[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many girls do you think you've swiped left to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170830-234031.png (551KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170830-234031.png
551KB, 1080x1920px
How many girls do you think you've swiped left to?
>>
>>39437815
most of them
and i don't even read the bio's
>>
File: 1496847442952.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496847442952.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>39437815
>Tried to get a girlfriend to talk to through Tinder
>They're all my age, but they're a magnitude older than me socially
>They've slept with 20 guys to make-up for every year of existence
>I'm a virgin man

I wouldn't care that a girl is a virgin, but I hate the social mileage they have on me.

They're nothing like my sister. It's like they have to go to a club every night or something stupid like that just to be sure the sun rises in the morning.
>>
>>39437815
I don't swipe left ever. I swipe right on everything a chance is a chance regardless of how small it is it's still a chance.
>>
>Convinced there's no more nice guys left in the world

I know /r9k/ is infested with sluts and feminists, but moving past the self proclaimed nice guy meme, guys act like jerks because they think women like it and because it protects them from other guys. Some of them are genuine jerks too.
Cheyenne could very easily find a shy introverted guy to date, but she doesn't want *those* guys. She wants Chad. She just needs to admit it.
>>
I swiped right on 100 women a day for three months last year. That's about 9,000 women. I only did not right swipe on obvious bots. I used to have self-confidence. Not anymore.

I got two matches during said three months. They were bots.
>>
>>39437861
This actually fucks you over since they have an algorithm that will start omitting you from peoples tinder decks if you swipe loads. It determines you as low value so most women will never even see you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.