[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post stories about your interactions with the homeless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: drunk native.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drunk native.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
I'll start this off
>be me
>19
>get a shit job panhandling money for a charity
>Not very good
>last chance to earn the minimum amount or I get canned
>wear a jewish star because I am jewish and it makes me seem more trustworthy to goy
>homeless comes up to me REEKING of marijuana and alcohol
>tells me I will go to hell
>spend over 3 hour yelling at me about how he was raped by his dad and why there is no g-d and all kinds of shit
>Starts to rain
>he leaves
>I have $9 in donations.
>I had to raise $300 to keep my job
>rain meant no one else was going to walk on my corner
>I got fired later that day
>>
>>39438101
Oy vey, you're the one who stood there ignoring your job like it was the Sabbath
>>
>>39438146
He wouldn't leave and he kept following me. He scared off customers.
>>
>>39438101
>drunk homeless nigger panhandling 5' away from grocery store entrance
>got any money for an old man?
>sorry, i only have cards
>(incoherent, angry mumbling and i walk away)

>legitimately crazy homeless person begging for change in center city philadelphia
>dont make any eye contact with him
>walk block or so
>"AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGAGHAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>what the fuck was tha--- oh, it was the homeless person screaming a block away
>laugh
>>
>>39438162
I think "the homeless" is an inhumane way to look at people that don't have a place to go. Everyone is on some sort of journey in life, and just because the world is giving someone a hard time, they're worthy of your hate? Come. On. Don't you have better things to worry about?
You should have contacted a constabulary.
>>
>be rude to "homeless" drug addicts trying to shake down passer bys for free money
>normie friends get all offended that I'd kick down to some layabout who lies for a living

hobos at the grocery store may be the most infuriating thing, fuck the faggot store managers that don't run them off
>>
I used to be homeless with my family for a few months when my dad got laid off of his job during the recession. His company moved their location to mexico for cheaper labor and let everyone go so with no job we couldnt afford much and ate rice everyday and ate meat with rice once a week on fridays as a treat. I remember having to stand in line in food banks with my mom while we waited to receive a box of canned goods and we had whatever we got in the cans as a side to our main dish of rice every other day to make it last. Eventually the money we had saved ran out and we lost the house and my mom had to sell my jesus chain and her jewelry so we could afford a motel room for a week until we found a place. And after we didnt find a place in a week we had to live in our car for a few months and we lived off of little caesars and gas station food. We bathed in public bathrooms and did our laundry there too. After a while my dad found a job through an agency and saved enough until we could afford a place again. Ive left out a lot of details but being homeless sucks. I was in middle school at the time and it was awkward to go to school musty with dirty clothes cause we didnt get to bathe that day or wash. There were countless times i saw my parents go hungry so my brothers and i could eat. So if someone ever asks for money ill say i wont give them money but ill buy them a meal instead and they always accept. They're not all trolls, some people fell on hard times and never got out and some are mentally ill and just can't function in society with a job and shit. Buy them food, dont give them money but at least show some compassion.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.