[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you really believe r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

File: Griffith_GoldenAge (1).jpg (1018KB, 1764x2340px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_GoldenAge (1).jpg
1018KB, 1764x2340px
I'm under the impression that majority of you seriously believe the memes here.

From

>All women are evil to >I hate Chad and >My life is horrible because of everyone else except me.

Someone in another thread even went so far as to call it a philosophy. What's the deal with you guys and how you play the victim in every aspect of your lives?
>>
I'm not actually a raging sperglord kissless virgin NEET, sometimes I just pretend to be one.
>>
>>39426245
It's more about catharsis. They're aren't a lot of venues to rant about these sort of thing without normie moralizing and condescension. Sure some of it is unironic misogyny but I think most people here simply feel alienated.
>>
Women being evil and without empathy, but people who blame their shitty lives on someone else are trash in my book
>>
>>39426245
Because we are the victims it's easy to pin falsehoods and life ruining accusations against us with no repercussions when they are found out to be complete lies It's okay to push us into a corner and then wonder why we want nothing to do with you.
The truth is astounding once you realize it but nothing is free in life it's depressing, That is provided you aren't a sour walking meat hole or someone who's had everything handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>39426245
Feminism ruined society so that only 5% of men can get a stable loyal good looking wife while every other woman has become morally bankrupt from feminism and exploit men for money and power
>>
>>39426394
If you have no money or power you end up as an /r9k/ wizard because most people here are womanless due to a lack of money and not having high job status
>>
>>39426245
Feminisms effects on women:
>Relationships are for self benefit
>Therefore powerless or moneylenders men offer no material self benefit
>Romantic,loyal,intelligent and caring men get cast aside
>Women go for thugs,businessmen,niggers and brawny idiots
>Intelligent and morally good men are left alone
>Society eventually collapses

This is why Rome fell
>>
>>39426428
Dude I'm a college student and I even have a fucking gf. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Not one of those three points is universally held or even held my the majority of posters here.

Literally everyone disagrees over these core points and many disagree over the history of r9k - but I'd assert that one of the major threads of r9k's identity as it emerged over time is as a home for more introverted, sensitive males to express their pain and sometimes rage at normie reality, normie reality being gynocentrism. r9k is was one of the major hubs of the emerging 'male consciousness' movement\awakening that took place as a result of the internet increasing anonymity and thus the safety of men to express their pain without being shot down or shouted down by roasties and white-knights.
>>
>>39426473
Moneylender meant to Be:Moneyless
>>
>All women are evil
Evil at what? General good/bad doesn't exist. You need to specify what you're measuring good/bad against.

That said, i do genuinely believe in *some* generalizations about women.
>>
Youre thinking it wrong - there are 3 groups of people who believe each of the points.
>>
>>39426479
What are you studying? Something business,politics or power related?

If not then are you brawny and confident?

If not then do you have money?

Are you all three?
>>
>>39426479
>>39426525
Without these things you'd have no gf and if she gets the option of a "superior" bf then she will immediately leave you for him!
>>
>>39426510
>i do genuinely believe in *some* generalizations about women.

Which ones?
>>
>>39426245
Nah, most of it is just memes, larp, and banter.
Except for Chad,Chad is a real thing.
>>
>>39426525
I'm confident, I have a wide range of ability and work ethic,I am skinny but tall and I study electrical engineering.

Obviously without being a fucking human being and doing shit with your life women won't want you
>>
>>39426592
You can work your ass off, be the nicest guy ever, be chivalrous, be kind, be intelligent, be good looking but women will reject because they prefer the more "powerful" men to you
>>
>>39426245
I'm very paranoid and get very scared when I hear those things so I start to believe them. At this point I have no idea anymore. All I want is to meet a girl similar to me. So far is seems like absolutely everyone besides my friends and family are awful.
>>
>>39426245
If think all women are evil listen to this OP its from a fembot

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39426650
Most people are fucking idiots who Base their interests and personalities off of what the media says
>>
>>39426676
I desperately want to believe it's not true.
>>
>>39426245
Most women are inherently whores, whether they act like one or not. The Chad archetype is a real thing.
>>
>>39426473
>Rome fell because NEETs without ambition, money or status aren't getting laid
Get fucking real you nerd.
>>
>>39426673
Lol nice one m8

Originalio
>>
>>39426245

I do believe all those things, mostly because if you actually go outside every once in a while you'll notice this philosophy applies quite well to modern day reality.

Couldn't help but notice you also forgot to say "All niggers are criminals or indistinguishable from down syndrome kids in regards to intelligence" because that's also undoubtedly true.
>>
>>39426245
>reddit spacing
kys
>>
>>39426692
>Chad a real thing

Yeah a guy who just works out, actually believes in himself is somehow a real thing you have to literally devolve every guy with those qualities into in order to hate them collectively.

You know, I really hate people with jobs. I think I'll call them a jobbies now
>>
I believe that all the problems in my life is my own fault, and I've brought them onto myself.
No one forced me to be a depressed cunt.
But I am also getting help.
>>
>>39426877
Those neets were created by women.
It was a domino effect.
Once women were free to run amuck many other things changed as a result
>>
>>39426943
>Jobbies
We have a term for this normie, its called a "wagie". You should go back to wageslaving for Mr. Goldberg while Chad fucks your gf at home :)
>>
>>39427099
>Wagie is a minimum wage slave term
>Normie describes someone who has a normal realistic based life not sole for the purpose of if they have a job or not.

You need to learn your own meme terminology first, before you talk shit
>>
>>39426245
>>My life is horrible because of everyone else except me.

Honestly, I feel that it's pretty much my fault that my life is fucked up. I have a really bad habit of doing stupid shit like going on 4chan until 6 AM, or eating too much junk food. No one else is causing me to do these things. I just have shit willpower.
>>
I think the biggest issue some people on here have is that they're either teenagers or primarily dwell on interactions with people from their teenage/younger years without realizing that teenagers are teenagers just as children are children.
>>
>>39427133
Wagies are generally normies retard. If you have a stable job your life is pretty normal, like it or not. At most they are failed normies.
>>
It's probably because I'm an extremely reclusive autist, to the point where right now my social life is literally just my immediate family and 4chan, but I don't really care about women or "Chad" either way. I don't hate them, I don't white knight them, I just do my own thing, while I'm hidden from the rest of the world.
>>
>>39426394
>so that only 5% of men c

Holy crap! I was 20% only a few weeks ago, what the fuck happened? Did someone do a data pull from an even more skewed sample?

>>39427169
>I think the biggest issue some people on here have is that they're either teenagers or primarily dwell on interactions with people from their teenage/younger years without realizing that teenagers are teenagers just as children are children.

This! So much this with a little more this on the side!
>>
>>39427169

Anon the problem with blue-pilled normies like yourself is that you're too quick to dismiss other people's experiences in favour of your own unquestioned biases. You blue-pilled normies are the ones acting autistic and simplifying things, and you know why we have terms like "red pill"? It's because many of us used to be just like you, we used to assume that people who complain must be immature, or from an impoverished toxic background, or embittered and incapable of seeing reasonably.

My teenage years weren't so bad. I experienced a lot of female hypergamy back then - for example girls suddenly becoming interested in me for a short period when I went to a female cousin's school - simply because she'd talked me up. Or then going to another school and seeing one guy get the attention of practically EVERY girl in the school, and even girls outside the school! Girls literally changing their entire wardrobes to impress one guy. But these experiences were mild compared to the adult world.

The real world is petty. Most adults are meat-eaters. There are people in the world who literally throw gay people off roofs. The men and women behind films like Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast weren't romantic idealist types, they were mostly people who fuck around and have divorces. All the security you've ever known comes at the expense of other people's blood.
>>
File: 1485241309904.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485241309904.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>39426245
Women only want cha-
But this picture looks retarded.
>>
>>39427176
>My opinion is fact

Oh boy here we go
>>
>>39427354
No, you just sound like a negative Nancy who loves to dwell of problems and then when someone tries to introduce to you some positivity to dismiss it as "they don't know what I am going through"
>>
>>39427427

Anon you can have a positive, functional mindset without disregarding the shitty realities in life.
>>
>>39427176

This is why /r9k/ will never have rules prohibiting non-robots. You fucktards can't even agree on what a robot IS.
>>
>>39427377
they want some faggot that looks identical to them. they want abject novelties.
>>
Im just here for the memes and the realtalk-posts.

>All women are evil to >I hate Chad and >My life is horrible because of everyone else except me.

I completetly disagree with this statement and people who actually believe that are as bad as those incel losers on Reddit.
>>
>>39427513
Trust post I've seen in a long long long time.

All they do is bullshit, that's what this board promotes. Bullshit
>>
>>39427392
>>39427513
A) There will never be a rule against normies because its board culture retard. The most we can do is hope they fucking leave.

B) My "opinion" is a fact idiots. I offered a coherent explanation, all you can say is "Hur dur thats an opinion". If you can get and hold a job for a while, then you are well adjusted.
>>
>>39427598
>Feels so insecure he has to explain further a baseless argument

Ooook buddy
>>
>>39426245
Why is Griffith so perfect?
>>
>>39426943
You must be retarded. Chad is a real thing and it's not just about working out. Some people just have better genes than others(in our current society), there is no way you can debate this. It's not even really hate that robots have for Chad, it's more like envy. We can't be like them and we will never be.

But of course every normie believes that working out and being yourself is the answer to all your problems.
>>
>>39427598
>The most we can do is hope they fucking leave.

Which is exactly what they would do if robots didn't do such an amazing job of entertaining them.
>>
>>39426245
>>All women are evil
If you believe anything else you're in for a future of cucking
>>
>>39427905
Robots must believe this in order to ease their eternal butthurt.
>>
>>39427905
I unironically agree with you. Normies have a huge problem with putting pussy on the pedestal.
>>
>>39426560
Here's one.

Women don't want sex inherently. They want love and the emotional connection, and they *give* sex to men because they love them and want to make them happy.

An analogy would be you giving food to a puppy. The act of giving food to your puppy isn't something that you inherently want. But you do it because your puppy needs it and wants it and you love the little fella.
>>
bumpftrfggggghbbn
>>
>>39427905
Well yeah, so are men. But you don't care about that since you're not trying to fuck men.
>>
File: tumblr_mo6ysqnowH1r60ay5o1_250.gif (489KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo6ysqnowH1r60ay5o1_250.gif
489KB, 250x188px
>>39426245
We didn't always act like this. Women and their agenda did this.
>>
>>39426245
eat shit faggot, if you love women so much go and praise them like the little cuck you are but don't come here and spew your crap
>>
>>39427427
>when someone tries to introduce to you some positivity to dismiss it as "they don't know what I am going through"
I can tell you have never been depressed in your entire life. No matter how much positivity some people get showered in, they can never feel better past a certain point. Some people have real issues, whether you want to acknowledge them or not. Some of them require heavy medication. I assume you never met someone with an authentic mental illness and I don't mean some robots around here.
I had a guy in my block who had a family, including a son who I was friend with. He was amazing and we used to get along. His mother was ok as well, really decent house wife. His father committed suicide at some point. You're telling me that if someone who has the 'perfect' family can have such issues that can drive one to suicide, then someone who's alone and unloved can't afford to be seen miserable?
I have been there more than once and I can tell you, no matter how much positive attention you get, you somehow make yourself believe that they're either doing it out of pity or to gain something from you. And I don't mean that you gain a cynical attitude. You gain a very sad mindset that makes you think everything is meaningless and that the whole universe is out to destroy you.
>>
>>39426650
Now imagine you're me and you grow up with a misogynistic dad that has methodically ripped apart your ability to love yourself because of his hatred for women and you accufently get pulled into this mess and you grow up thinking men hate women and see us as inferior and it scares you so bad you are unable to date men out of terror. Thanks for ducking up an innocent 15 year old that was just looking for friends 4chan
>>
>>39426245
I do think women are evil cunts,for the most part,or at least the female mentality in general is one of disgusting evil. One of my most loyal,kind and pleasant friends is a Chad,so I can`t say I really hate him too much. And I don`t pretend that it`s not in part my fault why my life sucks balls(when it does,that is seeing as I`m not a basement-dwelling turboneet). So no,most things in here aren`t memes to me.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.