[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impossible to tell virginity in 2017 - FAKE HYMENS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>Hymenorrhaphy
>artificial hymen or restoration of hymen
>"The normal aim is to cause bleeding during post-nuptial intercourse, which in some cultures is considered proof of virginity."

How is a guy supposed to choose a partner in 2017? What the fucking fuck they can just fake this shit now and we would have zero idea. That girl who says she's a pure virgin and you broke her hymen could in fact have had 50 dicks in her before you. WHAT THE FUCK!
>>
>oneitis has saved her hymen for the bridal bed as God intended her to
N-nothing to worry about right guys? I'll still be her first when we get married...
>>
File: 1ebsjn.jpg (10KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
1ebsjn.jpg
10KB, 274x274px
>>39430692
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S FUCKING OVER GUYS IT'S FUCKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You do know you can rip a hymen by just riding a horse right?
>>
>>39430911
shut up whore, nobody trusts you anymore.
>>
>>39430911
you know how rare that is and how miniscule the amount of girls that ride horses is? fuck off tripfag.
>>
Only Muslim girls get those because they don't want their families to kill them.
>>
>>39431084
>only
not for long once normies know about it. If a guy they like says they will only marry and have children with a girl if he's her first, she'll totally get this operation. it's not even hard or expensive. We're so fucked.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.