[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Asian Girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: G2016RC_SB025.jpg (215KB, 1140x1140px) Image search: [Google]
G2016RC_SB025.jpg
215KB, 1140x1140px
What is it really like to date an Asian girl as a white guy?
>>
File: yeU1XQtf.png (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
yeU1XQtf.png
12KB, 240x240px
Its like giving saying you don't know what Earl Grey is to an Englishman.
>>
>>39425040
It's a lot of maintenance and they're very clingy. They're not some special race of woman who treat you any differently then other woman.
>>
Depends on the type of asian girl and if she grew up in asia or the west.
>>
>>39425040
JANE JANE
A CUTE
>>
>>39425084
I bet Mike shagged her on occasion. the fucking luck in that guy's life
>>
>>39425084

The most autistic place in the universe is the outsidexbox comment section. I often wonder if there are 4chan folk who browse that channel and cringe along to their fans as much as I do.

So many puns and weak fags trying to sidle up to Jane by talking about how 'badass' she is and joke-pretending she's an evil mastermind.

Its fucking crazy levels of autism. Not the cool savant kind. More like the repellent nu-male kind.
>>
>>39425104

She clearly hates mike. She's so awkward when they're playing vidya together, never in sync with his jokes, always annoyed by his antics. I can barely watch them together its so tense.

Around Andy she's giggly and flirty and chatty. She's clearly with Andy, who is way more dominant and demanding anyway, despite being less into cars and explosions.

Luke is the best, but he came too late and is gay/married I think.

Ellen hates Mike, too. Makes me like Ellen less coz Mike is clearly a bro.

But he's the Ron Weasley of the OxBox trio. Except for not getting to fuck Hermoine, of course (Jane).
>>
>>39425059

Do you mean that all white men have/should have dated Asians, to the point where they're our version of Earl Grey Tea?
>>
>>39425069

>not different

Well, liking white guys above all other kinds of guys. That's one thing that would seem to make them pretty different.

The tiger mom thing is a scary element, too.
But them being traditional could be cool.
>>
>>39425040
I have a south chinese girlfriend. She moved to my country only a few years ago so she's still learning the language.
How is it? One word, PATRIARCHY! She cooks, clean and do the groceries while I'm sitting on my ass playing video games all day.
>>
Thai women that aren't whore love pretty hard. They're loyal and will do ANYTHING for a white guy.
>>
>>39425040
>to date an Asian girl
It's fine if you don't mind an autistic sex object as a mate
Forget any nonsense about "connecting" or "sharing ideas" though
>>
>>39425276
>They're loyal and will do ANYTHING for a white guy.
Because they wager on your pathetic beta ass to provide for them and/or bring them back to the west.
That's true for all 3rd world countries btw
>>
>>39425225
>Well liking white guys above all other kinds of guys is different

No it really isn't. How often do you talk or interact with girls on a weekly basis? Most girls are attracted to white guys.
>>
>>39425225
Also Asians aren't as traditional as you might think.
>>
>>39425192
>Hermoine
>>
>>39425314

open to white guys is different from white-obsessed
>>
>>39425144
You were saying?
>>39425084
>>39425192
>>39425104

origgi-niggi
>>
>>39425333
>t. someone who's talked to every asian alive for the last decade

Right? Come on. Don't reply to this, you know what I mean.
>>
>>39425311
Only the poor ones. Rich 3rd worlders have at least dual nationalities.
>>
>>39425248
what part of the country do you live?
>>
>>39425377
Asians aren't really white obsessed. Except in some areas. But they're more obsessed with blonde hair than with white Caucasian people.
>>39425395
The general idea that Asian woman are somehow more traditional than other woman is not really true. That's what I said.
>>
>if they were born in a western country or raised here from a very young age
they'll have the same personality range as a white girl. the hot ones will probably be confident, the plain ones will probably be shy. few safe assumptions or rules of thumb can be drawn.

>if they grew up in an asian country
depending on the asian country they'll probably be more clingy. They'll probably have a cringey sense of humor and make weird anime noises like "heh hehhhh ^_^" . They'll probably expect a serious relationship very quickly. They'll probably be quite boring.
These observations will be much less likely to hold if the girl is from say hong kong or singapore or malaysia and more likely to hold if she's from china.
>>
>>39425410
>Only the poor ones.
And?
Moreover you can get middle class third worlders too, because you're a westerner and more often than not it's "marrying up" for them.
And westernized youths are into western guys obviously.

>Rich 3rd worlders have at least dual nationalities.
Some do some don't; even for millionaires. I don't see your point.

What you did is created a huge strawman whereby the woman has to be:
>hot
>rich
>westernized
for her to be acceptable as a substitute to your ugly white landwhale for some reason
>>
>>39425430
Europe
Orginale desunale
>>
>>39425533
reeee. fucking eurofags
>>
>>39425455
>>39425463

What's your story mate, are you an asian guy telling us this or what? Ex-pat?
>>
>>39425040
They like to cheat
>>
>>39425576
How do you know?

sfsgrsrgf
>>
>>39425620
Because I dated one once and she cheated on me, then got mad at me when I said I found this one girl hot.
>>
>>39425636
>it happened to me therefore it happens to everyone
my dude...
>>
>>39425636
You stayed with her after she cheated?
>>
>>39425650
>thinking asian women are different to your own women

Buddy boi Its all the same everywhere you go
t.chang
>>
>>39425658
Yes. Never again
>>
>>39425276
>Thai
>women
Anon... I don't know how to break it to you but...
>>
>>39425568
I've just been friends / acquaintances with a lot of asian girls and fucked quite a few off tinder. I went to a good university so a lot of the girls there are asian.
>>
>>39425673
that is a verifiably false statement, my dude. you're two for two on the bullshit stuff dawg might wanna go take a walk
>>
>>39425568
Not him, but I am Vietnamese and he's pretty correct on the 1st point. The second one isn't so true though, ugly American born ones who are "not like the other girls" do cringey anime stuff more.
>>
>>39425696

So friends with the ones you actually met irl and fucked the ones off tinder?

Life is suffering...
>>
>>39425722

>Ugly American born

So westernised, but non-conformist/eccentric because they don't feel hot enough to dress and act normal?

And they are the cringey kawaii ones?

I thought the anime weirdness was the result of these girls being a cultural mix, but the way you tell it its just like they are exactly like our white neckbeards.
>>
>>39425800
Yeah. It is just like white neckbeards. It's my 1st year of uni so I'm fresh out of high school and I can say without a doubt that whites as a whole actually make more anime sounds than Asians.
>>
>>39425831
Yep, that's what its come to I reckon. First year of uni, good for you man. Stay positive as long as possible though - it might not be a good idea to spend too much time in this place. R9k is the bleak, misty graveyard of the soul. Plenty of time to hang out here when you're older.
>>
>>39426011
>taking r9k seriously
I was in special needs until the end of middle school, I know better than to use a bunch of schizos and spergs for anything other than comedy value.
>>
>>39425248
my girlfriend is taiwanese, but born in US and does this. it's not even a cultural thing, it's genetic.
>>
literally the most embarrassing interracial pairing

it's always a white loser and a spineless desperate asian girl
>>
>>39426515

>t. some blacked whore
>>
>>39425040
whats it really like dating an asain as a latino dude? is it even possible?
>>
File: 1504115070214.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504115070214.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>39426515
shhhhh roasters you annoy me

go scream about your soggy knees and about how diversity is great elsewhere
>>
>>39425455
>they'll probably be more clingy. They'll probably have a cringey sense of humor and make weird anime noises like "heh hehhhh ^_^" . They'll probably expect a serious relationship very quickly. They'll probably be quite boring.
This sounds perfect. How do I get one of these? How do I know from the outset if a girl is native-born asian or not?
>>
File: jane douglas.jpg (145KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jane douglas.jpg
145KB, 683x1024px
>>39425040
>you will never smell jane's toes
>why live
>>
>>39425040
As a white guy you will be the trophy bf she has to show all her friends because its a status thing for many asians (for guys too if they have a white gf), top tier asians (both in looks and personality) wont be like that but they are a rare find.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Just NEED to fuck a qt Japanese woman
>>
>>39430429
is there sauce for this?
>>
>>39430429

Seconding source request
>>
>>39430429
>>39430695
>>39430965
bump for source from wmaf autists
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.