[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ban the reddit spacing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1500240574593.jpg (1MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1500240574593.jpg
1MB, 1840x3264px
I suggest we ban the reddit spacing
first we need another standard for post formatting
any ideas?
>>
I suggest we ban esl-posters who can't into paragraphs.
>>
>>39432368
how to let everyone know you're a retarded faggot- the post.
>>
File: 1502325369065.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502325369065.png
181KB, 400x400px
>>39432368
The fuck is this newfag meme? I say we just ban all newfags, such as yourself.
>>
>>39432368
What is "reddit spacing" and what makes it reddit spacing?
>>
>>39432424
>found the reddit spacer
>>
Really don't understand this meme, it's a making a fucking meme out of using post spacing rather than putting a wall of text.

Fuck this shit meme and let it die.
>>
>>39433200
there are

a bunch

of annoying shitposts

formatted just like this

burn them all
>>
the Reddit spacing meme might be what gets me to leave 4chan forever.
i've had people unironically quote me because i indented a new paragraph.

the retards can have this place, it ain't even good anymore.
>>
>>39432428

replying to a post like this. it really triggers peoples autism on here
>>
>>39432368
I had the needlessly double-spaced retards too, but banning it would be dumb
>>
>>39433326
>had
Hate. Brb, deleting myself
>>
>wanting to ban the use of paragraph splitting because it's "le reddit bro xd, edit: reddit gold"
>doesn't mind shills, slide threads, racebait, tranny /soc/ whores, tripfags or /pol/-posters
Pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>39432368
e p i t l t
v o s y i h
e s p k i
r t e e s
y d
>>
>>39432368
lol

OP is a faggot

le reddit takeover xD
>>
>>39433244

It will die on here just like the "bro u mad" phase.

Facebookfags will take the meme and make it their own and slack something else than reddit.
>>
>>39432368
I

Suppose

Double

Spacing

For

Every

Word

Will

Do

The

Trick

Will

It

Not?
>>
>>39433378

Not paragraph splitting, having a space after greentext because of reddit text formatting, like this
>>
>>39433487
I can stand reddit spacing. But putting a space after the reply number is plain madness, you absolute harlot
>>
With actual reddit spacing you press the enter key thrice.

I wish channers would realise this.
>>
Imagine being so buttmad about nothing (actual space) that you sincerely make this thread
>>
Reddit spacing makes reading posts
easier, and more efficient. I thought
everyone on /r9k/ had autism, so would
this not be suitable for this board?
>>
>tfw have been posting like this since before reddit was even a thing
>tfw kids that have only been here a couple years think they have seniority over me

Fuckers never had to double space all their essays in school or something so the teacher could write in between when you fucked up.
>>
>>39432368
are you stupid or dumb?

this type of spacing has been around on the internet since it first came about. It was also on the old bbs's back in the day too. It's not reddit spacing it's far older than that.

But as expected a stupid underage thinks it's from 1 website.
>>
i suggest we ban everyone using windows
>>
>>39434577
Ban all phoneposters. They're just all fucking normies anyway.
>>
File: 1503816123529.gif (2MB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
1503816123529.gif
2MB, 400x246px
i already know how this is gonna go:
>someone makes a thread complaining about something minuscule
>everyone calls them a moron
>they keep making the same threads until everyone gives in and accepts it as a part of 4chan """culture""" just because they see it every day
It's like the rick and morty thing.
>>
OhimsorryIdidn'tknowthattriggerdyouisthisbetter?
>>
>>39434529
the software does that for you faggot, if you were doing it manually and thus ingrained it as a habit you are a literal tard
>>
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/type/posts/filter/image/order/asc/

"Reddit spacing" has been here as far back as the archives go (2008). I don't think there's such thing as "reddit spacing".
>>
If this meaningless bullshit honestly matters to you, you should fucking kill yourself, you pathetic, pedantic cunt.
>>
>>39434765
Software does that for you NOW. It didn't use to you god damn teenager. That's not even getting into the matter of fucking typewriters. You probably don't even know what that is though, do you?
>>
>>39434781

It's just a stupid meme to stir up shit or complain about something really small that doesn't matter.
>>
>>39434820
i'm 26 and by the time we used double spacing in school it was an easily available formatting option in word. you must be 35+ or some shit. aren't you too old to be hanging out with us kids?
>>
File: 1294878630481.png (128KB, 427x315px) Image search: [Google]
1294878630481.png
128KB, 427x315px
>>39434968
>he doesn't know that once you're here you're here forever

I've seen 70 year olds posting lad.
>>
fucking phoneposters go read a fucking book, your fucking spacing doesn't make the text more readable, you can indent it a bit but who gives a fuck it's the fucking internet. If you think your shitty reddit safespace rants and your 4chan shitty newfags posts matter you should kill yourselves.
the surprising thing is you trying to defend yourselves, this wasn't a thing on 4chan until about the beginning of summer, you just think it's a thing because it's in fact summer and you fucking normalfags are here in full force
>>
>>39433225
nobody fucking

types like this
>>
>>39435188
>this wasn't a thing on 4chan until about the beginning of summer
That's just not true, it's been here for years. But it did leak over from reddit
>>
File: image.gif (256KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
256KB, 500x500px
>>39435188
look you nigger asshole, i've been on this site since 2012, i've seen amazing things, and i'll space how i want, i've been to reditt like 3 or 4 times for some AMA but it's usually boring af

also i'll post from my phone if i feel like it
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.