[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going on a date with a girl a decade younger than you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 200w_d.gif (85KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
85KB, 200x113px
>tfw going on a date with a girl a decade younger than you

man things really turned around when I hit 30
>>
How did you swing that senpai?
>>
>>39431979

Find a younger girl with daddy issues.
>>
Fuck yeah, bro. I'm in my 30s and get so much more pussy so much easier than I ever did in my 20s.
>>
>>39431855
I'm almost 27 and exclusively go for younger women. I went out with a 17 year old once and that is the lowest I would probably go but I go out with 18-24 year olds pretty regularly. Their expectations aren't fully formed yet so if you're a guy who's reasonably fit, has his shit together, etc, you can pull tail pretty easily.

I'm happy for you OP. It gives me hope because I don't want this gravy train to stop.
>>
that's because guys in their 30s are mature, know how to spend and make money and aren't self-gratifying with social media, lurking all over social media hen pecking.
basically, we're not women and we're not retarded boys, so we're the next best thing.
>>
How do you all stand them? I'm 30 and have dated a couple of younger girls and just cannot stomach how immature and naive they are for more than a few dates at best. They literally don't know shit, even at like 23 and 24. It's a huge turn off for me.
>>
>>39432624
Honestly it's this too. Easy young chicks are fun but it's a double-edged sword: Most of them are needy and need constant reassurances of where they stand. They also complain constantly to the point where it's best to just mute their conversation on your phone.

On the opposite end, they can also be flakes (especially if they are hot as fuck), so if you appear too needy, then you probably aren't going to see them more than once or twice. Because they have a cock carousel of better, more convenient men at their disposal.
>>
>>39431855
it's weird, i'm fatter and balder every year, yet my success with women has gone up consistently. I have a shit job too, so it's hard to explain.
>>
>>39432761
Daddy fetish is real. I heard a story about this 22 year old from the neighborhood who went home with this 45+ year old single dad from a bar we all frequent.
>>
>>39432624
plan meetings carefully, try to keep them at a distance, turn your brain off when you're around them.
>>
>>39432794
I look late 20s/early30s though its not like im daddy fetish territory yet
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.