[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just get a lonely Finnish gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: garota 15.jpg (95KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
garota 15.jpg
95KB, 853x480px
Why don't you just get a lonely Finnish gf?
>>
>>39437379
I will once I've Finnished my Turkish Delight
>>
>>39437379
No girl in the world can possibly be lonely.
>>
>>39437513
You're a fool if you believe that. Women lead lonelier lives than men.
>>
>>39437547
How so? Originallyino of course
>>
>>39437547
If they do, it's entirely by choice.
Women don't have the ability to be unnoticed and invisible like the millions of beta men.
>>
>>39437638
>>39437700
My mother had me when she was 23, a single mother, if you could believe it. She spent her whole life working to better herself. She became a lawyer, her dream profession. She is 46 now. She is getting to the point in her life where she is realising that family is what is most important. The only problem is that nearly all of her family are dead. She really only has me, her failure of a son. When she's not working for somebody she hates, she's watching tv. The only respite from her soul crushing existence in restless sleep. She suffers. She suffers more than any robot.
>>
>>39437700
And no, she did not choose it. No more than a baby chose to be born. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>39437547
not until they hit middle age
>>
>>39437757
Again, entirely her choice.
She could've easily settled with some normal guy, but she wanted nothing more than to be a Chad lawyer's fucktoy so much so she actually got a law degree just to increases her chances of running into one.
I know because this is EXACTLY what my sister is doing right now.
>>
>>39437847
Yes, my mom and your sister are the same person.
>>
>>39437930
All women are hypergamous whores incapable of loyalty or loneliness. This is just biological fact.
>>
>>39437379
We'd not get along unless she was into 4chan and such, so she'd probably never stop singing loitum a girl and that'd get annoying fast.
>>
>>39437379
They all have stansards like this fembot last night

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6

Plus most are ugly
>>
>>39437379
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS
>>
Because I'm not in glorious S U O M I
>>
>>39438097
This is stacey and she sounds like a slag
>>
>>39437513
>>39437547
Women are lonely because men seldom actually want to talk to them. 99% of the time if a woman interacts with a man, he is thinking about how to put his dick in her.
>>
>>39437379

Well damn, I never thought of that. I'll head down to the store first thing tomorrow morning and get one, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>39438283
t. roastie who only acknowledges the existence of Chads
>>
>>39437379
>women
>lonely
Haha
>>
>>39438283
First of all, that's bullshit, but secondly, you can thank the current environment of sexual (((liberation))) for the destruction of trust between the genders.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.