[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What use is anger?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1467711231714.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467711231714.gif
2MB, 360x270px
What good will it do me? Should I seek to kill my own? It's good fuel though, it helps with pushing past pain. I don't necessarily like that though
>>
File: images.jpg (50KB, 388x518px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
50KB, 388x518px
Anger will make a man hard like stone, like steel.
If you are hard you will will shatter, but strong only bends.
The sword may be grateful to the forge, but never fond.
You are forging your soul in the fires of pain.
>>
Anger has been a good source of motivation for me as I am normally an unmotivated piece of shit. It usually leaves me feeling exhausted.
>>
>>39435692
Yeah I ran my fastest mile when I was angry. I don't like,it though. I wish I could do more with a sort of quiet resolve. I guess I'll just need to work on it. Perhaps it's just an evolved defense mechanism?
>>
File: 1503679733023.jpg (30KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1503679733023.jpg
30KB, 258x195px
>>39435554
Its only useful if its directed towards yourself, against others it is empty, transient, and vain. Anger against others doesnt solve anything but create a vast growing hatred

>inb4 edgy armchair psychologist

Just from experience.
>>
>>39435554
To Let it all out when you're in serious trouble

I got jumped by 4 nogs at night and just let it all out. It saved me and made me feel alive
>>
>>39435554
Start boxing and turn your anger in a skill
>>
>>39435796
Yeah I feel this is an issue. There are some people I just don't care for though. They seem so stupid as to not warrant it. Maybe it's also I'm just angry at myself. Hm
>>
>>39435908
It's not like I'm an angry person. I just have a negative background feeling. Like you see people that smile throughout the day and I'm not one of those people. I've been asking myself simple questions lately. Should I be like those happier people? What else would I be? Would it be right?
How do you guys feel?
>>
>>39435554
How do you deal with someone angry at you? When you feel you've done nothing wrong? So someones angry at me for not doing some thing but i wasn't explicitly told to. If they're going to be angry over that I'm just going to refuse to care for them. Why would I care about you? However in apathy am I capable of worse? I should probably try talking to, but what if we reach an argument bedrock and disagree on principle? I feel like it's too simple, but reducing things to love and hate seems naive at best. Although to stop a fight all the two have to do is nothing
>>
>>39435554
Why ever be mean? Because someone is to you? But then do you not enter a cycle of violence then?
>>
>>39435655
>it's a nynaeve gets angry and complains about men chapter.
>>
File: hippies btfo.jpg (73KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
hippies btfo.jpg
73KB, 600x478px
>>39435554
pic related
originami
>>
>>39436992
No thanks senpai that seems too up its own butt. I mean I get being against inaction but anger isn't the right reaction or word
>>
>>39437539
Anger is a moral tool. Use it to guide your actions, not consume them.
>>
>>39437621
That makes more sense, but using emotions seems like a thing r9k would chastise girls for lol
>>
>>39435554
being able to control and question your anger is a sign of emotional maturity. if you can rein in your anger, you interpersonal relationships will definitely benefit.
>>
>>39437641
Girls are controlled by emotions. Not the same thing.
If you feel angry that somebody cuts you in line, you don't act on it and bash their head in. But you do keep note of who did in, because it's a dick move.
>>
>>39435554
eventually you learn to just bottle it up and hide it somewhere inside to explode at an inappropriate time
>>
>>39435554

Anger might be all i have left
>>
>>39435554
Come to /pol/, we could use you comrade.
>>
>>39437702
Lol true. I wonder if I should just explain the situation as if from a bird's eye view to the other.

>>39437710
This doesn't strike me as the healthiest way to deal with it lol. Could you get swole though?
>>
>>39437736
Wouldn't you rather want some more calm and constructed discourse? Like your sticky says.
>>
File: 1484140181712.jpg (234KB, 662x670px) Image search: [Google]
1484140181712.jpg
234KB, 662x670px
Anger aimed at things you can't control is basically self pity
And self pity is by all means the least valuable emotion imagineable to humankind.

But anger aimed that things that you can control, distinctly YOURSELF, is orders of magnitude better than "self-love"

You die anyway so any damage anger does to you lies in the dirt.
>>
>>39437832
I feel like I throw a lot of pity parties. It's a weird thing. Maybe I just want things to be too prefect
>>
File: 1474226855469.jpg (93KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
1474226855469.jpg
93KB, 500x531px
>>39435554
Anger is a young mans tool. It will serve you well for a long time. But cynicsm and nihilism will take it's place eventually.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.