[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you saw a naked women in real life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_o8xmnfrkZK1vufdvco4_1280.jpg (89KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8xmnfrkZK1vufdvco4_1280.jpg
89KB, 960x720px
What would you do if you saw a naked women in real life?
>>
i have, i saw three strippers at a place i worked at, and two girls i had sex with.
>>
>>39436933
Please go into more detail...for my research
>>
>>39436867
That picture was taken in Haulover Beach. The building is Trump Tower and it's in Sunny Isles Beach.
>>
>>39436933
>girls
>sex
gtfo normalfag
>>
>>39436867
I saw a naked woman on the streets of New Orleans and she bent over and let me grab her ass. I went to a massage parlor and my masseuse began taking her clothes off and I had sex with her.
>>
File: 1365107126887.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1365107126887.png
65KB, 285x276px
Having an ENF fetish is true suffering
when am I ever going to see a girl naked by accident in real life
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 93x93px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 93x93px
are there really people on this board who have never seen a naked girl before?
>>
>>39436867
What do you mean? Countless x gfs and one night stands or my wife? Lol you are pathetic, one thing I wouldnt post here like some role playing faggot.
>>
>>39436933
joe? you dont go on r9k?
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp0677174.jpg (13KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp0677174.jpg
13KB, 450x320px
>be me
>be a collegefag
>attend nude figure drawing sessions solely to look at naked grills
>art students probably knew exactly what I was doing because my "drawings" were shit
>>
fhwygads
>>
>>39437622
Were the models at least hot?
>>
Wake up because I am clearly dreaming
>>
File: IMG_0717.jpg (1MB, 2876x2876px)
IMG_0717.jpg
1MB, 2876x2876px
>>39437622
Same except I go because I genuinely want to improve my skills.
Not all of the models are pretty girls, but the ones that are-
It hurts. I seem to draw better, but during the 30 minute break where everyone's chatting, I can't work up the courage to talk to the model. I practically lost my spaghetti just saying hi to her when I saw her looking at my drawing.
Also, I pose sometimes, partly for the money, but partly so I can get other people to look at my nude body
>>
How can normalshits be okay with women being naked in public but they lose their fucking head when it comes to sexual harrassement and rape?
>>
>>39438335

Normalfucks are fucking retards.

>I'm going to strip totally naked and show my tits, ass, and pussy to the world!!! Don't look, silly boys ;)
>OH. MY. GOD. DID YOU JUST GRAB MY BUTT?!??! RAPE!!! RAAAAAPE!!!!
>>
>>39438061
1 was hot, 1 was average, 1 was oddly shaped. I always check the Facebook group's drawing session announcements for the model name to see who's posing.

The models are always in sitting or laying positions, which sucks for an ass man
>>
File: 1503398112659m.jpg (81KB, 750x1024px)
1503398112659m.jpg
81KB, 750x1024px
>>39436867
>still not asking for it

Calling cops for exhibitionist behavior ofc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.