[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work is hell >neetdom is hell How do I escape this feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>work is hell
>neetdom is hell

How do I escape this feel?
>>
>>39428642
>neetdom is hell
Only for brainlets
>>
Find a comfy job. Warehouse, some factory jobs. Keep looking until you find one.
My comfiest job was a forklift operator in a manufacturing plant.
>>
>>39428766
>finally find good job
>have to commute for nearly an hour to job and then nearly an hour back
>have even less time to myself

The ideal life is being the son of a millionaire while being NEET. Plus whenever you don't want to be NEET anymore you will have plenty of opportunities to succeed in the world. Also roasties will give you a chance just because you are rich. If not then you could still gain access to the toppest tier hookers since money isn't an issue.
>>
>>39428766
Warehouse and factory jobs are NOT comfy
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px)
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>self employment
>>
>>39428642
Live as a wandering nomad.
>>
File: 1501803794497.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501803794497.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>>39428642
>Neetdom is only hell because work is hell and the specter of labor hangs over you the entire time, and there's never any real relief
>>
>>39428642
Neetdom is not hell as long as your income is self-sufficient, not dependent on parents or bux
>>
>>39429339
depends like i work in a warehouse and of course its stressful sometimes but its easy (as long as you aren't a landwhale)
>>
>>39429387
if you're self sufficient you're working, meaning that you aren't a NEET
>>
>>39429387
How do you even?
>>
>>39429465
Nope, pick one
>inheritance
>investments
>hippie living off the earth
>etc
>>
>>39429380
This

I was working for a couple years and said "fuck it". Now I can't really appreciate Neetdom because I always feel like I have to work, or I think about how long until I have to get another job.
>>
>>39429482
>Northern European or Canadian NEETbux
>>
>>39428642
Go innawoods

Don't ask me how though, I don't fucking know
>>
>>39429482
The only one of those that fits the criteria you mentioned earlier is hippie living off the earth, and only because it's not work in the conventional money making all the time sense. Living as a wandering bohemian hippie nomad, or even just a stationary hippie, is still a lot of work.
You have to work at building investments, and if you are living off of inheritance, you're living off of dead Mummy and Daddy's money.
>>
>>39429534
NEET does not mean perma-NEET, it means you're not doing those things at the moment. You can well work for a few years, save, invest, and then NEET it up for the rest of your life.
>>
>>39428642
I worked and retired at 30 its great OP just work hard retire or KYS
>>
>>39429534
Dead Mum&Dad is different to living, as the living can cut you off (=source of stress and uncertainty), just as bux can end, but the dead can't do shit.
>>
>>39429555
>work a FEW years
>neet it up for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
what kind of world are you living in?
>>
>>39429576
This world? My goal is the same as this anon >>39429562, to retire at 30. I'm just a few years away from it, and entirely in schedule.

There's lots of people who have done it, and the most famous chronicled it all online, from Money Mustache to the others. Sure you have to live prudently, but so what, not having to work a day more is more than worth it.
>>
>>39429516
Canadian NEETbux are shit.
>>
>>39429694
Sounds good man. Hopefully we'll have a happy retirement.
>>
>kills himself
>goes to hell
>>
>>39428642
This is why happy sauce was invented. Just get buzzed all the time.
>>
>>39429296
and how did that work out for saint elliot?
>>
>>39429296
I'm the NEET son of a millionaire and it's horrible.

> tfw too disgusted by hookers to use them
>>
>>39428642
>slave away 33% of your life
how are ppl ok with this ?
>>
>>39430162
Give me your money then retard.
>>
>>39430162
Grass greener.

Ideally you'd just do what you enjoy but internet instant satisfaction culture has made people who developed according to maxim utterly dysfunctional and unsatisfied overstimulated skinnerbox rats on both extremes (wealthy and poor unemployed)

The tragedy is we got to enjoy too much in a much shorter time span and now there is nothing to work towards or to supersede it, nothing to keep people going or even to get people to try in the first place.

I over-romanticize being able to workaholic for 60-80 hours a week because I'm unsatisfied with doing nothing and being dependent on the state and the whims of some bureaucrat following a protocol target%.
When I would actually get the 60-80 hours work week I'd over-romanticize being a neet and work towards that back and forth with no end, no sensible solution and no clearly preferable path either way.

It's tragically anticlimactic.
>>
>>39428642
i'll help you if you want, for a small fee of course, hop on discord
>>
>>39428642
Move out
Live alone
Do whatever you want once you're free from worrying about expenses
You're going to be eaten by maggots in a few years or decades anyway so might as well do what you actually want to do
>>
>>39429387
this. no one to pull the rug out from under you
>>
File: distressed kumiko.webm (889KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
distressed kumiko.webm
889KB, 1920x1080px
>just got a new job I start on Monday
I am not ready.
>>
>work for two years
>start hating it so I go to uni
>now wish I was just working, making money and not having to deal with people

The grass is always greener
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.