[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I pretty much have no choice but to become a 100% shut in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0282.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
Guys I pretty much have no choice but to become a 100% shut in wizard now for the rest of my life.

>go to gamestop, see cute cashier
>remember the GameStop girl meme, don't really flirt with her, but talk games with her when I check out, she's super friendly
>gives me butterflies but I know better than to try and get with her
>just let myself enjoy having a crush on someone for the first time in years
>go in a few more times to buy games and chat, one time she even approched me without prompted and started talking to me
>still, this is strictly workplace friendliness I know, so keep chats game related
>one day see her on normiebook
>she's mutuals with some Stacy I went to highschool with
>click on her profile, sure enough it's her
>put phone in pocket and go to take a shit
>finish my shit, go sit down and check my phone
>she's messaged me
>heart picks up, check message
>"why did you tag someone in my photo who wasn't in it?"
>heart sinks, autism kicks in
>"haha, just an accident, sorry."
>"ok."
>delete the conversation

I guess I like, pocket tagged someone in a photo of hers? Now I can never go into her store again. she was cute too.
>>
I think you handled it well, it was an honest accident and you told her, there's nothing to worry about
>>
lol

that entire store knows you as the stalker dude now
>>
>>39430408
I'm still never going to that store anymore. It was so humiliating.
>>
File: 4L_RxoBhFJX.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4L_RxoBhFJX.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
That's unfortunate. I butt dialed my oneitis while I was in a drunken stupor with a friend. It sucks but in a week the memory will fade. There are millions of roasties anon. Nothing of value was truly lost.
>>
>>39430439
Don't remind me. I also feel kind of bad for her because, I'm a fat dude who plays games and wears mostly black t shirts and I have a beard, she probably thinks I'm going to hardcore stalk her or something
>>
>>39430367
>go to gamestop, see cute cashier
>leave with a crush on her.

There's your problem. Have some restraint, faggot.
>>
>>39430483
What was humiliating about it? My phone has a touch screen and does weird shit all time, if it does something to other people I just tell them that it was by accident, probably the touch screen in my pocket
Shit happens, you just have to say my bad it was an accident and move on with it
Social interactions are like everything else in life, things will never go a 100% textbook perfect. It's about handling the mistakes that come up. A mistake like that isn't even worth worrying about. Running over someone's dog for example is an accident that's harder to handle
>>
>>39430566
I have no restraint I am aware of this, my problems run deeper than just that though, I'm a fundamentally toxic and poorly adjusted person.
>>
>>39430516
What the actual fuck is the story to this webm
>>
>>39430861
the end bit is cut off for some reason, the little guy grabs the guy's phone and runs out of the door
>>
>>39430367
>>39430483
I'm going to tell you one thing. If you think that not going again is the solution, you're wrong. By doing that you lose, and the girl will probably realize you're not going out of embarrassement.
If you go though, she will only forget it, and won't really think about that accident, because it was, well, an accident. Also, by going you're also telling her that you don't care about what happened, which is a way to look good too.
Choose.
>>
>>39431044
Honestly he could even make some of use this. Don't go for a few weeks and she'll probably be worried about it thinking that the facebook thing caused him to not come anymore. Then show up a few weeks later and when she asks just say that "oh yeah I've been busy lately so I didn't have time to come" and if she mentions the facebook thing then say that "the what? ah I guess there was something like that, I forgot about it though".

This way she'll be relieved that he's not upset or anything and she was worried about nothing. And she'll ask herself why she was worried, maybe she actually likes it when he comes by?
After all in wooing there's always the matter of pushing and pulling, the time when you should push a relation and the time when you should pull away and have the other person push.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.