[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living life on the other side.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I am an incredibly attractive young man.

Throughout high school I was a complete sperg.

A literal fucking 10/10 skinny cute stacy tier girl chased me throughout my school year, literally tried to fish for time with me by inviting me to one of her practices or something afterschool, even once wanted me to "come out to her car afterschool".

And she wasn't the only girl who wanted to "spend time with me".

This is not gloating.

Because I never acted on anything

Because I was too busy being depressed or too busy thinking about coming home to play WoW and play my characters.

I literally would stay up all night until 3:00 AM watching Kripparrian streams or browsing /r9k/ or browsing wikipedia, (yes I unironically browsed wikipedia almost every day)

I was a fucking 100% kissless virgin until I was older.

Personality is key.

Stop being an incel, and start combing and tailoring your personality to be the most optimal, positive, inspiring, and funny it can be.
>>
>I am an incredibly attractive
>Personality is key

is this bait?
>>
how tall are you? what race are you? what country do you live in? What is your dick size?
>>
>>39432629
"ouch!"
- chad
>>
>>39432327

just a little babby, post your picture if you're so fucking hardsome

no one believes your shitty story here, i think you tell yourself stories because your life is so pathetic and you've actually started to believe in those lies, literally delusional.
>>
>>39432629
THe first post is also the best post.

Just because you were a failed normie and redeemed yourself later on doesn't mean everyone is in your position OP.
>>
>>39432629

You know how this works. Attractive people don't want to believe that their social success is almost entirely due to their appearance, something they had nothing to do with. They want to think that people like them for more than just being a pretty face, so they fool themselves with nonsense like, "I worked hard to build an attractive personality, that's why people like me so much!"

Don't ever expect an honest answer on this topic from an attractive person. It's not that they're lying to you on purpose, but that most of them are incapable of admitting that they wouldn't be nearly as well liked as they are if they were less attractive.
>>
File: 1476011061693.jpg (67KB, 544x398px) Image search: [Google]
1476011061693.jpg
67KB, 544x398px
>>39432846

just be ureself, that's what i did it's easy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.