[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT A GF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
I WANT A GF RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
File: IMG_5388.jpg (85KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5388.jpg
85KB, 450x338px
I-I'll be your gf a-anon..
>>
>>39430269
me too fampai
me too...

somehow not originigl
>>
File: 1498223772708.jpg (58KB, 1063x799px) Image search: [Google]
1498223772708.jpg
58KB, 1063x799px
>>39430269
You want one? Stop complaining and go get one, I've got one. It's not hard
>>
>>39430317
pls have a vagina
>>
>>39430361
>anime girl avatar

Don't get your hopes up, pal
>>
File: IMG_5443.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5443.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>39430361
Well I couldn't be be a gf if I didn't have a vagina s-silly!
>>
>>39430352
what is needed
some money, how much in the account for emergencies?
must have healthy habits like showering how often and brushing teeth ho often
the clothes must have been bought how long ago
how many friend you need to have
how exactly she will choose you instead of any guy waliking on the street?
what to say and how often
>>
>>39430269
What if you could get a gf right this moment but you can't get sex. What do you say to that?
>>
>>39430417
Is that whole post meant to be some sort of question?
>>
>>39430417
don't be an autist and have unreasonably high standards, that's literally it
>>
>>39430434
No deal, the unsatiable need to feel a woman is the main problem
>>
>>39430269

They're gold diggers, anon; stay away from them like the plague.
>>
>>39430456
each line is question positive

>>39430468
she is pretty cute, i dont want to date a girl a find ugly
somehow sluts often show interest but sluts are dangerous
>>
File: 1495556131562.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495556131562.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>39430409
will you be my gf? vagina is optional
>>
>>39430497
I wont answer each individually, but what i can tell you straight up is women want stability (reliable income), securitry (not a weak bitch) and someone who is gonna take control and scramble thier insides (alpha/dominant male)

Most of that other shit you mentioned is irrelevant, which is why you hear of so many "assholes" lmao getting laid and not you
>>
>>39430471
You can pay money to have services rendered. A gf is not your fuckdoll
>>
>>39430613
>A gf is not your fuckdoll
hmm
>>
>>39430497
well obviously there's no two person on the planet who are the same so different works in different relations but my advice would be that ask her out to eat something or go see a movie, if she says yes then cool go and do it, if she says no, then no problem, ask her again a bit later, if she still says no then the next time, the purpose of this is basically just letting her know that you're interested in dating her
many girls don't consider dating or not sure what kind of guy they want, but with this you get in their heads, when they go look at their facebook page and see their friends getting married and post pictures with their boyfriends or see a romantic movie then they'll think that they'd like to do it too, but with who? and then they'll think about you, you're not a bad person, and you like her, maybe he'd be pretty good?

the only problem with that is she can get into a habit of saying no, and that needs breaking, so at that point start more conversations with her, ask her about her day, discuss problems and so on and when she feels comfortable then ask her out again, on something different, instead of seeing a movie or going eating, go see a festival or something that might be interesting
>>
Go out and get one. What's so difficult? Of course you won't get one sitting at home all day, that's the only reason there's so many virgins here: you guys don't go out.
>>
>>39430703
Have you ever had a gf? I mean a real gf as in longer than ~6mos?
>>
>>39430269
>In a good mood
>See a cute girl somewhere
>Whole day ruined
Sometimes I wish I was blind, but then I wouldn't be able to enjoy video games or programming.
>>
File: sort of want.jpg (136KB, 800x1159px) Image search: [Google]
sort of want.jpg
136KB, 800x1159px
>>39430743
I think I can try that.
It wouldn't hurt to try.
I appreciate
>>
>>39430927
the rejection is of course the hard thing about it, but if you think about it then each time she says no her "value" goes up because that means she's not an easy whore

and of course the problem with this method can take a long time, so only do that if you don't mind investing a year or more into a specific girl, if you just want a gf, any gf quickly then skip the second part and just ask girls out until one says yes

and there's one little old trick in the book that you can make use of but that requires a bit of social skill, be friends with one of her friends, preferably one that has a boyfriend already, let her subtly know that you're interested in dating the girl in question and then you can get her and maybe even her other friends to help out, basically just praising you in private, saying that you're a good party and she should go on a date with you
of course don't be obtrusive about it because then it becomes forced and does more harm than good, but girls always love playing the lovemakers, they can't get enough of that shit so they're always very easy to get to do this by themselves without even telling them what to do specifically
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.