[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that its ok to cry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: 1504172938526.png (187KB, 540x870px) Image search: [Google]
1504172938526.png
187KB, 540x870px
reminder that its ok to cry
>>
I feel that feel. I just need a hug.
>>
I can't anymore but thanks for the sentiment.
>>
>>39425846
>reminder that its ok to cry
Boys don't cry.
>>
>>39425943
>Boys don't cry
Only retarded boomer grandparents and single moms
>>
File: 1504177011178.png (74KB, 224x351px) Image search: [Google]
1504177011178.png
74KB, 224x351px
>>39425943
Men do
>>
>>39425846
Not for men. People may say this because of how popular feminism is but it's still seen as weakness and unacceptable behavior to the majority of people.
If you are fine with most people judging you harshly for it then yeah go right ahead.
>>
>>39425963
*say that
asdvnhgffgdh
>>
>>39425926
>>39425987
nothing wrong with a single manly tear
>>
>>39425965
Only men written by effeminate bitchboy otaku Nips.
>>
I really just want someone to hug me or give me a lap pillow and tell me everything will be alright but without me having to tell them to do it. I haven't cried in 5 years and if someone did that to me while I was having a bad day I'd fucking lose it. Very similar to a clip from re:zero. I'll try to find it
>>
>>39427350
https://youtu.be/xBTCaNcacSU, in the ep Subaru is trying so hard to get things right that he isn't being himself, I really just want someone to do this to me :/
>>
>>39425846
I've already tried to cry to release my pain and never succeded
How do I cry to lift stuff off my chest OP ?
>>
Men aren't allowed to cry, get back to being a man you bitchboys.
Either that or go let a man fuck you, fags.
>>
showing any outward, uncontrolled emotion at all is a sure sign of being a beta bitch
>>
>>39427597
But I've heard it feels so good
>>
>>39427633
feel all you want on the inside, but your outward demeanor should always be an inscrutable mask unless you're specifically trying to project a certain emotion to influence a given situation in your favor.
>>
>>39425943
I reject the consensual reality. In my world boys can cry. They're also cute and sensitive and they love cuddling with other boys.
>>
>>39427744
Fujoshits are awful.
>>
>cry infront of a girl
>her pussy dries up
It's not OK to cry unless you are alone.
>>
I've cried twice in the past six years
>>
>>39427633
It does, you should try it. You shouldnt hold your feelings back, just let it happen and see how good it feels to be vulnerable and honest to yourself
>>
>>39425846
>ast time I cried was over a suicide hotline months ago
>really hard, embarrassing pathetic cry
>havn't cried in months

I can't tel if it's because I cried it all out or i'm just emotionally numb to the pain or what.
>>
>>39427848
This. Every time.

Girls hate it when guys cry.
>>
I just want to lay my head on the lap of a girl who understands me while she says "you've done good, you've done enough, just rest now"
>>
File: 1494911125035.jpg (134KB, 327x345px) Image search: [Google]
1494911125035.jpg
134KB, 327x345px
>>39427944
Jesus anon. Please don't make me feel these things.
>>
>>39425943
>>39427532
>>39427848
Women still know your a sensitive bitch boy on the inside. They know men always hide their feelings.
>>
>>39425846
But as a man crying is a sign of weakness and they will judge you for it
>>
>>39428201
not just crying

any display of emotion at all is weakness
>>
>>39425846
If you cry people will hate you and go out of their way to make your life worse, just as you are doing theirs, so just force a laugh and smile, and even if it feels wrong like your sanity is slipping just do it, after all no one likes a whiner.
>>
Crying is really what I need right now
>>
File: ef.jpg (1002KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
ef.jpg
1002KB, 1920x2560px
>>39425846
I wish I could cry. It seems like I lost my ability to cry even when things are the worst. In trhe last 4 years, I've only cried when my 11 year old bunny died two weeks ago. he was my only friend when I was a kid. His little heart stopped when i was holding him in my arms.
>>
Crying when you feel sad or hurt is perfectly normal. It's a step toward processing your emotions in a healthy way.
If someone tells you only pussies cry, they want to belittle you, because then you're easier to manipulate.
>>
File: 1493756187417.jpg (118KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493756187417.jpg
118KB, 1024x1024px
>>39425943
>>39427532
>>39427597
You just had to show your alphaness. Are you happy now, wannabe Chads?
>>
>>39428366
you can relearn it, try watching or listening to sad stuff and really focus on your emotions. The more you cry the easier it gets. After years of relearning im now almost not crippled in that aspect.
>>
All these edgy fags here, if you are so worried about being a beta then keep on denying your emotions.
>>
File: C4AvsDJUEAQWEKo.jpg (183KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C4AvsDJUEAQWEKo.jpg
183KB, 1000x1000px
>>39425846

Haven't cried in months, when you're truly sad and depressed you just don't.

I did have that single tear moment, like literally just one tear at night when i was thinking about nostalgic youth

My life turned 180 everything is fucked, it's fine when i'm thru only apathy will remain i've seen it in people's eyes before, they just give up.

Human existence is tragic and banal blabla same old same old, still i don't feel hatred, when you're truly sad you don't care about suicide or being "angry"

Only people who care are angry and only the positive happy people commit suicide, they're the one's that have a reason, i have none.

I always loathed apathy/indifference but i guess it makes sense the universe is the embodiment of apathy, silence sheer indifference, a void.
>>
>>39428523
>edgy
the most normie of attempted insults
>>
File: 1499001089918.jpg (137KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499001089918.jpg
137KB, 750x750px
>>39425846

No it isn't faggot. It's a sign of weakness and even the people who claim it's ok to cry think you're pathetic when you do.
>>
>the other night
>drinking alone once again
>get absolutely shitfaced
>I'm diagnosed with bipolar disorder
>depressants like alcohol are a bad mix with all my medicine
>sure enough I finally break down and cry
>try to stop myself, not making any noise >tears are uncontrollably pouring out and soaking my face
>it feels so, surprisingly good
>like a massive pressure that had built up over months and years without crying was being let out
>since then haven't been afraid to cry nearly as much as I was before

It's okay to cry bros
Just don't be a dick and do it around other people unless you're POSITIVE that they won't think negatively of you for it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>39428697
But it's okay to be weak sometimes....i-isn't it?
>>
>>39428697

>It's a sign of weakness

Literal psychopath

Tfw not even realizing this literally a defence mechanism gone astray, underlining the paradoxical fact that you are indeed weak
>>
>>39428929
And only weak, completely worthless faggots, or ultrachads can show weakness.
>>
File: SKR8.jpg (442KB, 637x555px) Image search: [Google]
SKR8.jpg
442KB, 637x555px
>>39425846
>goes to psychiatrist
>can't trust her enough to tell everything, nor can i even put it in words
>bitch lasagna teels me "i get the feeling you want to go back to the past, to a time where you felt truly alive, a time when you knew who you was."
>"but you know wat anon? life only goes foward, those times are never coming back, the only thing we can do is work to make tomorrow be almost as good"
>"you have to let yourself go, change your very being."
>if only it was that simple
>>
Crying would be nice nowadays all i get is shortness of breath and chest pain + raging anxiety.
>>
>>39425846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRiJvyvoN5g
>>
>>39425846
What's the point of crying? What does it do for me?
>>
>>39430925
It just an expression of your emotions. Its for letting it out and dealing with what you're feeling.Forcing yourself to not do it is like forcing yourself not to laugh at something funny, over time that would also become very straining for your mind. It just feels really good to just accept the emotions you're feeling, stop playing though and just let it happen. Its ok to be vulerable, everyone is. Many people just never stop pretending and live an emotionally crippled live, which is just sad.
>>
>>39425846
I can't cry. It makes me feel weak.
>>
>>39430925

Letting go and being connected to your emotions

If you don't you become desensitized, you become less connected and you become ill

Denying or repressing your emotions is really bad and it's self-destructive, deeming your self "weak" for being sad is just plain stupid and self defeating.

Crying and accepting and emotion isn't the same as being muh beta male lgbt cuck, seriously a mature person should recognize emotion and deal with it.

Accepting a feeling is an integral part of "dealing with it", people who say crying is a sign of weakness are deficient people
People who have suffered the same faith once but couldn't "deal with it" the result is denial, that's exactly it denial or rather refusal of weakness.

Therefor people who claim crying is sign of weakness are in a way really the most tragic an utmost victims of them all, accept emotion....
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.