[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent. Write a letter to someone. Get stuff off of your chest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

Vent. Write a letter to someone. Get stuff off of your chest.
>>
Dear A,

You've been in my head constantly for the last 2 days,

Sheesh

-J
>>
>>39427276
M,
I wish you were dead. Then I could stop feeling guilty about how I treat you.
A
>>
>>39428345
>guilty about how I treat you

Why not just be a better person yourself?
>>
File: 1501651811351.jpg (26KB, 378x328px) Image search: [Google]
1501651811351.jpg
26KB, 378x328px
J

I actually and genuinely hope you die almost every day, you're an awful person and you're entirely spineless. You are a constant reminder that I should never settle for less, and a huge waste of my time. I wish we never met, and when your uncle dies in a month or two I will laugh in your face if you contact me. I'm actually hoping on it.

And I'm going to fuck your best friend, who I had the chance to literally over 3 times. As soon as she gets better.

- M.S.
>>
To whom it may concern(I've forgotten your name and face entirely.),

Please forgive me for being abusive to you. I was out of my mind back then. At first I was only doing it playfully. You seemed to take it seriously and became afraid of me. I had no compassion back then. Seeing you become so submissive excited me. I wanted complete control over you. I'm just glad that we went our separate ways before it got any worse. I hope you are able to recover from any trauma I might have caused you.

-B
>>
Dear C,

Fuck. I'm too used to surrounding myself with idiots and I'm not used to dating someone smarter than me. Damn it.

Love B
>>
>tfw have no one to writte
>>
I'm not supposed to come here. I havent for the past few months because my mental problems would surface and dissapear and surface again depending on how much you would message me and I know that's not healthy. All I desired is healing from my pain and problems, but I couldn't do it without you. At the same time I felt like I could never help you and I again was the burden in your life. My mind is too fucked up and I don't know what to do on my own. I needed you but I couldnt even tell you that because you would have ran away sooner. I gave up on the idea of dating you a long time ago, I wanted to stability and clarity and love you made me feel that made my life complete. I didn't have to date you for that.But you left again when I need you the most. I hate being needy sometimes I just wish you would distract me from that instead of call me too needy. Idk i'm rambling now and my head hurts too much I need to lay down and not think but I cant not think the pain is always there every turn and corrner.
-M
>>
>>39428568
I suppose that this was written for me. If you feign an initial.

This letter can explain all that you gave me the non-humanitarian treatment. Just as I thought
>>
My head hurts. it hurts so much im crying and cant move. I'm mentally ill what should i do. What did you want me to do? This isn't living
>>
Dear D.

I'm really tired of you right now. Just say to me our history is over so I can keep move on.

N.
>>
S,

I am sure I can overcome you at last.

Someone you don't know
>>
A.I.,
Congratulations on your admission to the univeristy. You may find out, the capital city isn't exactly a great place, but in the light of recent events, you will unfortunately adapt.
I should have probably made my plans and moves earlier, however I doubt how effective they would be. You may say I'm selfish, trying to drag you to my side, however it seems you weren't exactly the girl I tought you were years ago.
Regardless, it's over. We have gone on different paths and it's to late to do anything from now on. We might also never meet again and lose contact, but you probably won't miss me anyway.
Best of luck,
D.E.
>>
>>39431110
Is it really you? The initial isn't fake, it represents my first name. I met her in high school. I don't remember much about her. If I remember correctly she was mexican, and a christian. 3 moments in particular spring to mind. She once threw water into my face, she ran away when I became angry. She once told a friend of hers that she wasn't afraid of me, and I punched her in the stomach in response. I once walked up to her and greeted her, she froze in place and took several seconds to greet me back. The last case seemed very strange to me, as I was the only one there that seemed to notice the reaction. Some time later I participated in something very silly, and I was kicked out of that school. After that I don't remember ever seeing her again.
>>
>>39431583
Either way, I think the result is the same.
>>
C
I really do like you...I feel guilty though, things are more complicated than you would think. I don't want to hurt you.
O
>>
Dear everyone,
I wanted to hurt you. I'm glad I succeeded.
By now you must realize it was an induced fracture designed such that I might reform you in a better way.
However I've noticed many have thrown my braces and are healing inappropriately. I may have to cause more breaks if this continues.
Please try to understand that I do this out of great love for the potential of humanity and also that I know best.
To those of you who are shaping up nicely, I'm very proud of you. It must not be pleasant, but the whole world will be your oyster ere long.
Sincerely, me
>>
a wolf in sheep's clothing
>>
I'm feeling so fucking trash right now, tonight might gonna be my last one.

-Steve
>>
My dearly beloved S,
Stop taking Adderall if you're not gonna use it responsibly, you dumb cunt. You have 1 (ONE!) last chance to get your shit together and you're squandering it. Needing "hair of the dog" because you took too much at nighttime and got 2 hours of sleep is an awful excuse. Taking another pill now will put you one step back, and before you know it you'll be at rock-bottom once again.

Now eat something. Eat until you feel like you're going to puke and then eat some more. That should get you a whopping 300 calories AT LEAST.
>>
>>39431665
What's the result? Would you forgive a man like me? I don't expect to meet her again, I wrote that apology hoping to free myself from regret. I would understand if she chose to hold a grudge, but I don't want for her to. I don't ask for forgiveness out of selfishness. I'm afraid that she'll hold onto the pain.
>>
Dear Anon:

I love you so much, have a nice day.

-Anon.
>>
>>39431818

Goodbye Steve.
>>
>>39431818
Don't do it man please get help
>>
File: 5ow3ki.jpg (41KB, 485x557px) Image search: [Google]
5ow3ki.jpg
41KB, 485x557px
Dear K

Im such a moron for falling for you, even you don't know who I am. Im sorry for stalking you, even though you never noticed. Im sorry that I wrote that letter to you, I should have stayed out of your life, im sorry for writing this letter, on r9k, even though, you will never know who I was, and we will never really see face to face.
>>
>>39427276
A
You aren't around anymore and I gotta accept that. You probably won't ever be around again. I think about you a lot more than I should. I wish I could go back to late May and just relive that or go back to my trip to WA and relive that. Wish I hadn't fucked it all up but it's way too late for that. I gotta stop posting here. Fuck.
-C
>>
>>39431818
If it has to be this way then goodybe Steve, but know that I think of you as my brother, even though I don't know you. We are all robots here, we are in the same boat pal.
>>
C

Im really socially lost thats why I treated you that way. I dont know what to say next after that. I have been trying to get a hold of myself. Everything I write must be playing russian rullette:D Anyways this letter is very unorganized like my mind thats probably the reason you dont talk to me. I think our boat will not reach us to that point. Right now im counting on waking up differently and going to sleep.

B
>>
>>39427276
dear A,

You, you are the woman I always dreamed of, your long soft dark hair as beautiful and soft as silk, your body so beautiful and your eyes as deep blue as the ocean. I can't get you out of my mind.

you are what my dreams are made of. yet i rarely ever see you.

You have been in my head for the past couple years and i just want to say you just how much I love you.
I love you from the deepest parts of my wretched soul and I want to dedicate my life to you and marry you.

Yours and yours truly and only
-Anon
>>
>>39431336
initials, anon?? asking, uh, for a friend
>>
>>39431814
>not a goat in wolf's garb in sheep's clothing
>>
>>39432312
then, it's a goat in wolf's garb in sheep's clothing
>>
>>39431336
I don't want it to be over. It destroys me to think I will never see you again and it makes me go crazy not knowing when I hear from you. I tried my best to get well but I couldn't. If I tried my best and failed on my own I don't know what else to do. Tell me what you think I should do because I tried for so long to help myself without you and failed.
>>
>>39431818
I felt the same way for years. I want to say it gets better but here I am years later and feel worse right now than in a long time. I just want peace and not to live in pain. I'm thinking of just doing a lot of drugs from now on instead of tryign to be clean. I'm running out of optrions.
>>
I wish everything was a dream. I hope all this is a nightmare. Y
>>
>>39428320
last initial?? desu
>>
>>39432535
What if he is a demorilized sjw with superpowers who listen to the same methaphotical songs to keep his state of doing things that benefit nobody not even himself because he is being clapped by a bunch of rich company owners. How about that. Now cut the last tree and stuff it up the hole in our culture.faggot.
>>
Dear S,
You need to get rid of your boyfriend. Don't blow over the fact that he cheated on you. Stop making excuses for him

All the Best

Nik
>>
>>39431892
initials and target anon initials plox
>>
Dear Clair,

I haven't stopped thinking about you for the better part of the last two weeks. I feel so free now, because I am. I'm free to go after you, who I've been into for quite some time now.
I switch shifts to work with you. I time my off the clock coffee breaks to the times you're working. You're the only shift I've said can call me for help closing. I made the crush official one night with Rebecca on our porch. And, truth is, I've been after you a while, but lately the more I've learned about you, the more I've longed to ask you on a date. I admire you for how successful you are and how strong and kind you are. There's truly something alluring about all that you do.
Everyone I know is telling me not to ask, that it's a bad idea, that you're not looking to date right now, that our lifestyles are entirely different, that it will never be the right time to ask you out.

But I don't believe that.

If there were one thing I'd want you to take from this writing, it's this: though we've lived different lives, we're probably more similar than you know, and I would rather date you than win the Powerball I'm always talking about.

I know what I'm getting into with you, Clair. I wish I had the confidence to just ask you out, because I have no ulterior motives and I have no intention of interfering with your pure lifestyle. So let's do lunch sometime?

-Dylan
>>
>>39427276
Dear M

wow you're pathetic
not DARING to like things your oneitis likes because you're afraid she'll find out and think of you like an impostor, a creep?
just live your life you fucking idiot

your good friend
S
>>
>>39428320
Second letter of J or A's name?
>>
>>39434811
either one
>>
I know I'm a mess
You don't even have to stress
>>
>>39434893
I mean what is the second letter of your name.
>>
A.B

If you're reading this, just know I hate you and I hate everything about you.

A.F
>>
>>39434943
this made me kek in bed
>>
g

push me away more. it makes it so much easier to stop thinking about you and to eventually forget you. i hope you know that you haven't got me figured out. i won't chase after you forever, the only reason i've been so lenient up until this point with the way you act like you don't give a shit about me is because i truly cared about you. from now on you cease to exist to me the way you did before. you won't see that side of me ever again. you did this to yourself because you're a piece of shit who enjoys stringing me along as if i'm your puppet. no more.

k
>>
>>39427276
Dear A,
We've know each other a long time and have been great friends, but I think I might be in love with you and I don't know how you would feel about this. Even before you transitioned I think I loved you, but I was too caught up in my own head to realize it.

The problem is that I don't want to complicate our relationship by revealing my love to you. I honestly can't imagine a life without you and I can't take the chance of pushing you away. You've tended to take charge in our friendship due to my shyness and reserved personality, so I can only hope that one day you confess you hold similar feelings for me.
>>
>>39428568
Remember, child, nobody ever forgives or forgets.
>>
L

Hope you doing good
Not like you will care though or even manage to read this but I'd like to get this off my chest at least.
You have a fine set of ass and tits. You are one hell of a stunning woman and I mean that.
If you're ever in the area or travelling here, hit me up and I'll give you
the time of your life. I'm talking raw hentai kinky type shit that will make you cum for more cause goddayum girl you hotter than the fucking steel beams in the North Tower on 9/11
Number is 6664201488
See ya around sugar tits ;)

A
>>
>>39427276
Beloved L,
I apologize yet again for hurting you. I should have understood you better, I should have been better and tried harder, I'm so sorry for every vile thing I ever said to you. I will be always grateful for what you've done for me, meeting you was the best thing to ever happen in my crappy life. Take all the time you need to decide; and whatever you do, I shall remain your biggest fan.
Hoping for reconciliation
J
>>
>>39427276
JR

I don't even feel bad for ghosting on you. You're a real piece of shit and you can't even see why. Every time I've hung out with you, you've always lied to your dad and tried to make up something to get money out of him and it's obvious you're not a good liar. You're a miserable excuse for a sociopath and a fucking whore. I hope you didn't give me HIV last time we fucked. You remember that night I told you I got raped and then we drank a ton of beer? Real shitty, J. You don't even want to get better and you're just constantly negative and bitching about everything like you're actually a victim. And you did abuse your dad, that much was obvious. Right now you're probably high some xanax you stole from him. I hope I never see your sorry ass again.

AR
>>
>>39437271
As a JR who knows an AR, you nearly gave me a heart attack. I'm not who you're writing to- I saw it's a totally different situation once I read past the first two sentences. But holy fuck.
>>
G
I wonder if my soul will feel it when you inevitably die
I wonder if I'll really care
R
>>
C
I hope I don't annoying with anything.
>>
>>39438119
Dude you just want to be a part of the meat either that or you dont have no will you feel it in your dick and have to do it.
>>
>>39427276
Dany,
I'm going to fuck your brains out tomorrow.
-- A
>>
File: 1503943888849.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
1503943888849.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
>>39438909
How did I read you?????
>>
File: t47H0Y4.jpg (89KB, 1440x869px) Image search: [Google]
t47H0Y4.jpg
89KB, 1440x869px
Dear Me

Can you please allow yourself to open up a bit, you only come here when you're vulnerable and moody and you really need someone to talk too.
and I know you hate yourself more than you hate others and you have come to believe that all you do is spread a miasma of pain and grief to the people you care about so you shut yourself off
and that you can't forgive yourself nor can you forgive others but can you please just get a friend, it's unbearable and the anger is just gonna keep growing.
find someone else and in turn hurt them so that you might find a release even for just a little while.

From, Me.
>>
I wish I wasn't a fundamentally fucked up person. I'm wrong inside. I'm not even human at this point. Or at least it feels that way. I didn't ask for my brain to be hooked up to a constant flow of just misery. I didn't even ask to be a person. I didn't even ask for life. I didn't ask for any of this shit and when I think about it makes me want to punch a fucking wall. Even worse I'm too much of a coward to choose not to live. Suicide isn't for cowards like me. So I'll just persist in this life for however long I have left and then die alone. There must be a way out or a better world or something.
>>
E.M,

I've not the foggiest idea what your ideal is at the moment. I think have a need to feel safe romantically, so you don't want to lose him because you're afraid that you'll never find someone else again. I just want to dispel that. You're not as bad you think you are, E. Forget about 2 years ago, I forgive you. You shouldn't be feeling so guilty that you can't even look me in the eyes. That's equally unhealthy. Don't fetishize your sadness or your insecurity. You're not a bad person, and you have a lot you could potentially give to the world.
And yes, it is a shitty thing for your boyfriend to tell you not to talk to someone or they will break up with you. It's a cunty ultimatium.

Sincerely,
-L.
>>
Lark,

I don't know who you are, or were for that matter. I don't believe that our relationship was entirely sound as we made it out to be, there was a lot of failings on both our sides. That's meaningless now regardless. Things that burn hot burn quick, and that seemed to be us. I had thought you geniunely wanted to make amends when you reached out to me out of the blue, albeit in a bad fashion that would only dig up memories. However, you blocked me immediately after you we talked and you said you'd leave the door open because you'd still like to be friends and that you were sorry.
I hope you know that discredits everything you've said.

Until we are together again, for a brief moment.
-Prince
>>
Jett and Beau,

I miss you. Both of you. Jett, You were the best dog some kid could have asked for. You were really loyal, how you slept right outside the little connector to my little brother's and my bedroom at night to make sure we were safe. I was at a friends house when I got the call you were put down because of all the tumors they found in you. I'm so sorry I couldn't say goodbye. That none of us could. I'm sorry and I love you. I hope things are better now and that you aren't in pain. And Beau, you were a really regal dog and just as comforting and I want you to know that Grammy is safe, and Papa loves you. We have a small memory shrine with your ashes and a picture of you in the living room. Belle is doing fine well, she's getting hold and I fear that she may be coming to you soon as well. Keep her safe, will you?

L
>>
>>39439156
World pretty much sucks really, they make you think its you but actually its just that you are too aware and cant divert reality to make it more pleasant, thats what positivity is. You are a superior human being though since you refuse to go on one of the slides that go in all directions therefor refuse the distorted reality of a game show that is life. You demand the facts out of the world which makes you one if the people that is gonna save this world if its gonna be saved. Forget these people who are supposedly work for their interest, they live in closed windowless rooms anyhow, they dont know whats really good in the world but we do. They never feel even somewhat alive but we do.
>>
R.W.,

I couldn't be feeling any worse right now. It has been almost two weeks since that incident between us and I still didn't accept that we are not talking to each other anymore. It hurts to not have you. Right now I feel a really deep sadness and remorse. I feel sad because you're not here to cheer me up, and I feel remorse because of all the shit I told you when I was angry, instead of trying to talk normally.
You were one of the most special people in my life, even though we didn't know each other irl. It hurts to not have you here. You were a really special for me in all aspects possible. You were the best, and will always be, no matter how many times you say you're not.
I really wish things were different. I really wish I didn't act like a child that monday. I really wish you could open up more to me, I'd love to help and listen to you, because I love you.
I just wanted you to come back, like, right now. It fucking hurts to look at the bracelets you made for me, because I remember of all the nice talks and moments we had. I really want you back, no matter what. I wanna help you with all the shit that must be going on with you, and everything. I love you, sweetie.

Btw, I'm still gonna send you that package I told you I was gonna send. I can't look at it in my closet, makes me more sad than I already am. I hope you will like it.

-Novi
>>
dear s,
i wonder what wouldve happened if you were still here. you seem to be having a good life and you deserve it, honestly. i hope youre happy and finally moved on. im happy too and i want to thank you so much for sharing that experience with me. you opened up my eyes to new possibilities and thats why im the happiest ive ever been. i think this might be the one. if i ever see you again, please dont be mad at me, i was only doing it for your best.
>>
I love you and don't know what to do I'm tired of bottling up my feelings to the point that it's unhealthy.
>>
Dear "S":

I saw you cornering and groping female student yesterday. I recorded it all without you seeing. Enjoy getting fired, you creep.

No love, sensei "Y"
>>
Dear M,

I wish you weren't such a fucking sjw cuck with a closed mind. I lost my crush because of that argument we got into. Also, you're kind of cold, but you probably know that.

I still wouldn't mind sitting on your face, though. Namsayin'?

I do love you. I want you to be happy. But I also kinda wanna punch you. But you're so handsome and you make me feel safe. (I just hope that you would actually protect me like you say you would. I crave protection. Maybe I'm fetishizing you. I try not to. But I just want to feel safe for once in my life.)

Love, M.
>>
>>39439791
tfw same feels. I want to tell them so much but I can't.
>>
I wish you would just talk to me again
>>
>>39427276
Dear M

youre the only person ive ever loved, and the only one that ever loved me, but i dont know how. i cant name a single thing i like about you, and you cant say anything you like about me. But still, for some reason youre perfect, and for some even weirder reason you think we are each other's halves, when we are so different.

every day it becomes more apparent we arent meant to be with eachother because life and our imperfections dont want that and are always keeping us from being together, but i cant think of a single person who i would marry that isn't you, so call me foolish.

Also, you should have kissed me that night, what a fucking waste.

Love, J
>>
>tfw waiting for a letter that will never come because the other party literally could not care less about you.
>>
Dear D, Stop making me feel like I'm not part of the family.
Dear A, I can't help my situation but you should only have S in mind stop acting like a victim and open your eyes and step it up like I had to
Dear Autumn, it's will I've always loved you when we used to sit together and talk I had a huge crush ok n you and I think you knew it. Sorry I was taken all highschool if for some reason you are reading this u feel like the one who got away, u were so perfect
>>
>>39427276
Dear Me,
How did you become such a walking fail? It was all going so well for you until your sorry ass decided to fuck shit up and go its own way. Get your shit together.
Sincerely,
Me
>>
File: 1497670429293 - Copy.png (65KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1497670429293 - Copy.png
65KB, 785x644px
Dear KC

Your gay ass hipster tattoos are whack.

And your shits all retarded.

M

ahh..feels good man
>>
>>39440559
Become the kind of person that they'd write a letter to but you wouldn't care enough to read it
>>
You seem like Kamatte-chan. (not Shinsei Kamattechan.) But that's what I love about you.
>>
myhead hurts

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
KaiRho,
been too long. much too long. wish I could see you just one more time. I keep thinking I'm seeing you in the distance but then it turns out to be people who look like you. A lot of people look like you... Anyway, I know you won't read this, but I wish you did, maybe I don't actually. It might be a pleasant surprise.
I wish you the best. I think I fell in love with you... I hope not. I hear it doesn't go away, first love never dies?
Everytime I think of you it feels like my heart is going to explode lol.
It kills me, literally.
I swear if we ever got together by something nothing short of a divine miracle then I might actually die on our wedding day.
wish you the best.
Jump in the leaves and make snow angels for me.
-Yours, September
>>
File: mfw76.jpg (84KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
mfw76.jpg
84KB, 1252x1252px
Dear J,
You're a good friend, thank you. I appreciate you helping someone like me out.
C
>>
Dear cunt,

I could have mentioned that you were chubby and had small tits. Wish I would have now. Thanks for laughing at my dick size and asking if that was all I had.
>>
Dear E,

Thanks for the night of the August 4th 5 years ago and all the adventures after that, it's still my most pleasing memory but I'm ready to move on. PD: Also your tits are fantastic don't do the surgery stupid.

-L
>>
File: 1460769820273.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460769820273.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
try https://diogn.es

comfy place to share feels
>>
Dear J,

I know you're going through a lot harder shit than anyone else I know right now. If I had the balls to go help you I would, but I'm stuck in my apartment. Don't off yourself brother, I don't wanna lose another friend again.

J
>>
File: IMG_3084.jpg (120KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3084.jpg
120KB, 750x737px
Good luck with your work! I'm with you.
Come home early, ok?
>>
>>39427276
Mr. Xi,

The package has been delivered at coordinates 14h 32.2m -39.3 Auriga. Remember to bring a mirror. Come unarmed.

Mr. Zeta
>>
>>39442314
dear J,
if your friend offs himself because you're afraid to help, then you never deserved him as a friend
you fucking pussy
>>
D

I fucking love you and because of this im just gonna fucking throw my life away and get into drugs and alcohol. I know you did this for you but i wouldve done anything if it meant i could keep you

-A
>>
J

You came into my life during a rough time and honestly made me feel happy again. I never really had someone who actually wanted me and to be with me. Always felt like I had to ask people to be a part of them. Our relationship in the beginning was great because I never had a girlfriend that put in any effort. All the times we spent together made me really want to leave my room and explore the world. When we hit the rough patch, I wanted to show you I was strong and patient enough so you could see I will always be by your side. Then you went on that fucking vacation. The vacation where I thought you clear your mind, be happy, come home and I would just gaze into your eyes while you tell me about it. Instead, you came home from that vacation with the intent of shattering my fucking heart. The one time I get close to someone cause it seemed like you cared about me, just gone. And yet, I cant justify to hate you. I just fucking cant. I just wanted to make you happy because it made me happy, I wish I had the chance to say that atleast before you broke up with me.

E.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 551x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 551x371px
Dear D,
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of the bullshit I've put you through and all the horrible things that have happened because of me. I really do try to be more like you wish I was, but for the life of me I can't do it. I need to stay the way I am to survive in this world, even if it hurts you. I wish I had the courage to let you in and let you see me for who I truly am.
-A
>>
https://youtu.be/HaA3YZ6QdJU
>>
>>39440269
I wish I could, but things won't be like they were
>>
>>39443310
It's better than never speaking again, don't you think?
>>
E,
You are genuinely and truly the only thing I've ever wanted, I have literally nothing going for me in my life I will literally put 100% into becoming whatever you want and you still say Im not enough. I'll try anything for you Im a blank slate just please accept me back I cant do it anymore.
-N
>>
Dear S,

Sometimes I'm afraid of how close we get, running that knife's edge with every word we exchange. I may have to cut ties to save you.
>>
>>39443452
go talk to your bf
what is left to talk about
>>
>>39443452
>>39444904
lol what's the story guys?
>>
>>39439971
What are the fucking names this is killing me
>>
>>39444904
That's what you get for wanting to keep in contact with a girl who cucked you in the first place.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.