[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I desired in life was physical beauty...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1495052134469.png (739KB, 1237x961px) Image search: [Google]
1495052134469.png
739KB, 1237x961px
... And I will never have it.

I'll always be an ugly WMBF mutt spawn.
>>
you're probably not even ugly desu
>>
Chris Harper-Mercer, is that you back from the dead?
>>
>>39432025
Below average or ugly, it's the same shit. Look at the pic he posted, a true GOD.
>>
I wish people would think extra hard before getting in an interracial relationship. We mixed guys often get a shit mix of genes.

The girls on the other hand usually look beautiful(both the white and black guys will turn to look when a mixed girl enters the room) but are usually fucked up in the head. Brittany Venti is a Nazi, etc.
>>
What a very gay thread.

>>39432103
What you said there, that's weird.
>>
>>39432025
>23 years old virgin
>College dropout as a result
>110lbs and 5'10

Right
>>
>>39432275
>What you said there, that's weird.

No it's not. Women only acknowledge 7/10s and up.
>>
>3:1 white/black genes
>end up being good looking enough to have girls checking me out all the time
>autistic as fuck so no gf ever
autism is the destroyer, doesn't matter how good looking you are
>>
>>39432275
He's a true 9/10. If he enters a room everyone will be focused on him. He either destroys your confidence or brightens up your day just by letting you look at his gorgeous face. 9/10s have such a drastic effect on EVERYONE. Some people are so fucking beautiful that when you see them in person you just have to stare because they don't even look real.
>>
>>39432275
ALL dykes would go straight for him. Most men would go bi for him. He can split up all marriages. He'll get the job just by showing up to the interview. Just fucking look at him. Most people would WORSHIP him for life if he paid them attention for 2 seconds.
>>
>be good looking
>girls always staring at me, guys too
>get compliments on looks quite often
>still khv
>everybody thinks im gay
>>
>>39432343
>>39432541
>>39432658
Was referring specifically to the bit about "Look at the pic he posted, a true GOD."

While we're on the topic though, what's two notches below "beta"?
>>
Here is a WMBF Chad to help you feel better
>>
>>39432815
He's clearly not a real god, but he gets treated like one, so what's so weird about it? Just accept it. You would let him fuck you.
>>
Being mixed race has nothing to do with it, good looking is good looking. It sucks how much of an advantage the attractive have over us.
>>
>>39432952
I spent three years with that guy in highschool (on the right).

Living hell.
>>
>>39433002
Holy shit. Just look at that other guy, he's above average but still looks like a fucking retard next to the godlike Chad.
>>
>>39433042
Suicide inducing I tell you.
>>
>>39432747
>>be good looking
>>girls always staring at me, guys too
>>get compliments on looks quite often
>>still khv
>>everybody thinks im gay
how are you such a fuck-up, anon?
there are a shit ton of alpha girls who have no problem taking the lead in a night of sex with you.
>>
>>39433404
>Suicide inducing I tell you.
regale us with stories of this chad, anon.
tell us all about how awesome his life was.
>>
>>39433983
Not stories, it was just an everyday eye-opener.

>All-around super nice dude
>You'd literally disappear in his presence because everyone would focus their attention to him
>Did a modeling jig for a while to pay for his flight hours
>Left his lawschool to join a pilot school
>Combine both and you imagine how much pussy this guy gets on the reg

Never had a stable girl by the way. Always cruised through nightclubs.

You can still find some of his modeling pictures online.
>>
>>39434034

....A lawyer/pilot and he looks like that? Good fucking god life is so unfair. But you can't even hate him, I would be doing the same making the most out of my fortunate good looks. Cant even be mad at the guy.
>>
Seriously, just kill yourself. Death is liberation. Who knows, maybe next life you will be born an Aryan.

Consider it.
>>
>>39433042
Dude really

Him and other people that look like that just look comical. It's a such a hamfisted depiction of masculine ideals it just becomes stupid and unappealing.

Guy on the left just looks infinitely more appealing.

The only people that actually want to look like this are sexually-deprvied robots with a grass is greener mentality. Women don't find this attractive.
>>
File: 1495509390843.gif (417KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1495509390843.gif
417KB, 267x199px
>>39434210
You're right. He looks like a caricature, pretty gross.
>>
>>39434059
>....A lawyer/pilot and he looks like that? Good fucking god life is so unfair. But you can't even hate him, I would be doing the same making the most out of my fortunate good looks. Cant even be mad at the guy.
at least he is chadding it up with his gifts. would be more infuriating if he was given these superpowers and not using them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.