[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Love thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1498072804321.jpg (73KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1498072804321.jpg
73KB, 612x612px
Who here wants a princess girl? To love and to care for, to hug when afraid. To give cute pink shoes and to care for her feet. To love and hug her and kiss her and say how much you care about her and how much you want to live with her forever. To sleep thinking about her and dream about her and then to wake up like you can take on the World. I love love.
>>
>>39427130
Oh we all do
We'd all love a wan like that
They just dont exist

Ive had a woman i thought was exactly like that, then she cheated on me and left me. All because i worked too much
>>
women are retarded and I unironically hate them

every time I see a picture of some "cute" girl I can only think about wanting to smash her head in. tee hee look at me posing for the camera I'm so cute haha! look at me look at me!!!!

fuck. die.
>>
>>39427130
THIS IS /r9k/
THEREFORE ANY THREAD ABOUT WOMEN HAS TO BE HATEFUL TOWARDS THEM!

So this is a woman hate thread!
>>
>>39427130
She's the biggest instragam whore i ever followed
>>
I like girls
They're good friends and make me far less paranoid than men
I'm not sure why there is so much hate but I would prefer if they stuck to their own threads - I don't bother your smelly cesspool so please don't crawl into positive threads just to be insecure and whiney
>>
File: 13-73-5 (2).jpg (260KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
13-73-5 (2).jpg
260KB, 933x1400px
>>39427590
But i love to love. it makes my brain hormones feel all good and tingly
>>
>>39427130
I want the fembot in this audio to dominate me

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39427130
>To give cute pink shoes and to care for her feet

Fuck off.

>>39428183
youve been spamming this shit for 20 hours now...
>>
lel I thought I had the perfect girl, went to Venice together, done all the romantic things, then out of the blue randomly said she couldn't be bothered to see me anymore and then started shagging random blacks

I honestly think I'm going to kill myself soon

All women are cunts and I fucking despise niggers
>>
>>39428512
I really have trouble believing she just started having sex with random people afterwards
>>
I hate love. I hate the process of being alive. I hate you.
I refuse to compromise on anything regarding the intrinsic value of the Universe; as far as I'm concerned, this kind of toil is beneath my immortal soul.

Fuck all of you, I hope someone kills me soon.
>>
>>39428512
i love you quality
>>
>>39428539
I'm serious, it only took her a week and a half

The cunt even decided that she needed me to fucking talk about it because nobody else understands her like I do

We were going for 5 fucking years man

How do you cut someone out of your life after 5 years? After so many memories? I just want to forget now
>>
>>39428665
What I meant was maybe it wasn't so random
It sounds like you're leaving out some major details or were incredibly ignorant of the state of the relationship
But sometimes people are just dumb as hell
>>
i just want a girl that cares for me and i can hug when im afraid, i want to lie on her lap and feel protected, i want her to love me, kiss me passionatley and then sit on my face
>>
the most origis or origiiiIIIIiiissss
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.