[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls that smoke?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2023.jpg (44KB, 491x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2023.jpg
44KB, 491x418px
Is it a red flag when girls smoke cigarettes?
>have oneitis for a while
>start talking on Snapchat
>she likes me back, wants to hang out
>holyshitthisisactuallyhappening
>sends me a picture of her with a cancer stick in her mouth

I mean I really don't mind it, but can it be a red flag in a girl? Should I continue talking to her?
>>
>>39434740
Could be a sign of an oral fixation, in which case you'd be pretty lucky.
>>
>>39434740
Just start smoking yourself, it's a good social tool.
>>
>>39434740
find out what kind of cigs she smokes
anything menthol (especially Newport) means you need to drop her immediately
>>
>>39434948
This. Only fags, niggers and coal burners smoke menthol.
>>
>>39434778
Not going to lie pretty hot that she sucks on something like that all day ;)
>>
>>39434998
>coalburner
What's that anon ?
>>
>>39435111
Have a Sexy Kev September lad.
>>
>>39435139
It's a white woman who fucks black men.
>>
>>39434948
How do I ask her? And I'm pretty sure she smokes because she's an edgy tumblr aesthetic type
>>
>>39436522
Just ask her which brand she smokes. No big deal.
>>
>>39436537
Ok, and why is menthol such a red flag?
>>
dont. ever.

girls like those are just wannabe jerks trying to catch attention from people around her because they feel insecure, they may and will make any thing other people find "cool"

chances are
she is either underage or a really immature gold-digger woman
and she will ruin her life becoming a drug addict soon, and you totally dont want to get in this.

trust me, i truly know that kind of people
>>
>>39434740

What's with this whole thing lately where omegas are so against smoking?

Do not respond with a lecture about the cost or health risks.
>>
>>39437130
Are you talking about how I said she was an edgy tumblr aesthetic girl or just a girl smoking in general?
>>
>>39437198
>>39437399

mentally healthy girls never succumb to cigarettes. Office workers, truck drivers, and people in general who tend to suffer high stress during their everyday lifes smoke because it relaxes them. That's how they start becoming dependent to it and for us common people there is no real solution to this because we cant just leave a job and expect to get one instantly.

In the other hand, these girls almost never suffer heavy stress. They do it because its "cool" for them. Yes, it may help to get accepted into a group, but thats it. They basically force themselves to do unhealthy things for no reason because during school they were total normalfags who maintained their "reputation" acting like this, and assimilated it also works in our vague, cruel real world.

You may think that it is no big deal and they can get out of it easily because they are just pretending, but the truth is that they really cant. Their behavior and attitude have developed around becoming what other people expect from them (in this case, smoking), making them socially dependent to this action. Because of this, they are more than willing to get into serious drugs and doing stupid things that may put in danger either their own life or even yours. just to look "cool" in front of others.

That's why you have a lot of lack-of-attention girls pulling extremely dangerous stunts and really stupid and serious shit over the Internet because of a ridiculous trending.

These girls need help and it is not worthy to put yourself in danger against the almighty Natural Selection that slowly erases stupidity from this world.

I know my english is not the best, but I really hope you have thought about this, and if someone knows a girl with this problem please help her before she does something stupid.

They really have become a danger to other people and you will start hearing about this in a few years because of the current generations that revolve around this.
>>
>>39435139
>>39435163
Remember, they always pay the toll.
>>
File: Escalator.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Escalator.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>39434740
Don't listen to most of the tards in this thread, OP. Smoking or drugs of any kind is the biggest red flag right next to listening to nigger music, admiring niggers, or worshiping celebrities. Trust me on this.

T. >30 Year Old With a Lot of Experience.
>>
I'd hope any girl interested in me wouldn't do drugs or stupid shit like smoke
>>
>>39437845
>tfw no mentally unstable and dependent gf
>>
File: a normal day...OR IS IT!!!.gif (202KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
a normal day...OR IS IT!!!.gif
202KB, 300x200px
>>39437987
> Woman gets eaten by escalator
> They try to help but don't even try to stop the escalator
> Woman disappears
> They just shrug and walk away, not even calling the cops

where is this place where escalators are not a common way to get around but malevolent forces that demand a blood sacrifice
>>
>>39434740
I've met plenty of girls who smoke to be cool or fit in. I've also met people who smoke that aren't like that and are genuinely stressed or got on the habit in a bad way. You don't always know how someone starts smoking. I used to hate and judge people that smoked and then I had a roommate in college who smoked and sold cigarettes. At that point myself esteem hit rock bottom. Therefore didn't really care about my health and just said fuck it I'll try one. Got hooked pretty fast and I am ashamed of it. I never try to smoke in public. Maybe she just wants to impress you. She probably knows about the risks and that it's smart o stay away from cigs. Help her quit idk
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.