[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see something there that you like femanon fattasses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 10

File: kris21.jpg (242KB, 615x1664px) Image search: [Google]
kris21.jpg
242KB, 615x1664px
>see something there that you like femanon fattasses?
>>
Didn't that guy killed himself?
>>
Nah like my dudes chubby or skinny. Not obese tho. But the further into muscle territory the less attractive dudes get to me tbth.
>>
>>39434707
>being in this much denial
just because buff guys don't pay attention to you, doesn't mean you wouldn't fuck them if you could
>>
>>39434792
Probably just a lazy fat bitch, they hate feeling like they have to keep up with their man and they want to be the "pretty one" .
>>
>>39434883
Don't be so insecure. I have a decent enough body and my last bf was At least athletic, but no I don't expect guys obsessed with the gym. More important shit. Huge muscles are disgusting to a lot of girls desu
>>
>>39434707
But he's not very muscular. I think he looks perfect; any bigger and it would be a turn off.
>>
>>39435206
You're the one that sounds insecure. Women try to rip anything down that threatens their ego. Kris wasn't even overly ripped, so your "Huge muscles" is a bunch of bs.

Actual hot girls like buff/in shape guys, lazy women try to convince themselves it's bad because they know they can't get it or they could never keep up. You whores are so predictable.
>>
>>39435231
I'm not saying he's unnatractive. I'm saying he just leaves me personally kinda cold. Like I can admit say.. Megan fox is beautiful. But in a sterile boring as fuck way that does nothing for me. Imperfections are what you grow to love about people.
>>
Nice body, but I'm not fat, just ugly.
>>
>>39435314
Im not ripping. Im saying he isnt really my type. Which is something we are all entitled to. Doesn't indicate insecurity
>>
>>39435325
>imperfections are what you grow to love about people
one of the most pathetic things I've ever read
>>
>>39435344
Then how come the buff chads are the ones getting all the ass on tinder? Women are pretty uniform in what they like, at least visually and sexually.
>>
>>39435357
If robots had any experience of actual love then they may understand it. Hot is dull. And no im no supermodel, but i have a good enough body. but people are certainly more than their looks either way. Which is why I'm quite happy and will never be alone. Unlike a lot of you here.
>>
>>39435374
Not the same person you replied to but I know a girl who was always attractive and she doesn't like the stereotypical buff guy
>>
>>39435374
You dont see all women though do you. Just the hot ones. But sure at the end of the day I think most women know they may as well fuck the best they can get. When it comes to actually spending your life with someone then other factors obviously come into play. Seems obvious to me
>>
>>39435396
That makes no sense at all you semen demon. Of course you'll never be alone, women get guys fawning over them 24/7.
He's just trying to say that women are very loud and clear in the archetype of what they like in men. That is where the Chad meme comes from. It's an archetype and stereotype that always turns out to be true.
>>
>>39434641
no. i only go for skinny guys. which is perfect because i'm skinny too and we can rub our bones together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FufL80hJsP8
>>
I don't get it, his body isn't anything special. Post it on /fit/ and you would be laughed out of the board. There's barely any muscle he just has some fat without being either anorexically skinny or obese or skinnyfat (thin but all fat and no muscle)
>>
>>39435440
Not all women..plenty don't really care but this board only seems to count the hot stacies as real women. Despite not even being close to in their league. Those ones can afford to pick and choose but ultimately people have to have more than looks to get more than sex. what's hard to understand about that
>>
>>39435426
>You dont see all women though do you. Just the hot ones.
The fat ugly ones on Tinder want hot Chad too.

>most women know they may as well fuck the best they can get

But femanon above said she finds muscles unattractive, but now it's the best "to get".Honestly it sounds like women know they can fuck the hot buff Chads but can't tie them down in a relationship so in childish "You don't like me so I don't like you!" fashion they pretend they never wanted it in the first place.
>>
>>39435570
Um that was me. No it's that I see people as more than their bodies. Presumably don't even see their bodies into you're close enough to them not to care either way. Like, I've had fit guys interested in me romantically for whatever reason. Both had scummy personalities overall but it's not unheard of. In the normal dating world there's things called personalities that are quite important. Robots for example could get as buff as they like. They still wouldn't get Anywhere on those social skills would they. Either way this is boring. I could be cuddling my qt chubby bf.
>>
>>39435683
We're talking attraction, PHYSICAL ATTRACTION, you retarded slut, not personality and all you other mumbo jumbo. God why even bother trying to make sense to a roastie. It goes nowhere.
>>
>>39435468
>Not all women
Where have I heard that before?
It's natural for all women to be biologically attracted to Chad, certain factors stop them from getting access to Chad. The women of the past gracefully accepted that and moved on, the women of today think they are victims because not all men are Chad. That's just how women are.
Maybe it's my bluepill past coming back to haunt me, but I still do like to think that sex and love are two separate things that can merge together if the right people are doing it.
You also underestimate men. Men see most women as fuckable unless they are fat and deformed, so your hot Stacies thing doesn't matter since men are very accepting of women's looks.
>>
>>39435741
No shit. And I'm telling you why I dont give a fuck about a body. Physical attraction whatever. If people are going to claim they know my reasons for that with a handful of pure reaching.. well I'm going to say otherwise.

Kek I'm the retarded one. Fucking robots
>>
>>39435785
>why I dont give a fuck about a body.
You obviously care somewhat since you said obese guys are a no go, puta.
>>
>>39435769
Why do you divide the world into chads. There's a lot of guys out there. Normal guys.. guys vastly superior to ones who post bitterly about roasties. But that doesnt make them chad. I mean what even defines a Chad to you. I can never tell these days.
>>
Unironically way below my league.
>>
>>39435828
Yeah well I'm not obese myself. Got to have some standards eh.
>>
File: kris32.jpg (956KB, 1597x2129px) Image search: [Google]
kris32.jpg
956KB, 1597x2129px
>>39435846
Keep telling yourself that, arrogant roastie.
>>
File: X99yNEb.jpg (53KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
X99yNEb.jpg
53KB, 960x960px
>>39435901
Post more of that fuccboy please
>>
>>39435901
He's so dreamy. Sauce, please?
>>
>>39435833
Chad is an archetype. Even Chad has his own subsets. It's just a meme which reflects the reality that women want an extroverted super human male model young dudebro. If you can't understand this then you are mentally retarded.
Chad is about 10-20 percent of the male population.
You didn't address the other things I said, but it's normal for women to fawn over what they see as hot guys. Whether it's this guy >>39435901 or just your standard Chad archetype. Again, there are subsets of Chad too. Chad is quite a diverse guy.
>>
>>39436069
I'm saying this guy means nothing to me. If you take people purely on looks ypu arent getting anywhere in relationships. Also he got way less attractive with that picture. Pretty much none of the guys I've been attracted to could be described as typically hot. Most had other things I liked about them which overshadowed everything. Like how they made me feel for example.
>>
File: kris23.jpg (53KB, 581x569px) Image search: [Google]
kris23.jpg
53KB, 581x569px
>>39435943
>>39436022
Be respectful and don't call him a fuccboy please. Anyway here is another rare Kristoff.
>>
>>39436291
If you could get a hot guy with a good personality or an ugly guy with a good personality you'd have a hard time making up your mind? Yea sure thing bitch.
>>
>>39436350
Well I don't know. Life doesn't give choices like that does it. Is take whichever I had developed feelings for because people are very different and you don't really choose what attracts you to someone.
>>
>>39436291
You're a semen demon. All women including you would take Chad if you could. I don't care if you're not a Stacy and couldn't get Chad so therefore you needed to settle for lesser men. But you don't need to take that out on us you brutal femanon. Hit the gym and maybe you'll get Chad one day.
>>
>>39436350
Obviously everyone would pick the better looking person with a good personality over everyone else. Gender has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>39436403
Dude I don't need to hit the gym. My bodies pretty praised in general. But I'm happily engaged to a dude already. And I wouldnt want anyone else.

It's almost as though the average bodied of you don't want reassurances..
>>
>women are all shallow whores
>this one assuring us she isn't
>obviously she's still a shallow whore and just settling

This fucking board. What do you even want from femanons
>>
>>39436500
They want someone to blame for their failures and women are easy targets. It's sad really.
>>
>>39436456
Yes, you need to hit the gym femanon. Since you complained about hot Stacies and all that. Please go away. If you were so happy to be engaged to that putz then you wouldn't feel the need to rub it in our faces and keep talking about how happy you are.
Are Chads praising your body? I don't think so.
>>
>>39436566
>and women are easy targets
No, women are defended online more than anybody else. This is not about blaming anybody, we're having a discussion about Chad, it's the femanon who is making it hostile. It's natural for her to like Chad she just has to admit. Women are not these battered victims you think they are.
>>
>>39436603
Chads aren't all that, anon. Most of them are players and they are usually smug and boring. I'm sorry if that warps your world view, but it's true.
>>
>>39436638
Heh, the only women in real life I've ever seen say things like that are women who were jaded after being pumped and dumped too many times. That was a trope in entertainment culture when I was a kid. Women want Chad biologically, some of them can be put off by his behavior yes.
>>
>>39436582
Don't care about chads though. I like nice stable cuties within my league who don't shit on women online. This is the big difference between us.
I can hate on said stacies.. well I'm not hating. They can live their lives however But if this board can then you can't really say much can you.

But no I don't need to go to the gym. My body isn't holding back in any way. And yeah while I'm still unclear about "chads" I know for certain a lot of praise isn't from robot tier guys. And that's good enough for me
>>
>>39436677
>who don't shit on women online
Having a discussion where one side accuses you of oppressing them does not mean I (or any guy) is shitting on women. You need to calm down, femanon.
>They can live their lives however But if this board can then you can't really say much can you
>But no I don't need to go to the gym. My body isn't holding back in any way. And yeah while I'm still unclear about "chads" I know for certain a lot of praise isn't from robot tier guys. And that's good enough for me
I don't care if you don't care about attention from robots, my point is that you clearly have some angst towards Stacies and you going to the gym would solve those problems. Start pumping and running, get to it femanon.
Are you white, by the way?
>>
>>39436776
>They can live their lives however But if this board can then you can't really say much can you
Yeah, I also don't know what you mean by this.
>>
>>39436776
You should know that the /fit/ meme is bullshit if you have an ugly face. Come on man.
>>
>>39436800
That I don't care. I do have a touch of dislike for cunts yeah. But that's not all women like this board thinks.
>>39436776
Dude this whole board actively shits on women. What are you saying. And again I don't need to go to the gym because my body is good enough for most standards. Certainly for most of the guys I've wanted, some I really don't but definitely for the one i want most.
>>39436805
Truth. I'm not hideous but improving my body a little isn't going to magically attract every male model going. And given I'm not fat nobody is going to see this new body through my clothes. Nothing would be noticeably different
>>
>>39434641
Has this nibba ever done a bench press in his life?
>>
>>39436776
Dude, you sound very insecure and it seems like you are projecting.
>>
>>39434641
He probably doesn't have enough tattoos or ear gauges for the few girls that actually come to this site, I'm guessing they're young and tryhard edgy....theyd prob still suck his dick tho
>>
>>39436934
We both dislike cunts, that's good femanon. And if you're not confident about hitting the gym, just start small and work your way up. Chads will be noticing in you no time, hop to it! Are you white? And this board is a board for original content. Plenty of women defenders come on here. Look at this thread for instance. Women are not above criticism even though so many people think they are.
>>39436978
>ur projecting
We're having a conversation and it's mainly about her.
>>
>>39436934
Post body. Not even nude just curious now. I don't tend to believe every girl on here is obese but nice bodies are harder to imagine
>>
>>39434641
No, only soft boys who are chub-fat were ever sexually attractive to me before. And I am only interested in my bf, so it doesn't even matter what anyone else looks like, because he's
perfect and the only man I could ever love.
Also, holy shit men who focus so much on their bodies confuse me. Just live a little, everyone dies someday. Personally, I'd rather die 5 years prematurely having eaten tasty food all my life than force my self to eat kale salads on the daily just to live to an impossibly old age and die then. Just my stance on it all, though. Perhaps it's a bit skewed but it's what I believe desu.
>>
>>39437074
You are such a cunt. She's engaged and she already has a nice body. Are you trolling or are you just really stupid?
>>
>>39435901
FUUUUCK HE'S SO FUCKIN HOT IF HE DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF HE COULD FUCK ME UP ANY TIME HE WANTS ANY HOUR OF ANY DAY SHOOOOOT
>>
>>39437074
I already said I don't want chads because I'm happy. Chads bullied the fuck out of me once, and frankly I'm not the type to hold their attention. But that's fine because I think chubby nice dudes are comfy and fucking adorable anyway and I don't want to hit the gym. I work outdoors and that keeps me slim enough and healthy. My body holds the traits desirable to most guys. That is big boobs And shapely butt. Slim waist and wide hips. Fuck gyms. What are you even trying to do here
>>
>>39437146
Why did he kill himself and when did he do it? Was he a robot?
>inb4 someone calls me a newfag
>>
>>39437128
Summed it up well. This is the view of most girls in my experience. Can't be doing with guys that obsessed with their appearance.
>>
File: MYXJ_20170901020015_save.jpg (179KB, 715x653px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170901020015_save.jpg
179KB, 715x653px
>>39437111
Meh make your assumptions from the fact I wanted to dye my hair for a year before reality hit. I was a kissless virgin here too I don't have many body shots but nothing has changed in 2 years desu really.

But I guess people are going to jump in and call me dat anyeay. I'm beyond teenage insecurity at least
>>
this thread makes me wish all women would die. including myself. we need elliot 2.0.
>>
>>39437258
Fat anyway. Meh 2am. I need my bed
>>
>>39437133
Oh, right right right right right. Well, she clearly has an issue with Stacies and Chads and she needs to hit the gym. I want some femanon fitness out of her. Pumping, running, dieting. Lets get to it!
>>39437167
You're such a brutal femanon. You admit in subtle ways that you can't get Chad and I understand that. It sucks they bullied you femanon. Why? I'm sure it's just because they wanted you to be a better version of you. Are you a white woman? Time to hit the gym.
>>
>>39437258
Hit. The. Gym. Femanon.

Do it now.
>>
>>39437279
Jesus Christ. I don't want so called chads (Which id like definitive characteristics of btw because this is vague) because I've had attractive sporty guys ask me out. But everything is relative. I don't aim out of my league. I'm perfectly happy with what I get. Happiest I've ever been. Those hot fit guys I wasn't this level of happy with
>>
>>39437303
Nah fuck off. I like my body plus I'm in my late 20s and settling down. Not out to get guys apparently better than me. I'm doing fine
>>
>>39437074
She said that she doesn't prefer the Chad type and this has made you incredibly butthurt to the point that you've been saying that she actually likes Chad but can't get him and that she hates Stacies and that she has a bad body. You seem obsessed.
>>
>>39437358
>tfw no late 20s femanon gf
>>
>>39437128
At what point does working out regularly reach focusing "so much" on your body?

Also, you realize that people who eat healthily are in no way limited to "kale salads?"
>>
>>39437334
U've defined Chad for you maybe 3 times now femanon. Stop being such a femanon, holy shit. I'm rooting for you but you need to leave if you keep acting like this. You're clearly angsty because Stacies took the Chads from you, It's alright. Going to the gym will let you get revenge on those Stacies.
>>39437358
Your body needs work at the gym. You're "settling own" (kek) with a sub-par man because your body is not good enough for Chad, so he goes for the Stacies. You have a personality that's abrasive but it comes off as cute so you're good.
Why did the Chads bully you? They just wanted you to self improve.
>>
>>39437382
Check her posts brah. She has a very subtle disdain for Chads and Stacies. This can all be solved by hitting the gym.
>>
>>39437384
Have hope. I met him here actually. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am :/ and feel I don't deserve it, that it's all going to fail. Bc this is r9k and even females can't be completely stable here.
>>
File: 1503175599878.jpg (74KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
1503175599878.jpg
74KB, 500x691px
Daily reminder that Sludge is hot enough to do gay scenes while you sit here and jerk off
>>
>>39437404
Chads bullied me for being the weird socially retarded girl. Not for my body which desu was fucking perfect as a teen.

I give up though. I can't do anything about your unhappiness or autism
>>
Only fatass is you.
>>
File: bus.jpg (46KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
bus.jpg
46KB, 640x630px
>>39437258
Oh, sweetie... I'll be praying for you tonight.
Oh God bless your heart honey.
>>
>>39434641
>he doesn't reslize height is about 100x more important than muscles to the female sex drive
>>
>>39434641

femanon here. that guy isn't muscular enough.
>>
>>39437468

Ignoring for the moment that she's a roastie, what's wrong with that body exactly? Looks tasty. 10/10 would fuck. More fond of natural colors but she has some pretty sexy curves and I believe her claim 100% that she had a pretty rockin' little body. Shame I never had the chance to meet her desu famalamalam.
>>
>>39437427
It is very subtle. By nature "chads" and stacies are just not my league if people. I don't spare a thought to them other than the qt girls I'm friends with. But those terms imply a whole other level. You can't say they are positive labels here are they

But man. At my age am I really going to start trying to fit into a group I don't care about. Nope. I'm getting cuddles, training the puppy and saving for a house deposit. Ive become normal. But with that said I'm going to bed..
>>
>>39437457
I just want you to be better. I want you get fit and hit the gym. I'm cheering for you femanon. I'm better in the current era than I've been for a long time. It's not about my social unhappiness or autism, I clearly see your soul aches for more and yet you want to give up? No. Don't give up.

Hit the gym.
Go on a diet.
Be nice.
Get Chad.
>>
>>39437258
Remember the ideal of feminine beauty on /r9k/ is whatever woman can the look the closest to a 12 year old catamite.
Traps are indeed gay
>>
>>39437518
Oh dear god. You want more. You want to be liked by the Chads and Stacies. You have a slight foothold into their world. You see how they live. It makes you jealous. You admitted you do subtly hate them though so everyone here defending you can fuck right off.

Become a better femanon. It starts at the gym.
>>
>>39437511
Nice comment. I was probably objectively cuter when I dyed my hair but I don't know if that was perhaps people thinking I was easier somehow. But it was fun. Such good fun to experiment with it.
>>
>>39437548

Where do you think we are?

Everybody here has disdain for Stacy and Chad here you normalfag sodomite.
>>
>>39437548
I don't hate anyone particularly. Getting on with my own life.
>>
>>39437553
Nah, green hair (or whatever that is) pretty much always looks retarded.
>>
>>39437548
Also how do they live exactly? I've had friends, parties. They've nothing I've not experienced in my youth. That I've wanted anyway
>>
>>39437567
The femanon here hates Chads and Stacies because she can't be them, and she is getting defended by numerous faggots here.
>>39437569
You admitted you have a subtle hatred, disdain for them. I said subtle. Don't give up. You won't admit it yet I'm chipping away at you. You know I'm right and you're too much of a coward to admit it.
>>
>>39437584
Got a lot of compliments but it was turquoise. Shit just fades. Normies just don't care about these things as much in my experience
>>
>>39437600

Why do you care? No self-respecting Chad is going to spend their precious time shitposting on 4chan trying to make some chick uncomfortable with herself. Get lost you fucking wannabe.
>>
>>39437600
Nah what are you trying to achieve. I like my body, people like my body. I'm long beyond wanting to or being able to integrate with a social group because I'm an adult not too far off having a family. Dunno. You seem the desperate obsessed one to be hobest
>>
>>39437617
I would still put my wiener into a girl with dumb hair as long as she was at least moderately attractive, but I think natural colors are far better.
>>
>>39437617
>>39437659
Also, have you ever dyed your pubes (if you have any)?
>>
>>39437199
Thanks, anon! And yeah. Vain people are not fun to be around, nor are they worth anyone's time. They are just superficial and that's not an good attribute! Being kind is much more important!
>>39437396
I know for a fact not all people who work out regularly are overly focused on their bodies. If you were assuming I meant that, no way! Some people like to work out, and that's a nice hobby if it makes you feel good! I would say at the point when you put other people who aren't on the same 'level' as you down, and begin making fun of very thin or heavier people because they aren't as 'attractive', and taking selfies to show off your body for compliments online, I think that's when it reaches a mentally unhealthy and vain level. I'm sorry if it came across as I was saying working out means your vain. I just meant people shouldn't take it up soley for appearance reasons, I would say to feel good though is such a good step in the right direction!
Also, I know! It was more a silly generalization. I know healthy eating isn't just kale. I was just poking at health nuts since most commonly kale seems to be their go-to. I know full well it's not limited to that, anon!
Also, again, that is just my belief, it's worth as much or little to anyone as they want it to be, desu. Everyone thinks differently!
>>
>>39437679
No that's fucking dumb. A step way too far
>>
>>39437628
My life is good in this era, I've got my stuff mostly fixed up, I just still go on 4chan because it's a throwback to who I once was. This is my home. I also don't believe in shilling for women like everyone else does in the west. I'm not doing anything wrong here. She's uncomfortable with herself and I'm being blamed for it.
>>39437650
That's not true. That's an excuse. It's never too late. You just think that because Chad never wanted you, it's finally time to give up. I'm telling you not to. You can get Chad if you put in effort.
>>
>>39437698

Nice attempt at making yourself the victim. You are an unrepentant faggot and you can return to the slog pit from which you crawled from.
>>
>>39437698
Mate give it up. I'm closer to 30 every day but I've never been happier. But seriously give me something I've lacked in life despite actually always having a nice body
>>
>>39437698
Yet you still fail to see how normies think and work in relationships? She's a girl who hasn't settled but has found someone she likes. She has nothing to change here, but she does need to fuck off the board anyway
>>
>>39435314
>wasn't

Wasn't?
>>
>>39437684
Yeah I usually work out 5-6 times a week because it makes me feel better, and being more attractive is nice as well. Fat people definitely look funny to me though. Like, watching a fat guy trip is typically far funnier than a regular person.
I eat sort of healthily, but still enjoy pop-tart cheeseburgers every so often.

>>39437687
I think the hair on your head was a step too far. Green pubes would be way cooler.
>>
>>39437712
>making yourself the victim
She's been making herself the victim the entire thread and she's been getting defended the entire time. It's pathetic, anon.
>>39437714
You're closer to 30 but it's not the end. Hit the gym, be better. Stop thinking you are a victim because Chad won't fuck you or date you. You insist /r9k/ hates women yet look at all the guys defending you here. You're not a victim.
>>39437744
She's resentful because Chad didn't want her.
>>
>>39437258
other posters are memeing
you are attractive from neck down, def not fat
now enjoy your ban, roastie
>>
>>39437775
Sure because my face is going yto o get hot for working out. There is no improvement make to my body that would make any noticeable difference to anything in my life..I'm not a victim. I had ample opportunity to fuck chads had I wanted. Just generally find them inane and valueless. Best with my meaningful relationship you should try it yourself.

I'm clearly going in circles here.
>>
>>39437800
I've been on 4chan since my early teens. What's a ban going to do m8
>>
>>39437825
Yes, working out can improve your face. Your body could use a lot of improvement. You are getting worshiped in this thread and then your defenders (and you) are whining about how hard you have it. Chads are not inane and valueless. You can start your journey on /fit/. I want you to be better, these guys just worship you because you're a woman and they don't know any better.
You're a fit, hot, attractive, top-tier alpha Stacy in waiting.
>>
>>39437775
How has she made herself a victim. You attacked her for daring to claim to be happy
>>
>>39437853
I'm not saying I have it hard lol. What.. I have it easy purely for having realistic expectations and not taking people purely on looks bevause there's more to them than that. I understand it can't be easy to want 7/10 virgin's like to it's do but hey.. ive never been a hot girl. But everything fades in the end and I'm certainly not at a loss for it
>>
>>39437854
No. She subtly talked about her disdain for Chads and she admitted that. I just genuinely want her to be better and I feel that potential in her. I'm trying to lift her up, I'm being serious.
>>
File: file.png (623KB, 889x973px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
623KB, 889x973px
How f*cked are Florida and Georgia?
>>
>>39437916
This board hates chads any way. I'm not saying I don't like attractive guys. I'm saying I hate arrogant fuckboys. What potential is this? I'm curious. How could being a little more toned affect my life
>>
>>39437258
Takes guts to post a pic of your body on this Swedish dairy forum t b h
>>
>>39438027
Dunno I'm just confident enough that it's a passable body. If a robots going to try telling me I'm fat I'm old and wise enough to brush it off
>>
>>39437949
You want Chad and you're lying that you don't because you're resentful. You are amazing. You have potential. You're a Stacy waiting to break out of her shell.
> How could being a little more toned affect my life
You are such a femanon. The world opens up for men and women when we are attractive and in shape. You need to go to the gym.
>>
>>39434641
I would if you shave your fucking body hair. Gross.
>>
>>39434641

Nope, my crush is way cuter than you, facelet!
>>
>>39438071
That's very nice you haven't answered my questions at all. Plus i am in shape. Nobody is going to see through my clothes to a slightly flatter belly. Nobody even expects it. I get up and go to work, that is being an adult. There is really no chance of my life improving. But man i should have slept ages ago. Snuggling up to and watching a sleeping loved one is the best feeling.

Tfw always did get too embroiled in fucking robots trying to tell me how I feel for some reason
>>
>>39436675
Hey, fellow white male human who isn't great at anything, born sometime before the 90s.
Nothing to add, just sympathizing that everything sucks for us.
>>
>>39438175
What happened to your other reply?
Anyways, you're not in the best shape. You could be better. You know it. I know. We both know it.
>Nobody is going to see through my clothes to a slightly flatter belly. Nobody even expects it
Bullshit. Working out changes everything about you.
>There is really no chance of my life improving
Blackpill nonsense from a blackpilled femanon.
>But man i should have slept ages ago
>Tfw always did get too embroiled in fucking robots trying to tell me how I feel for some reason
You just don't get it. I want you to be the top-tier Stacy you fucking are behind that shell. These guys defending you are doing you a disservice. Hit the gym tomorrow morning, and hit it hard. Good luck. Start low and intense, then you'll progress to higher levels. Get on it femanon.
>>
>>39438183
I was not born before the 90s. What is the point of your post? To generalize with memes about "white males" so you can defend a woman online? I'm supporting her.
>>
>>39438183
>>39438271
Wait, I think I misunderstood your post. That's fine. There are so many woman defenders/worshipers here it's confusing.
We aren't great at anything because we live in no great times and no great society to propel us to greatness.
>>
>>39436302
Damn he is so hot. Anyone got the story on him.
>>
>>39438246
Don't you understand that Stacey involves facial features and social grace I don't have? I don't know why you're ignoring the fact I'm the age people all start to settle down and not party. And thats all i want.

Also I'm in shape enough for anyone I'd want anything to do with. Judge away but I submitted a body picture to an anonymous tumblr and the response was fucking uplifting
>>
>>39438317
>Don't you understand that Stacey involves facial features and social grace I don't have?
Bullshit. You have it. You just can't evolve to the stage - yet.
>I don't know why you're ignoring the fact I'm the age people all start to settle down and not party. And thats all i want.
That's an excuse because you want to hit the wall early because you want to just give up. I won't accept that.
>Also I'm in shape enough for anyone I'd want anything to do with
Not Chad though, kek!!!!
>Judge away but I submitted a body picture to an anonymous tumblr and the response was fucking uplifting
I'm sure it was, men worship women and so does Tumblr.
>>
>>39438360
I know its thrown around on here but do you actually have autism?
>>
>>39438454
No, do you? I like this conversation. You're nice. Thanks femanon. Go to the gym.
>>
>>39438454
He's either autistic or he's the world's biggest cunt. Possibly both.
>>
>>39438517
>People getting this distraught by an internet guy who's trying to motivate a femanon to better herself
>Yet somehow women are still the victims even though everyone is defending her
Come on now anon.
>>
>>39437258
What I wouldn't give to look like you, femanon.
>>
>>39438544
>pretending he's not same fagging the entire time
>>
>>39438488
I'm not her. I just think your mannerisms don't quite seem normal somehow. I worked with autismos and such. I like to think I can sense it.
>>
>>39438615
You mean I'm arguing with myself and pretending to be the femanon? No, I'm not doing that.
>>39438621
I don't care if they don't seem normal, it's just an /r9k/ thread. I also come from another internet era and I've learned from the best of the best trolls and shitposters, so I can really put on a show if I want to. I still think she should try to better herself though, if I have to so should she. It's nothing against her unlike what these white knight faggots think.
>>
>>39438544
He's not really giving anything helpful in terms of advice. Not only is she not fat but she says she's contented. And she's right people don't become staceys if they're ugly and nearly 30. Especially if they don't want to. He's just repeating himself for some strange reason
>>
>>39435463
He's not big but he's perfect for a woman. Just slightly muscular and low body fat.
>>
>>39438681
It's me. I am the internet guy. My best advice is
>Hit the gym
>Go on a diet
>Don't give up
I can't be there with her to go over her pumps and runs and diet, so that part is up to her. She complained about not getting Chads (it's subtle), so she can steps to change that.
>>
>>39438715
She didn't complain. She in fact made a rather nauseating point of saying how shes happy. It's just as well you wouldn't be there because frankly you come across as a psycho
>>
>>39438715
She's healthy. She has a job that keeps her active and fit. She likes the way she looks. Why are you bothering her?
>>
>>39438713
yeah, /fit/ not understanding this is the funniest part of /fit/.
>>
>>39438810
Because she's taking the bait
>>
>>39438846
>current year
>caring what women think
>not leaving humanity behind
NGMI
>>
>>39438787
You don't need to defend her so much. She did say that she is sad because Chad doesn't like her. She admitted it up above. Subtly, of course. I do want the best for her, but if you think I come across as a psycho you are an internet babby. You haven't seen anything yet, I am small time compared to those I have learned from.
>>39438810
But she admitted she could be better, she just wants to give up and I don't think she should do that tbqh familameroni.
>>
>>39439268
Literally where did she say those things
>>
>>39439443
She said it up above. Especially the subtle part. That she got bullied by Chads, that she was never part of the cool people. That she wants to give up now that she's older. She was a nice femanon though.
>>
>>39439528
She said she was bullied by chads and had no interest in them as a result. Also that she had chances with a few. Never said anything about not being "cool" beimg that age and happy with your equal is not giving up
>>
He looked like a fucking God.

Shit, I hate him so much still.
>>
>>39439589
She was bullied by Chads and she subtly resents now being part of the accepted crowd. Now she wants to give up. SAD!
>>
>>39439759
She didn't say that at all. This is some heavy reaching
>>
>>39439796
Yes, she said she wants to give up, that Chads bullied her and that she subtly has resentment because she never fit in with Stacies and Chad never liked her. It's earlier in the thread.
Why must you defend m'lady like this? Nobody has treated her like shit here. Guys are treated like shit on imageboards all the time, it's generally agreed that "having that happen to you is not the worst thing that can happen" and we move on.
>>
>>39439847
I read the whole thing. Youre twisting everything here. She seems accepting and contented. Why, as a woman nearing 30 would she have any desire to go fucking chads. Youre retarde if you think being a little fitter makes that happen. Im not even defending her. She doesn't belong here given she's in a happy relationship. But you are absolutely delusional here
>>
File: kris13.jpg (134KB, 694x669px) Image search: [Google]
kris13.jpg
134KB, 694x669px
>>39436943
He doesn't need to when he has face.
>>
>>39437128
>. Just live a little, everyone dies someday.

Yeah once you shit out a baby or two you're going to be a landwhale for sure.

>hurr durr it's only my second container of ice cream live a little braaapp
>>
>>39439898
Not the guy you were replying to, but perhaps he's not implying that she wants a "Chad" now, but that she has an underlying desire for a man that fits the archetype, but at this point has lost her chance and regrets it because she is now too old to risk leaving her betafag boyfriend for someone who could sexually please her to a greater extent.
>>
>>39439985
She didn't imply that at all though is what I'm saying. She even said she's never been especially attracted to stereotypically hot or fit guys. There's no reason not to believe this and I'm glad for it. It's always good to have it confirmed girls go for normal guys too.
>>
>>39439985
Yes! This is amazing. Thank you, anon. We talked about the archetype earlier in the thread too.
>>
>>39439985
Christ is this still going. I never had that chance. As a teen I nursed a number of pathetic crushes on not even good looking guys but sadly even if they were interested (ugly awkward girl it's unlikely) my unpopularity with the guys would have stopped anything. But to think this continued is bullshit. I went on to be really sociable and popular in my uni years. In that time turned chads down. I am actually pretty happy with my life right now. And excited for what comes next. If terrified. Sometimes I get teared up looking at my guy lying next to me because he's so perfect to me in his chubby adorableness. Just saying.
>>
>>39438121
Body hair is normal and masculine in men. It's also attractive to those that like masculinity. Maybe you should go munch on a clam, those most dykes have hairy underarms so you might have some work to do first.
>>
>>39440031
I like cute guys as much as anyone, pure muscle I find kinda gross. Chubby and skinny both cute to me. I'm really not shallow or picky where that's concerned. but "chad" implies a lot of unpleasant things doesn't it. The world isn't just chads or robots
>>
>>39440031
Well, I read through a bit of the original comments and if you're referring specifically to her words, no, she claims to have no attraction towards that archetype, but her diction and obsession with OP's replies do imply a bit more, almost exclusively because of the fact that she seems to focus on this stereotypical "douchey Chad" meme caricature that may not necessarily reflect the more vague archetype that OP has described.

>>39440038
You're welcome, trying to get a clearer picture of what both sides have in mind here, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Perhaps, what she considered to be a "Chad" didn't even reflect your model while the men she dated did. Maybe not to the physical extent, but even personality-wise, especially if she was upset about not having a the opportunity to really pull the trigger on a higher-quality man in her younger years, when she was far more attractive. Poor girl, she really should hit the gym to take full advantage of her potential.
>>
>>39434641
>tfw no robot bf with a body similar to that
>>
>>39435206
You dont need to hit the gym daily to have good sized muscles.

Pretty much every female I've come across has eyed me because of my biceps/chest.

You're full of shit.
MALE robots, let me ask you, when has a female EVER knew what she wanted?
>>
>>39440215
>tfw tried to become his qt online gf
>he already has a fat ugly irl one
>still says no
>>
>>39440199
Already said I wasn't familiar with what this robot even defined as a Chad. I'm saying as an inbetween person. Neither true robot not Stacey. I'm pretty happy with my lot. Personality is the most important. I'm still not understanding what I'm supposed to gain by chasing chads as if I even could. My partners literally the only guy I've ever been truly at ease with desu
>>
>>39440179
>but "chad" implies a lot of unpleasant things doesn't it
no
it doesnt

why are people this clueless.

chad is just a charming confident guy with above average looks. 'unpleasant' doesnt exist around chad.
chad is not a muscle freak or an abuser.
>>
>>39440241
Sorry I still don't give a shit about muscles
>>39440199
I wasn't more attractive in my younger years when i had no idea how to style myself and very little confidence. Define higher quality man. He's a perfect personality match, same kinks, interests, decent job etc. Tbh his face is handsome as fuck and I like cuddly guys. I said this. Again dunno why I'd hit the gym when I'm healthy and have cute curves people remark on pretty often. Also when I don't really care about my body other than keeping slim
>>
>>39440199
Yes. Absolutely. She's an alpha Stacey waiting to burst out of her shell and he gym is where she will unlock herself. She needs to hit the gym ASAP. It's very clear she was upset about not getting Chad, I'm glad someone else sees it.
>>39439898
She still laments not getting Chad though. You are defending her anon. I don't expect anything else though.
>>
>>39440275
Okay, but I recall correctly, you did say that you wouldn't be into obese guys, so you do have physical standards? And if so, does that mean that an obese dude with a great personality wouldn't get his foot in the door? That would imply physical attraction is one of the first barriers a man must cross in order to date/fuck you, and I think that's what he's trying to point out.

Nothing wrong with that, by the way, I think fat girls are very unattractive.
>>
>>39440279
Right but I'm not a charming above average confident girl. I'm an average shy girl who has never found looks much of a factor in anything. And I really don't care because it's not held me back beyond some silly high school bullying
>>
>>39440248
>>tfw tried to become his qt online gf
>>he already has a fat ugly irl one
>>still says no
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>39440373
Well it depends. I don't mind fat that much either, really liked a fat dude at one point. but there has to be a limit. Obese is just too much. I think this is a fair standard
>>
>>39440351
>He's a perfect personality match
>I'm healthy and have cute curves
Ok
Why the fuck are you on /r9k/ Miss Perfect?
>>
>>39440499
l don't shower.
>>
>>39440414
Yes, that's perfectly reasonable.
>Tbh his face is handsome as fuck
Nothing wrong with that either. Again, I'm not the OP discussing this with you earlier. I don't know your boyfriend's personality, but I'm sure that handsome face makes things better, no? Couldn't hurt. I bet I'd like him too.

My only point (and I can't speak for OP although he has been agreeing with me) is that certain physical and mental/social standards must be met to achieve attraction from women, which tend to be defined by the "Chad" archetype by a lot of robots who cannot meet such standards.

Not even saying they're high standards, and I don't even know **exactly** what you and OP have in mind upon imaging such and archetype (look up the definition of that word to get an idea about how vague it is in regards to culture and evolution), but the both of you may even agree with one another to at least a small extent.
>>
>>39440499
Oh man I'm not perfect. I'm a mess of social anxiety and depression like anyone on here before even mentioning my physical health fuckups. Mostly i post here jn tbe long houts when chronic pain keeps me up. Im also Constantly terrified this happy period will end because everything goes wrong.

But I do have cute curves. Nobody is taking that away from me
>>
>>39440358
Okay, cool. See
>>39440373
and
>>39440543
and let me know whether we're still on the same page, because I think I get your point but still want to get a clear picture of both perspectives.
>>
>>39440543
Im really just saying that life doesn't appeal to everyone. I never wanted extreme popularity, I liked the friends I had and cherish them to this day. What I do resent somewhat is never having had the chance of a normal teenage romance. I wanted badly to feel normal at that stage in life. To experience that shit like everyone else. And no I didn't have too high standards. I wanted it so badly to the point I believed nobody would ever want me and I jumped headfirst at the first sign of romance in uni. That was stupid in hindsight but my point is. I never had high expectations in life. Just wanted to be plodding along average like now. Happy if I could be. I do feel the lack of young love has affected me in a way. I'm still somewhat at a loss about how to handle all this stuff. I think a lot of robots feel the loss of this formative time too
>>
>>39440662
I can relate to that.

That archetype can be applied into numerous groups/scenarios/cultures (if I'm understanding OP correctly). Again, nothing wrong with it since it's typically composed of positive traits.

Regardless, I've been through.. maybe somewhat similar shit as a guy, either not having or fucking up chances with women, but it sounds like you're content with your current boyfriend. If that's true, then best of luck to the future of your relationship, femanon. It won't affect me, and to be honest, I don't care, but for me? Perhaps I'll be able to attract better women than I have so far.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.