[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you like radiohead too? wow anon we have so much in common

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1502324380922.jpg (52KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502324380922.jpg
52KB, 540x540px
>you like radiohead too? wow anon we have so much in common
>>
I don't like memehead tho
>>
>>39434366
She's wearing the "I'm going to say you raped me" uniform
>>
Radiohead a shit. Fuck off you tasteless plebian.
>>
>>39434366
Isn't she really retarded?
>>
>>39434366
You like giving head...w- what?? sry my hearing is not soo guud.
>>
>>39434366
What? No. I like a whole lot of music but I would never willingly listen to something as generic and shitty as that.
>>
Anyone else think that RageAfterStorm is really hot?
>>
>>39434366
Dumb whore you worship my cock.
>>
>edgelord le Alt right whore.
>>
she was stupid but she was one of the only ones in the septic community willing to talk about race realism.
>>
>>39435485
>septic community
What's that? People who have a fetish for bathing in septic tanks?
>>
>>39435518
derogatory term for sceptic community. people like sargon of akkad, shoe on head, armoured sceptic, etc.
>>
File: walking disaster.jpg (187KB, 739x900px) Image search: [Google]
walking disaster.jpg
187KB, 739x900px
tfw no white nationalist race realist gf who likes radiohead
>>
https://youtu.be/XFkzRNyygfk

My theme song tho man..
>>
I like Portishead though.
>>
>>39435709
>creep
That's literally the "I'm so socially anxious and introverted" normie theme.
>>
>>39434366
after a lot of research i am forced to conclude no one actually likes radiohead
i like a lot of different weird shit but radiohead is officially garbage
i tried real hard too
>>
>>39436651
wow haha so it's not just me

this is one of the most accurate things ever posted on fortune
>>
>>39434366
She looks like she has a good looking puss.
>>
File: Who would win.png (129KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Who would win.png
129KB, 500x377px
>>39434379

While she's actually a white nationalist (former?) youtuber. But that really highlights a big part of the problem with the 'alt-right.' They claim to be 'defenders of western civilization' but many of them are just modern millennial hipsters who just want progressive modernity to only celebrate European holidays and be mostly white. They don't have any serious desire to restore any real form of traditionalism. Richard Spencer is another great example of this and he's basically the leader of the movement.
>>
I like Radiohead
>>
>>39437474
okay edgelord

>tfw captcha was literally the same picture as last captcha I filled out
>>
>>39434366
If anyone could enlighten me with her name I will be forever grateful. If not that is OK too
>>
>>39437649
Please don't make fun of me thanks
>>
>>39437828
Fine, since you asked nicely... but Radiohead still sucks (and in the UK, Radiohead suck).
>>
>>39437900
pls tell us what bands u like so i can laugh at you
>>
>>39434366
Yeah! There are not nearly enough doujinshi artist that draw both futa and scat. My favorite of his is " 8gatsu no Golden Week Obaa-chan to Asobou! | A Golden Week in August Playing with Grandma!" though I will always be nostalgic for "Plan 9 From Outerworld" . What's your favorite of his?
>>
>>39434366
I'd fake it til I get to smash then jump ship
>>
File: like a wrecking ball of feels.png (30KB, 580x853px) Image search: [Google]
like a wrecking ball of feels.png
30KB, 580x853px
I'M A CREEP; IM A WEIRDO, what the HELL AM I DOIN HEREEE
>>
File: bateman.jpg (141KB, 1664x816px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
141KB, 1664x816px
No, you misheard me. I said I'd like to take that radio from the table and smash it on your head.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.