[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she'll be my gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20170831_161916.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170831_161916.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Do you think she'll be my gf?
>>
depends, can you live with the monotony of pretending to like LoL or Overwatch?
>>
>>39431523
>Basically here to friendzone :^) hmu if you just want to talk or hang out.
Why the fuck do roasties say this? It's Tinder, the whole point is you meet up to date or fuck.
>>
>>39431523
>dirty clothes on the floor
>open tampon box on desk
>multiple plastic drink bottles
shes probably insufferable and if you go after her it will only strengthen your "all women are thots" mentality. dont bother
>>
>>39431523
She's mastered the art of baiting the betas, you being oner of her prime catches
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-142300.png (636KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-142300.png
636KB, 720x1280px
I hate black people so much
>>
>friendzone))
>Give me shit and maybe I'll talk to you))
The absolute state of this fucking society
>>
>>39431627
she wants a 1% black guy though, looks like the type of bitch who only dates athletes.
>>
The description is to stop thirsty betas from thinking they can get sex with her. Like how employers will list shit they don't actually need on a job posting.

She wants alpha dick, that's the only reason she's on tinder. She's trying to save the time that she would have to spend filtering through the betas.
>>
>>39431627
I've been on Tinder since May and haven't been on more than 1 successful date. Living in a small town is shit and dating apps are rigged against minorities

black btw
>>
>>39431704
buh buh buh buh buh buh bingo!!!!! this should be stickied to r9k.
>>
>>39431627
There's other bitches who use Tinder who won't date niggers. I hope you know that, dude.
>>
>>39431627
The thot sensors are off the charts
>>
>>39431523
You KNOW Chad has her wrapped around his FAT JUICY COCK
>>
>>39431561
What is a shit test for 200 alex
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.