[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is elliot /r9ksguy/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: bv.png (2MB, 1913x574px) Image search: [Google]
bv.png
2MB, 1913x574px
what exactly did he do that makes everyone on here idolize him
>his rampage wasnt even that good
>he was just some rich autismo with a camera
>he was basically randy stair just less autistic
>>
>>39433302
Because he was so (((lonely))) and all the evil (((roasties))) wouldn't give him the sex he (((deserved)))
>>
File: patrick bateman.jpg (113KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
patrick bateman.jpg
113KB, 1600x990px
Didn't Elliot really love his mummy?
>>
>>39433302
The supreme gentleman meme. The fact he thought he was an infallible human being and was always doing/saying the correct thing when in reality he was being a total autistic douche to everyone who tried to be close to him.
It's very relatable for most of the board.
>>
>>39433302
Exactly, hes literally just an uberchad (7/10, 9/10 for a hapa) and rich as balls but he chimped out because he was too autistic to ask for anything. I'm pretty sure there would be loads of girls ready to jump on his dicck if he literally just approached them.
>>
>>39433302
because his manifesto is a thing of beauty
>>
>>39434325
But he tried approaching girls. He said in his manifesto that they would visibly lose interest very quickly because he had zero social skills.
>>
Adam Lanza is greater than a guy; he is a god. :(
>>
>>39434351
>because his manifesto is a thing of beauty
Not nearly as artful as this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9dMiLE-DLQ
>>
File: tumblr_ncr31usNGM1tzuanio1_1280.jpg (278KB, 857x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncr31usNGM1tzuanio1_1280.jpg
278KB, 857x1000px
I feel like /r9k/ should relate to Cho the most
>Working class immigrant background, not rich like Elliot
>Extreme social anxiety
>Wrote poetry and a play
>Dedicated his massacre to all his bullied sisters and brothers
>Sense of mystery, people still argue about the meaning of the Ismail Ax tattoo and he successfully hid his HD which was never recovered
>Used careful planning and tactics, did a diversionary shooting before chaining doors of his main target
>Massive high score, 30+ Stacy/Chad frags
>>
File: uDKA2GQ.jpg (390KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
uDKA2GQ.jpg
390KB, 1280x1707px
Am I a normie if I'm obsessed with the Columbine shooters? Roasties are still in love with them 18 years later and they certainly got the most mainstream attention. But I really like the 90's aesthetic and lore surrounding them.
>>
File: 1501493962500.png (579KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501493962500.png
579KB, 1000x1000px
Elliot was a failure.
>>
>>39434598
He could hardly be a robot idol if he were successful.
>>
He claimed life was unfair because girls didn't like him, what's more r9k than that?
>>
>>39434355
He'd say hi to a random girl that was walking then get super mad when he was ignored
They were probably on their way somewhere and there's also a chance he was very quiet with his voice and they didn't even hear him
>>
>>39434522
Yes. True robots like the robot shooters. Eric and Dylan were "depressed" normies.
>>
>>39433302
>what exactly did he do that makes everyone on here idolize him
He got really angry and set up a masterplan to kill the roasties that wronged him like every robot secretly wishes they could do. Then by being a spectacular beta even with nothing to lose he got cucked by a door and refused to break a window, just like a robot would do.

They see themselves in his failures.
>>
>>39434460
Well he had a high score. ER lived and died a failure
>>
>>39435778
Well you see a normal person learns from failure as to not replicate it. Elliot thought he was so perfect that if something didn't go his way, the world was to blame. He was literally delusional and could've been designated a threat around age 18, 4 years before he tried to play GTA:IRL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.