually in perfect mental and physical health. No mentally ill person has ever achieved anything, and if they did, they were healthy when they made their mark. Us abnormal people can never be individuals and thus create our own lives but will always be defined by how normal people view us, by what they allow us to have and be.
>>
>>39438303
>ive accepted the fact that ill never be conventionally normal

wonder if its possible to produce a hybrid. never seen a guy that looks like the guy on the left in OP's pic and have a robot personality, a true robot's personality. it would seem like such a paradox simply because anyone that good looking is invited to socialize at such a young age because of their good looks and would never develop such a personality
>>
>>39438173
I'm a Manet, dicket and ugly as fuck.

Best I can do is be a low tier Normie, maybe a middle tier Normie if I had an amazing personality.
>>
>>39438446
There are guys on 4chan you fit that profile.
But they tend to get orbited by fanboys, so I guess they can really classify as robots.
>>
>>39438173
If i was 6'3 and had a amazing facial structure i would be chad no issues(even if i was awkward as hell my looks would compensate for them and i would have a thousand bitches wanting to suck my dick.
>>
>>39438495
>There are guys on 4chan you fit that profile.

really who? all I see here is eggman and reviewbrah and although I like reviwbrah, he does not have the chad aesthetic.
>>
>>39438551
Well 4chan in general, not exactly r9k.

But even then, when we had rate threads, there we see very good looking guys, granted most leaked from soc.
>>
>>39438446
Hello, im the anon that you replied to,
Id say i fit into that category. Im not ugly and im pretty into fashion, i started regularly exercising to combat my severe depression. I have sex pretty often but it doesnt make me happy or satisfied. im still almost always alone. Most people really dont like me that much. because im nervous and awkward. The way i look is purely a fluke.
>>
>>39438519
>I would have no problem if I was in the top 0.0001% of men.

Well ya don't say?
>>
I look pretty decent, but I suck at talking to people. I'm also a manlet, so yeah.
>>
Being a Chad in highschool must mean having a show mom that grooms you into some sort of Disney channel kid star.
>super styled hair
>Trendy clothes

I was better looking than those turds in highschool but dressed like an autist and wore the same smelly hoodie over my fit wrestling body all year. My dad was an autist and my mom wasn't cool enough to offer any style advice.
>>
>>39438419
>Even the seemingly cooky celebrity musician who seems like such as oddball is actually in perfect mental and physical health. No mentally ill person has ever achieved anything, and if they did, they were healthy when they made their mark.

Explain Curt Cobain, David Bowie, and every hair metal band in the 80s?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.