[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF UGLY READ THIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

TO EVERY ROBOT WHO CONSIDERS THEMSELVES UGLY:

I want to help you guys. I considered myself ugly until I found Lookism. Now I am rated from 6-8/10. Please don't stop reading. I am not shilling Lookism, but if you want help PLEASE read this thoroughly.

https://lookism.net/Thread-The-complete-LOOKS-MAXING-guide-for-the-4-7-normalfag

https://lookism.net/Thread-Guests-and-new-users-please-read-this-first

I really hope you guys improve your looks and find a girlfriend
>>
Please reply to this thread so other robots can see. I want to help as many people as I can.
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (72KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
72KB, 643x820px
Op, I don't think you understand the importance of tl;dr

Just cough up what you're shilling in a paragraph and then MAYBE I'll take a longer look.
>>
>>39429575
What if I now longer care how attractive or unattractive I am?
>>
Too late op. I've put my pic on /soc/ a few times and I'm a 5/10 at best. I've gotten fatter and uglier ever since.
>>
>>39429799
If you read it you will more than likely improve your looks if you read it and put it in action. It's not all about plastic surgery. Please read it. I'm looking to help you and 30 minutes of your time to read it isn't that much.
>>
>>39429827
30 minutes! Not a fucking chance you jip stain.
>>
>>39429575
Can you write a short green text of what is in there? I'm kind of interested but not enough to read for 30 minutes. I've had quite a stressful day.
>>
>>39429873
Sure, I'll write it for the looksmaxing thread because the new user thread is way too long.
>>
>Lookism.net used an unsupported protocol

Really makes me think, OP is shilling his site so we can get VIRUSES.

MODS MODS MODS
>>
If you think you're fugly, go readityou damn noobs. Go and eat healthy, no processed foods, 3daily fruits, lots of veggies etc. Go excercise 3 times a week, even if it's just cycling or swimming. And probabl get a haircut / shave / trim your beard and remove piercings. You proably jump up 2/10 by doing that
>>
>>39429924
So I'd be a 3 out of 10? Hardly worth it.
>>
>>39429575
>>39429827
>not shilling
proceeds to shill
>>
>>39429873
>We will go top down on looks maxing, this will vary in dedication from expected and simple stuff such as trimming hair to insanely forking out $50,000 for Leg Lift surgery.

Head Hair

>Head hair is extremely important to overall appeal
>ONLY area which will improve your looks by 1-2 points.
>If you have little to no hair you can get a scalp micropigmentation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moqADiRr_d8
>If you are NW2 or less use minoxidil + nizoral shampoo
>If you have a tall or broad forehead, cover it up a bit.
>here is a guide: https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_150420558229815&key=b286a66726ef6a30cda422c5063992f9&libId=j70t0za801011kzq000DA1ltpwvgpayy57&loc=https%3A%2F%2Flookism.net%2FThread-The-complete-LOOKS-MAXING-guide-for-the-4-7-normalfag&v=1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fashionbeans.com%2F2013%2Fthe-right-haircut-for-your-face-shape%2F&title=The%20complete%20LOOKS%20MAXING%20guide%20for%20the%204-7%20normalfag&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fashionbeans.com%2F2013%2Fthe-rig...ace-shape%2F
>the appearance of the hairline should be straight not rounded

SKIN
>skin is high tier importance
>use moisture bar, not soap to wash your face
>do not scrub too hard as it will leave your face red
>Forget melanotan, eat 5 carrots a day or take a beta-carotene supplement, 7mg is about 1 carrot. Fish oil and secondly olive oil also helps a lot. You should wash your face with a moisturiser twice a day. You should also get a decent amount of sun. If you want a good tan I recommend using reef coconut oil.
>You should get any moles and blemishes taken care of by a dermatologist especially if you have them all over your face
You should always wash your face after you sweat if you have a problem with pimples
>If you smoke it is highly recommended you quit and replace it with Swedish snus, or snuff, snuff is excellent for court jester game. Forget nicotine replacement its shit by comparison.

Gonna continue, there are a lot of categories
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (12KB, 236x219px)
unnamed.jpg
12KB, 236x219px
>>39430035
EYEBROWS

>Eyebrows are important too, it is linked to the 2 most important aspects, midface and eyes.
You should never wax your eyebrows, and when you pluck you should always leave stray hairs in the middle and edges to make things look natural.
>You can get botox to drop your eyebrows a bit giving the impression of a shorter midface. In some cases dying the eyebrows may be ideal, see a hairdresser or beutician.
>It is advised you dont try to correct bald spots giving a slight under arch.
If your eyebrows are bushy they should be trimmed by your barber, you can also do this yourself with a hair or beard clipper, no shorter than very minimal skin show
>If you find you need to consciously lower your eyebrows or relax them at times, it means you have ptosis which is a lazy eyelid, you can have both your eyelids lazy, this is corrected by an oculoplastic surgeon.
>ZordoNado: Lumigan / Latisse will make your eyebrows darker and denser and maybe a little bit thicker if you are lucky. It will be effective only on 50% of the people, you will have to apply it daily for at least 6 months in order to see if it works for you.

EYES

>Oculoplastic surgery is the highest tier cosmetic surgery after facial reconstruction
>The 2 main types you need to know about are down turned(negative canthal tilt) eyes and monolid(most common in Asians) eyes.
>There is also protruding eyeballs, aka frog face. The surgery for this is an orbital decompression, if your problem is minor it can leave you with eyes that are too small and sunken, the surgery videos on youtube also do not look nice.
>Vaseline at night has been show to grow stronger eyelashes in a few weeks: (See pic related)
>>
>>39430035
>>39430096
You're neurotic. Who gives a shit about any of this?
>>
>>39430096
NOSE

>You should trim nose hairs, trimming will not make them grow back thicker, if you are worried about this you can pluck them, use a nose and ear trimmer or a hair trimmer.
>Nose is the ONLY facial area normal people actually consciously notice flaws in, a nose cant be shortened unless the tip is too long, problems with a mans nose are:

Too short.
Dorsal hump. (usually accompanied by a good strong jaw)
Feminine slope (fixed with an implant)
Upturn (this is especially bad as its feminizing and also affects your front profile, usually accompanied by a small jaw)
Droopy tip (find a Jewish surgeon to get a discount)
Bulbous tip (do not get this overly corrected IF it will ruin your facial harmony)
too wide or too narrow (do not overdo the correction on this, also it is not that important)
Nostrils too high creating a small triangle shape pointing to the mouth.
The nose from front profile should be a triangle shape drawn from where it meets your face not the bridge.
There should also be minimal nostril show from front and side view.
>>
>>39429575
Guys there is some logic to this (like taking pride in your appearance, using hair/beard to draw attention away from imperfections, etc) but don't be so retarded that you get surgery because of a meme on a board known for giving bad advice.
>>
>>39430117
>>39429873 Asked for it, so I deliver

>>39430133
This. Do not go and spend 10k on plastic surgery. Try the natural stuff first.
>>
>>39430132
JAW

>A weak jaw can get you set a light by a bouncer or friend zoned by girls of legal age.
If you have a weak jaw look at my beard guide: http://*****/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4296
>It is better if you can afford surgery though, see a maxillofacial surgeon or consider an implant.
A strong gonial angle provides a more photogenic appearance from front view.
You can also consider neck lipo but more on that once I get to body.

CHIN
>Chin ideally should be square and broad in a male, a round chin is acceptable however not the most photogenic. A pointed chin is highly feminine and while not necessarily a sexual death sentence or even suspicious, would need to be redeemed by other masculine features.
>A bum chin is okay if its not too deep, if it starts to create wrinkles or you cant shave the hair there it should be filled, a line is much more acceptable than a circle.
>A scrotum chin is when it seemingly hangs off the jaw line, it can be corrected through:
1 piece jaw and chin wrap around implants and some lipo and filler.
Sometimes a chin reduction AND implant is also required.
Chin widening Osteotomy by a maxillofacial surgeon.

BODY
>
If you are looks maxing you have to take care of your body.
Keep your excercise simple,I have never seen any field other than bodybuilding with so many bullshit and contradictory studies published.

DIET:
no sugar or fried foods, or simple carbs, or excess fat.
Saturated, Mono, and Omega 3 should all be included but in low quantities, only med-low GI carbs. No fruit juice or fruit except maybe half an orange or half an apple a day. red meat + low carb vegetables, vegetable juice. Olive oil, fish oil, read BTFTM. And carrots, many carrots.
Symptoms on a diet:
Tremors, anxiety, dizzyness: Low blood sugar.
Depression: Lack of fats, possibly saturated.
Trouble sleeping: Not enough carbs at night, or not enough salt and water.
Weakness: Expected from a diet, but muscle loss can be low protein or too low overall calories.
>>
>>39429575
Is this some weird chad worship website?
>everybody's profile picture and signature is some male model or stacy with a snapchat filter
>>
File: 1501181874535.png (34KB, 657x527px)
1501181874535.png
34KB, 657x527px
actual tl;dr
>eat carrots
>don't be fat
>groom face
>dress nice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.