[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you from becoming a chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

For me it's
>autism
>anger issues
>being fat
>>
Health issues. Just got finally fixed after 7 years so I'm about to leave you faggots behind.
>>
i still live with my parents, i'm on a wheelchair. i have no way to meet new people.
>>
>>39436046
Well, I'm genuinely happy for you. If you survived as a robot, life as a Normie will be a piece of cake
>>
>>39435852
Mostly being manlet, I have everything else in check, so it must be that
>>
I don't talk to people
I don't go outside except for work
>>
>speech impediment
>trust issues

I'm honestly about to fall for the therapy meme.
>>
>>39436240
Thx anon. Ive never been happier in my entire life, just got home from the doctor today with a proper diagnosis with a good prognosis
>>
File: 1495680779419.png (131KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1495680779419.png
131KB, 396x385px
>Stay a Non-chad: Lonely
>Become Chad: Get a line for pussy and the slut drama that comes with it
I don't see a worthwhile reason to even be one if all it's gonna do is attract roasties anyway. Just enjoy the decline
>>
ugly face
no personality
shyness
acne
>>
>>39435852
I've recently attained Normie status, I'm going for Chad. Godspeed, my friends.
>>
>>39435852
I was a "Chad".
Then I got depressed and realised alcohol and weed are amazing for making life better...
A decade later... still reaching for the alcohol and weed.

Being a Chad is amazing.
It was the best time of my life.
I wasn't a typical Chad.
I was the greebo in school that used to turn up to school daily wearing Marilyn Manson hoodies, but because I was so good at all sports, I was fine... everyone loved me because I'd win all sports events against other schools in my area even though I was a metalhead that skated around school and looked like I was a fucking Satantist with longish purple hair that didn't want to do anything other than PRAISE LUCIFER.

I was an ultimate skater/greb Chad.
I was always best mates with the hardest kids in school that hurt people.
I was always best mates with the grebs that were treated like shit.
I was always best mates with the "normies".
I was always picked first for everything because I learnt how to be the best at everything whilst maintaining my skater/metalhead status.

It all stopped a few years ago because I got so depressed that I couldn't be fucked with anything other than being miserable and posting shit online that pissed others off just for the fun of it.

You can be a non-Chad and be popular.
You've just got to know how to not be a complete fucking dickhead and know how to play the popularity game.
It helps if you're the best at sports growing up... people want you to win for the school regardless of what you look like and what music you listen to.

You look at me now at 30 years old... I'm a fucking useless fucking fuck.
Too many drugs, too much alcohol, too many years smoking weed/tobacco...
>>
>>39436789
what the fuck is a greb lad
>>
>Chubby face
>Soft heart/hopeless romantic
>about 10%bf (at 16-20% right now)

The last one I can change but beyond that the first two are locked in their ways. Not that I would like to be Chad anyway
>>
>>39436046
My man, I fixed my own health issues after it kicked my ass for 10 years. Enjoy life to the fullest and keep going always.
>>
>>39436864
u sound rly cool honestly
>>
>>39437161
Thanks man, I would buy you a drink if I could. Made my morning <3
>>
>>39436824
"Greebo".
English term for someone that loves metal and hardcore music.
Someone that has piercings and tattoos.
Someone that isn't considered "normal" and is alternative because of their black attire and music choice.
>>
>>39436616
>become chad
>but choose not to go for the drama
oh wow
so hard
you can use your new desirability to get a gf too, a good one
>>
>>39435852
A lack of hats to wear.
>>
File: 1382996379472.png (200KB, 1389x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1382996379472.png
200KB, 1389x1732px
>>39435852
I am a skelly, and I cannot gain weight.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.