[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start balding >realize that I'll never ever get laid,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: finasteride-propecia.jpg (29KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
finasteride-propecia.jpg
29KB, 500x400px
>start balding
>realize that I'll never ever get laid, chances are worse now
>start finasteride
>10/11 months now I think I'm developing gyno on my right nipple

It's not noticeable, I got puffy nipples due to water retention I guess, but recently I've had some severe itching a few weeks ago and my nipple tender and with pain, I can feel something in there
I'm not stopping finasteride though UNTIL i see it get worse, I hope it doesn't because it's literally my only hope, otherwise I'll be bald and everyone who knows me will laugh and call me a loser
>>
>>39437264
SAVEfsadfsdfds
>>
>>39438468
>>39437264
Ah phew

Right anon, I'm a tranny and when I went on HRT (A stronger anti androgen than finasteride + estrogen) I had the exact same experience, my chest/nipples became strangely itchy and then all of a sudden I woke up one day with sore gnat bites (that had hard lumps behind them) that turned into A cup breasts within a few months

My chest is nearly noticeable unless I'm wearing very tight clothing, and as you're taking a weak anti androgen and no estrogen, it's very unlikely you'll get more than A cups (trannies who take full blown HRT rarely get more than B cups) so I doubt you have much to worry about.

Have you considered binding your chest prematurely in order to prevent/weaken breast growth?
>>
>>39438581
>trannies have less breast development than people just taking finasteride
wait explain pls
>>
>>39438604
genetics
original genetics of course
>>
>>39438604
I've only been on HRT for 4 months now

>>39438628
and this.
>>
>>39437264
Arimdex bro? Unless I am totally retarded and you cant use it with fin. It should knock out your e2 levels. Are you getting blood work done? Of course not. Do it. Try .25mg arimidex 1x a week for a while.

But holy fuck man, I am really worried you're on fin. If you made it this long and your dick works I think you're ok. But uh.... I know you're in a bind, but ps - bald guys can still get laid. LEarn some game my dude and totally shave your head at first and get off fin.
>>
>>39438581
gyno on finasteride is a side effect that can appear years after starting, that's why some say it's rare and it probably is but still, it's not instant side effect like limp dick or watery cum, things by the way I never experienced taking finasteride

But now my right nipple is probably developing gyno, I've had little manboobs because of weight gain since ever but if I notice my nipple area growing into a hard titty lump I'll stop immediately and suffer my bald future, not like I care that much but it's always better to age better than other people, especially after getting shit on by everyone my entire life, being bald at my 20s isn't fun
I'll see what'll happen in the future if it gets worse, maybe I'll take those anti estrogen drugs body builders use but spending money on more meds is not what I want at all and I don't like taking meds
>>
>>39438779
A word of warning about those anti estrogen drugs, if you have low levels of both estrogen and testosterone then you're at risk of developing multiple diseases, the worst of which is osteoporosis and brainfog.

Have you thought about getting a blood test from a doctor and asking them about them for advice?
>>
>>39438779
Arimidex is generic and cheap as fuck. I pay $5 with prescription for 3 months worth.

>>39438866
He needs blood work yesterday for sure. A little adex won't crash his e2 levels unless he is super sensitive. e2 is either a cakewalk to manage, or a total bitch. I imagine OP is around 60-80+ e2 to have gyno this late, he wants to be around 20.

Would like to know his DHT and free T levels. Could help much more. Any bots reading this, if you start getinig hormone issues plz post labs too, us endocrine autists can have a field day.
>>
File: 1480366797111.png (726KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480366797111.png
726KB, 636x640px
>>39437264

im going to preface this by saying im not a shill, and nor is this bait to try stop you from using Finasteride

I got a generic version of the stuff, called Finrest-5, seeing that i was in the early stages of Male Pattern Baldness (im 24)

I wanted to prevent my hairline from going and to pro-actively countenance the incoming onset of hair loss as i got older as men in my family have all started to lose their hair and i wanted to prevent this

that was earlier this year. not long after taking the 5mg pills (you only need 1.25mg for it to work with maximum effectiveness, doesn't matter it's 1.25mg or 20mg) I started getting symptoms of Post-Finasteride Syndrome, including:

-impotence (literally don't feel horny ever and don't get erections anymore) this is some serious shit as i can't get with girls..not that i was getting them anyway. have next to no sex drive and i dont care about sex anymore

-benis might be smaller than was originally. its hard to tell because im pretty numb down there and i dont get hard anymore.

-recall impairment, my memory is worse than ever and it takes a lot longer + more effort to do basic brain functions. It's like going down 15 IQ points.

slower thought process in general. difficult to think on my feet.

- chornic fatigue. tired all the fucking time unless i get way too much sleep

- a few other things like muscle weakness and flat affect.. the biggest hit has been on libido and mental ability

the worst thing ever is it says this can't be cured and is permanent, even after i stopped taking Fin. im still holding out some hope it gets better

stay away from this stuff, is serious shit. only blessing i feel is i didn't get gynecomastia. was only taking for a few weeks
>>
>>39439584
>Post-Finasteride Syndrome
m8 I am really sorry this happened. Post-Finasteride Syndrome is very real and is an area of heavy interest. I have some theories about it and how to fix it.

One of my ideas is that Fin either destroys the DHT receptors in your brain, or destroys your bodies ability to make certain enzymes necessary to mangae 5-alpha reductase. I think some men's genetics are incapable of handling Fin. I also think Fin should be banned due to stories like yours. The risk is too high.

I think the receptor damage theory is likely. I also think it might be possible to reboot the brain using various peptides. I know that trt, hcg , etc can bring you back, but its not reasearched enough for how long.

Have you gotten blood work?

Also, consider doing this trial http://www.pfsfoundation.org/research/

I truly wish you all the best. I am 100% serious on this - if I had the resources, I would make it my mission to figure out a treatment.
>>
File: 1461264138056.jpg (36KB, 558x372px) Image search: [Google]
1461264138056.jpg
36KB, 558x372px
>>39437264
you should start taking estrogen too so you can be a girl
>>
lol wtf. why dont you get off the finasteride and take some fucking testosterone. get in the gym and get huge and then youll get laid. pathetic fucking virgin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.